SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:47 pm

Posting it because she looks cute and she's posing for her favorite photographer again. Smiley
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wear my heart on your chest  PINKHEART  Get this super soft tank on @scarletandgoldshop's website under the C. Lowe tab! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:54 pm

She looks adorable. And needs her bangs trimmed.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Whatta good wifey!

@clmgiudici: Watching Game 3 by default. But who am I kidding, I'll watch every minute with excitement. @seanlowe09

Last edited by lipsis on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:09 pm

^Yes. Her game tweets are entertaining. I still remember last summer's finals well.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:56 am

Change of date AGAIN for the Winnipeg event! I will refrain from any further comment.

@Hollevv: Sean & Catherine for sure date is July 12th let's blow this up! #TheBachelorette #thebachelor

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:54 pm

She's so darn cute

Eat it or wear it @milkandhoneyboutique by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:14 pm

@clmgiudici: The No. 1 Stunna, whawhawhawhat. Shop this romper at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley
Picture from the Milk & Honey website & more of their kitchen:

sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:16 pm

I really love their kitchen.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:42 pm

^me too!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:48 pm

This is a stunning kitchen! Then again, so are they! She looks good in that romper. I like the color on her. Thanks for posting.

Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:50 pm

I hope the day is coming (soon) when we'll be able to see full pictures. I suppose they may be waiting on some furniture that was ordered.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:21 pm

What is there to say, she looks soooo adorable in that romper. This is one very photogenic kitten. I guess I'm super prejudiced but I think she was the cutest model of all of them on M&H. Loved being invited for a peek into that gorgeous kitchen too. Looks like Cat has a great place to cook for her Hubs. What's going under the dome of that cake stand Catherine, cookies?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

+34
ThankMeLater
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
pugmomma
chloep