SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2

Post by notarose Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:45 am

nutty1 wrote:And if Josh was not the F1, I'd imagine they'd want him as the next Bachelor, and would they really have Nick trash talk him on a video they were going to release?

I agree. The vid was some fluke of circumstance.
I think TPTB would be equally as happy with Josh as F1 or as the next Bachelor. The edit has showed some of Josh's temperamental side and I believe we won't be seeing much more of that but rather a rebuilding edit that will cover the bases either way. That would be an intelligent means of counteracting any negatives regarding the tape.
I believe Nick left the island thinking that Josh was the F1 but that doesn't mean he was right. There are other possible outcomes.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:52 am

I agree with noarose. IF that video is legit then that tells me that Nick is not F1.

IF.
It does not tell me that Josh is F1 though he well may be. The vid was not enough to convince me like it did RS.

Can you imagine he thinks that what he got was BETTER than a video of the actual FRC. LOL.

Some non-spoiled folks think that the F1 is Nick because he is whom she is chasing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:55 am

I wish I was wrong and Nick was F1.
No….I think I'd rather Nick be the next Bach, come to think of it, LOL!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:05 pm

nutty1 wrote:I wish I was wrong and Nick was F1.
No….I think I'd rather Nick be the next Bach, come to think of it, LOL!

It's a strange world. There is always the chance, slim to none, that all the guys were sent home then she was allowed to contact Nick and rekindle. The guys are frequently recalled to do retapings so no one would be aware. 1% chance of huge upset  giggling 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:10 pm

This season reminds me of M's. 
Many had a hard time seeing her with Effie. She chose easy and safe, to get through the media blitz after the show and then could move on. 
  I think Meandi chose who was in the end safe and easy, and not necessarily who she will be with 6 mos down the road.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:30 pm

I think you are right, Kasha!...so unfortunate for us the viewers  :bigsigh: . maybe i will like her 1000x more if she ends up with Nick/Chris/Marcus... The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2 - Page 2 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Sorry....did not see the new pages, so I put this in the wrong place.....

Hi Everyone

I decided to spoil myself this season, after having gone unspoiled for the past 2 seasons. I have just read all the posts in this thread and if you guys are correct, then I picked to F4 just from the edit. My fav is MARQUEL, love,love his smile, and from reading the posts here, I can't see when he goes. Can someone enlighten me.....and I pray that Marquel is the next Bachelor! Thanks

Karey   Smiley 
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:58 pm

KareyR2 wrote:Sorry....did not see the new pages, so I put this in the wrong place.....

Hi Everyone

I decided to spoil myself this season, after having gone unspoiled for the past 2 seasons. I have just read all the posts in this thread and if you guys are correct, then I picked to F4 just from the edit. My fav is MARQUEL, love,love his smile, and from reading the posts here, I can't see when he goes. Can someone enlighten me.....and I pray that Marquel is the next Bachelor! Thanks

Karey   Smiley 

handwave I don't recall when he leaves either, but I don't think he makes even top 6. Right? He's rumored to be on BIP. Don't know if that's the case or not.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:07 pm

Marquel leaves on the next episode, in France.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:00 pm

Beagle wrote:Marquel leaves on the next episode, in France.

Awwwwww....Thanks no hissyfit 

Karey....BTW....what is Bachelor in Paradise?
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:12 pm

Nick could have been F3, Josh and Marcus in the mix, F1/F2. Nick has to stay one extra day after the FRC. He's on a plane and just so happen to talk about Josh where there just so happen to be someone sitting behind him, that knew exactly what he was talking about, and knew who RS was and sent it to him.

He may have already spoken about a second guy. The possibilites are endless!

For a F2 guy, that just got eliminated, he's not THAT upset. He's more concerned on concentrating on his cheetos, he forgot what he was going to say a couple of times.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nick could have been F3, Josh and Marcus in the mix, F1/F2. Nick has to stay one extra day after the FRC. He's on a plane and just so happen to talk about Josh where there just so happen to be someone sitting behind him, that knew exactly what he was talking about, and knew who RS was and sent it to him.

He may have already spoken about a second guy. The possibilites are endless!

For a F2 guy, that just got eliminated, he's not THAT upset. He's more concerned on concentrating on his cheetos, he forgot what he was going to say a couple of times.

giggling  "concentrating on his Cheetos "

I DO think he was upset but being on a plane isn't conducive to a conversation like this.
He was very strong in his negative opinion of Josh.
He brings up the Jason/Molly situation (without knowing their names) then squashes that which says to me that it would hurt him if he allowed himself to hold on to hope.

I think he could have been F2 or F3.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2

+93
gurlbrit
Jaybird
cantstopwatchin
CHO
happygolucky
soccermom333
ILoveCase
nutty1
nd4reality
bilolo
stuckinsc