SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:35 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Piper61 wrote:So far, there have been no walking skeletons coming out of Josh's closet, and the rest of the story is yet to unfold.  Hugesmile   
I am sorry, but I got the feeling he's hiding something.  Otherwise, why would be be so worried about trust, the lie detector and other things when the other guys are concerned but aren't whining about it.

I don't think he is hiding anything.  Andi is the one having problems because of his type cheating on her.
If he's not hiding anything, then why in the heck is it Andi's problem when all we hear from Josh is the constant whining that it's not fair for him to take the test and about trust issues when ALL of the other guys took the test.  Why is HE the only one having the issue??

Because the others are being accused of their type cheating on her.
Sorry, still don't understand.

IMO, if he's that sour about it and being pissy, then yea, she's going to question the guy.  ALL the guys had relationship, family and other nosy questions drilled into them too...can't give Josh the pass on this one.

But she accuse them of their type be cheaters?  Sure she asked all of them questions but with Andi and Josh it is past trust issues that they both need to overcome.
But in actuality this is not true. For the sake of the tv show--yes, the trust issue comes up due to her past history with athletes and cheating. 
If we are talking about reality--Marcus was a soccer player and I believe many of the other guys had a significant athletic history---certainly Brian, Nick and Chris. Josh has not had any more of a recent, athletic history than many of the others. 
So either Meandi and Josh are "acting" for the sake of the storyline--which I do not believe or she has questioned all the other guys as much and her focus with them for whatever reason is not on "trust".
IDK.

Mia, I had not read your post before replying with mine. I think we are on the same wavelength on many issues this season. 
Have you hacked into my brian?  :shocked!: 

Just an aside, but if I had been one of the guys given the test--I would have lied on every single question on purpose. Just BECAUSE.  :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Piper61 wrote:So far, there have been no walking skeletons coming out of Josh's closet, and the rest of the story is yet to unfold.  Hugesmile   
I am sorry, but I got the feeling he's hiding something.  Otherwise, why would be be so worried about trust, the lie detector and other things when the other guys are concerned but aren't whining about it.

I don't think he is hiding anything.  Andi is the one having problems because of his type cheating on her.
If he's not hiding anything, then why in the heck is it Andi's problem when all we hear from Josh is the constant whining that it's not fair for him to take the test and about trust issues when ALL of the other guys took the test.  Why is HE the only one having the issue??

Because the others are being accused of their type cheating on her.
Sorry, still don't understand.

IMO, if he's that sour about it and being pissy, then yea, she's going to question the guy.  ALL the guys had relationship, family and other nosy questions drilled into them too...can't give Josh the pass on this one.

But she accuse them of their type be cheaters?  Sure she asked all of them questions but with Andi and Josh it is past trust issues that they both need to overcome.
But in actuality this is not true. For the sake of the tv show--yes, the trust issue comes up due to her past history with athletes and cheating. 
If we are talking about reality--Marcus was a soccer player and I believe many of the other guys had a significant athletic history---certainly Brian, Nick and Chris. Josh has not had any more of a recent, athletic history than many of the others. 
So either Meandi and Josh are "acting" for the sake of the storyline--which I do not believe or she has questioned all the other guys as much and her focus with them for whatever reason is not on "trust".
IDK.

Mia, I had not read your post before replying with mine. I think we are on the same wavelength on many issues this season. 
Have you hacked into my brian?  :shocked!: 

Just an aside, but if I had been one of the guys given the test--I would have lied on every single question on purpose. Just BECAUSE.  :Nod:

Not sure when Marcus stopped playing soccer and I realize, of course, that Brian remains active in sports through his coaching. However, after Josh finished his baseball career he did play safety for two years on the UGA football team. I know that his tenure on the team was during the same time his brother Aaron quarterbacked the team so it was at least fairly recent which I believe is the reason Josh hasn't been on his job as a financial advisor for any significant length of time.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:44 pm

I'm sure the producers thought it would be "cute" to have a lie detector test date because Andi is supposedly this tough prosecutor. This is their version of JPG's soccer date, Ashley's dancing date (thank goodness they didn't have her cleaning the guys' teeth) and many others along the same vein. It was a stupid idea, especially considering that they're far from reliable, but it did produce one of the funniest tag scenes at the end that they've ever had IMO, so there's that.

If Nick had been on this GD, I wonder how he would have fared with it. At least one of the guys (can't remember which) seemed to think he was the one with the most to hide.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:20 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 6 - Jun 23/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+87
e258
Mustang19
Norcalgal
Luvvy
motheroffive
rosesrREd
Brill
waitaminutee
rc49ers
barbell
mrsbatonmom