SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 82 of 84 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 82 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:34 pm

Nicholas Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 10m
Live in the moment, follow your heart, have a chocolate malt once in a while.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 82 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:37 pm

nutty1 wrote:Nicholas Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  10m

too adorable  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:40 pm

nick_viall28
4 weeks ago
Amazing to catch up with friends!!...#theyallhavebabies

can someone confirm pls, whether this IG was posted on May 19th, the date of the premiere?. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:41 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Nicholas Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  10m

too adorable  giggling

cheerleader  cheerleader  We have such a wonderful tv boyfriend  cheerleader  cheerleader 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:42 pm

I'll take his heart, but make my malt vanilla!!  giggling 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:nick_viall28
4 weeks ago
Amazing to catch up with friends!!...#theyallhavebabies

can someone confirm pls, whether this IG was posted on May 19th, the date of the premiere?. TIA

Posted:
2014-05-18, 17:08
nick_viall28

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:

ITA. Everybody is always fine after awhile anyways. I think I just always root for who I perceive to be the underdog..
I don't think Nick would really want to be with Andi. She is way, way too much for him. This is the guy who talked about KMart and wore blue pants flying back home, what in the world would he do with one of the jappiest JAPs that has ever japped (I say lovingly!!)? Josh or someone like Josh is the perfect one to handle her IMO.

This is an adorable post. Andi definitely needs someone to "handle" her. I also believe things work out the way they should.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:48 pm

OK..thanks NR...i am just tickled by : catch up...(to have?) babies   giggling    #mymindget stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:

ITA. Everybody is always fine after awhile anyways. I think I just always root for who I perceive to be the underdog..
I don't think Nick would really want to be with Andi. She is way, way too much for him. This is the guy who talked about KMart and wore blue pants flying back home, what in the world would he do with one of the jappiest JAPs that has ever japped (I say lovingly!!)? Josh or someone like Josh is the perfect one to handle her IMO.

This is an adorable post.  Andi definitely needs someone to "handle" her.   I also believe things work out the way they should.   Hugesmile 

:yes: as a fellow poster said...a 'lion' tamer.... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:55 pm

I honestly don't know what to believe. I think there's a good SM case for both Josh and Nick that either could be F1, though possibly stronger for Josh. From a screen cap perspective, we have a case for neither.

That said, Nick seems like a romantic...so the bridge picture seems like a very sentimental thing to me and would be consistent with how he is being portrayed. It's definitely a fun thought to entertain because we seem to have nothing to do on the screen cap side at this point.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 82 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:04 pm

Litta123 wrote:I honestly don't know what to believe. I think there's a good SM case for both Josh and Nick that either could be F1, though possibly stronger for Josh. From a screen cap perspective, we have a case for neither.

That said, Nick seems like a romantic...so the bridge picture seems like a very sentimental thing to me and would be consistent with how he is being portrayed. It's definitely a fun thought to entertain because we seem to have nothing to do on the screen cap side at this point.

I just love watching the evolution of their love story. It has lovely nuances.
She will choose who she chooses - in real time, she already has.

I'll just savor the gentleness of their romance like I would lines from Neruda:
"Love is a war of lightning,
and two bodies ruined by a single sweetness.
Kiss by kiss I cover your tiny infinity,"

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:13 pm

notarose wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I honestly don't know what to believe. I think there's a good SM case for both Josh and Nick that either could be F1, though possibly stronger for Josh. From a screen cap perspective, we have a case for neither.

I just love watching the evolution of their love story.  It has lovely nuances.

She will choose who she chooses - in real time, she already has.

I'll just savor the gentleness of their romance like I would lines from Neruda:
"Love is a war of lightning,
and two bodies ruined by a single sweetness.
Kiss by kiss I cover your tiny infinity,"

ditto..i think they have what so called as lightning chemistry..you could feel they have more than physical attraction..a deeper connection if i may say... (its me wearing my  :rosiecolored  )....though lets be honest, look-wise NiAn pairing is not as striking as Jodi..maybe thats why its hard for peeps to believe he even make it to F2, let alone F1..giggling... i guess after all the heart wants what the heart wants  blowkiss (not to mention Nick indeed has a lot of great qualities in him !)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 84 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+62
azuwaza163
sanlee088
Bet2Win
bleuberry
lleyki