SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 84 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 84 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:46 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I honestly don't know what to believe. I think there's a good SM case for both Josh and Nick that either could be F1, though possibly stronger for Josh. From a screen cap perspective, we have a case for neither.

That said, Nick seems like a romantic...so the bridge picture seems like a very sentimental thing to me and would be consistent with how he is being portrayed. It's definitely a fun thought to entertain because we seem to have nothing to do on the screen cap side at this point.

I just love watching the evolution of their love story.  It has lovely nuances.

She will choose who she chooses - in real time, she already has.

I'll just savor the gentleness of their romance like I would lines from Neruda:
"Love is a war of lightning,
and two bodies ruined by a single sweetness.
Kiss by kiss I cover your tiny infinity,"

ditto..i think they have what so called as lightning chemistry..you could feel they have more than physical attraction..a deeper connection if i may say... (its me wearing my  :rosiecolored  )....though lets be honest, look-wise NiAn pairing is not as striking as Jodi..maybe thats why its hard for peeps to believe he even make it to F2, let alone F1..giggling... i guess after all the heart wants what the heart wants  blowkiss (not to mention Nick indeed has a lot of great qualities in him !)

Looks-wise: see Hy Dorfman & his wife (Andi look alike)

so..you think Andi's parents look similar?...

if nothing else, Nick could pass as belong to the same club as Rachel's DH, the curly guy. Glad to know after all Hy esss OK with a curly Son In Law  giggling

Yes, some similarity looks wise to Rachel's hubby. I mentioned Hy because it is an example of very attractive woman married to an average looking man. The point: looks don't matter to everyone or at least they don't have a "good looking couple" approach.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 84 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by atem Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:The kicker that season was when a few noticed Drew in what was Antigua on the hilltop (MOT and others).

Then when it was sleuthed via SCs  that Drew had 2 dates in Antigua making him F2 ... and Chris as well hmmmm...........

TPTB definitely have their spies on the board. This season they have given us squat post HTS in the previews.

I think Julychild helped me confirm about Drew.

As for the caps this season. They aren't needed. I really don't think the show cares any more.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:When RS named Brooks as F1 in Des season, who did he name as F2?
Chris.

RS spoile order : Drew F4 Zac f3 Chris F2 Brooks F1

REal : Zac F4 Brooks f3 Drew F2 and Chris F1.
As I have said beforeJ/k had Chris F4 saying he gone for sure he likes almonds,,He did the same thing with Marcus..LOL.
I think we DO know ( if you believe the video) he said he LOVED her family.So to me Nick is in the top 2.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:29 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
ditto..i think they have what so called as lightning chemistry..you could feel they have more than physical attraction..a deeper connection if i may say... (its me wearing my  :rosiecolored  )....though lets be honest, look-wise NiAn pairing is not as striking as Jodi..maybe thats why its hard for peeps to believe he even make it to F2, let alone F1..giggling... i guess after all the heart wants what the heart wants  blowkiss (not to mention Nick indeed has a lot of great qualities in him !)
Nick and Andi definitely have something special and unique going on here, I think it's hard to argue otherwise. They remind me of Jillian and Reid a little bit although Jillian and Andi aren't similar, both couples have a really sweet, adorable understated chemistry and in another world, they could be together. I rooted soooo much for Jill and Reid and it still breaks my heart a little that she couldn't break out of her pattern and take a leap of faith on something totally different that could have ended up in something amazing (I said amazing, go ahead and drink, ya'll!! STOP now). So I totally get the Nick and Andi shipper-ing going on and I think the show is going to pander to it something fierce just like they did once with Jill and Reid, another man who was sensitive and skeptical.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:39 pm

Alanna wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Nick and Andi definitely have something special and unique going on here, I think it's hard to argue otherwise. They remind me of Jillian and Reid a little bit although Jillian and Andi aren't similar, both couples have a really sweet, adorable understated chemistry and in another world, they could be together. I rooted soooo much for Jill and Reid and it still breaks my heart a little that she couldn't break out of her pattern and take a leap of faith on something totally different that could have ended up in something amazing (I said amazing, go ahead and drink, ya'll!! STOP now). So I totally get the Nick and Andi shipper-ing going on and I think the show is going to pander to it something fierce just like they did once with Jill and Reid, another man who was sensitive and skeptical.

I luurved Jillian & Reid. Really didn't get her attraction to Ed and Ed didn't seem to either. Oh well...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:52 pm

notarose wrote:
I luurved Jillian & Reid. Really didn't get her attraction to Ed and Ed didn't seem to either. Oh well...

Me too all around! Loved Reid. Puzzled by Ed attraction ... too much of a party boy.

I am more attracted to Nick's looks and witty, easy going personality (and of course, hot Marcus and shy Brian). I love Nick's curly hair.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:56 pm

It was one of my biggest Bachelor heartbreaks when Jill let Reid go….twice!  :tissuebox 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Reid & Jillian were way too different to work. He's very conservative for one thing and she's definitely not. She's with the right guy now at least.

I don't think Andi & Nick are as different, it's just that he's not her usual type.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:02 pm

Alanna wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Yes. Although I think I like Jillian way better than Andi. And I'm an attorney.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:09 pm

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Unlike some past seasons, as much as I like the nuance and depth in how Andi is with Nick, I DO, at least, understand her connection with Josh and think it is real, just different. I never though Jillian and Ed were a healthy relationship, and I never thought that Des and Brooks would have been a healthy relationship. We still have more to see of Josh but, at least, there seems to be something good there. Even if I would have picked Nick.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 84 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+62
azuwaza163
sanlee088
Bet2Win
bleuberry
lleyki