SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:05 pm

Episode 6 starts here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:49 pm

TV Guide:

Season 10, Episode 7

Episode Synopsis:  Eight bachelors remain. They head to Italy, where Andi surprises one contender with his second one-on-one date and takes another man to Verona. Elsewhere, six bachelors visit Monselice, where they must take a lie-detector test.

Original Air Date: Jun 23, 2014

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:58 pm

Is Andrew in this episode?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:03 pm

atem wrote:Is Andrew in this episode?  

Don't think so. He is sent home on episode 5 together with Patrick and Marquel (according to RS).

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm

Are we sure Cody gets the 1:1 in Italy?  Do we know for certain where he and Andi are sitting at the table.  The reason I ask is that I looked through a lot of pictures for place in and around Verona and could not find a match.  The building looks similar to some I looked at for Monselice.  I did not know before where the group date in Italy occurred.   I am probably way off and I don't have a particular picture in mind, but I am finding it hard to wrap my head around Cody getting a 1:1 in Episode 7, especially when we have no definitive proof for two of the F4 (Chris and Josh) having 1:1 in either Episode 6 or 7.  I wonder if them sitting at that table is somewhere in Monselice, part of the group date, and is either one on one time then or SQT?  What else were they doing on the 1:1?  I don't think we having any clues about that either.
I'm really not trying to be disrespectful to Cody. He has so far appeared to be very nice. But is he the guy Andi would take to the setting of Romeo and Juliet?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:50 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Are we sure Cody gets the 1:1 in Italy?  Do we know for certain where he and Andi are sitting at the table.  The reason I ask is that I looked through a lot of pictures for place in and around Verona and could not find a match.  The building looks similar to some I looked at for Monselice.  I did not know before where the group date in Italy occurred.   I am probably way off and I don't have a particular picture in mind, but I am finding it hard to wrap my head around Cody getting a 1:1 in Episode 7, especially when we have no definitive proof for two of the F4 (Chris and Josh) having 1:1 in either Episode 6 or 7.  I wonder if them sitting at that table is somewhere in Monselice, part of the group date, and is either one on one time then or SQT?  What else were they doing on the 1:1?  I don't think we having any clues about that either.
I'm really not trying to be disrespectful to Cody.  He has so far appeared to be very nice.  But is he the guy Andi would take to the setting of Romeo and Juliet?

Yes we do. It's on page 47 of the screencap thread #1. Seems like a wasted date to me. no idea

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:58 pm

momoftrips wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Are we sure Cody gets the 1:1 in Italy?  Do we know for certain where he and Andi are sitting at the table.  The reason I ask is that I looked through a lot of pictures for place in and around Verona and could not find a match.  The building looks similar to some I looked at for Monselice.  I did not know before where the group date in Italy occurred.   I am probably way off and I don't have a particular picture in mind, but I am finding it hard to wrap my head around Cody getting a 1:1 in Episode 7, especially when we have no definitive proof for two of the F4 (Chris and Josh) having 1:1 in either Episode 6 or 7.  I wonder if them sitting at that table is somewhere in Monselice, part of the group date, and is either one on one time then or SQT?  What else were they doing on the 1:1?  I don't think we having any clues about that either.
I'm really not trying to be disrespectful to Cody.  He has so far appeared to be very nice.  But is he the guy Andi would take to the setting of Romeo and Juliet?

Yes we do. It's on page 47 of the screencap thread #1. Seems like a wasted date to me. no idea

It does seem wasted just because it's getting late in the game and the only Andi/Cody interaction I recall are two stripper joke scenes and when they were watching Boys11Men offstage he thanked her for bringing him on that date.  Very sweet.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:19 pm

No, I know he is there with her on what appears to be a date.  What I am saying is are we sure the location is in Verona?  I think it could be in Monselice and therefore part of one on one time in the Group date.   I've been reading on the SC section and can't find anything that says we are sure this particular building where they are sitting in front of/behind is in Verona.  I can be wrong and I think Verona is not that far from Monselice.  I am just thinking it is late in the game to be having a first time 1:1 with someone.  Maybe that's been done before, but I think  Verona is a romantic place to go with someone just to cut them that same episode.
My other thought was that this was to be a second 1:1 for someone else who maybe disappointed her and she cut, or they left of their own accord, and Cody was then chosen for the date.  All other seven of the F8 had 1:1 and Nick had a second 1:1.  Maybe that was why he was chosen.  Is this the way the dates are usually handed out?  Everyone in the F8 has a 1:1? I can't recall.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:28 pm

Having a late 1-on-1 and then being let go happens often. John Wolfnet during Emily's season, Tierra during Sean's, Britt during Brad 2.0, and those are just off the top of my head. I know the place of their date was identified and I believe in Verona. Andi hadn't let go of anyone during an individual date so this was basically meeting the quota for that.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion 87b72b10  Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion 86669110  Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:32 pm

umngirl wrote:Having a late 1-on-1 and then being let go happens often. John Wolfnet during Emily's season, Tierra during Sean's, Britt during Brad 2.0, and those are just off the top of my head. I know the place of their date was identified and I believe in Verona. Andi hadn't let go of anyone during an individual date so this was basically meeting the quota for that.

Good point plus Cody & Andi seem to have a solid friends vibe so easy-peasy.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:33 pm

I stand corrected. I also just checked in the archives and Mike G got his only 1:1 in Episode 7.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:37 pm

It was sleuthed to be in Verona, because I was looking for it, and someone else found it. I thought it was umngirl that found it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+87
e258
Mustang19
Norcalgal
Luvvy
motheroffive
rosesrREd
Brill
waitaminutee
rc49ers
barbell
mrsbatonmom