SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - The Journey So Far - June 9th, 2014 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - The Journey So Far - June 9th, 2014 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - The Journey So Far - June 9th, 2014 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:04 am

brittany4400 wrote:
emad0722 wrote:how is it that nick gets the drama edit (for comforting her!) but that crazy kid andrew doesn't?? he took a girls number haha so weird how they play this all
 Nick taking the initiative to go check on Andi tells me where he is at.. thinking about her. On the other hand, the guys who were angry about it, despite what just happened with Andi and Eric, tells me they were only concerned about themselves. When they were walking back Nick said "look who I found". He just went to console her and brought her back to the guys. They should be thankful, if not, she may have came back yelling at them again for not caring about her/checking on her. Obviously it meant a lot to her, since she gave him the first rose.

Exactly! Since when is taking every opportunity for time with the lead a bad thing?

Someone asked who got the most positive coverage and IMO: Marcus! This makes sense if he's going to star in BIP. Maybe TPTB intent is to really make him front & center on the island. He came across very well in every scene from his intro, to his coaxing her down the wall and his strip scene. gosh, almost think he could be in Bachelor running.

Most neutral coverage ... Chris! Came across as passive and mild mannered. Nothing shown of him tonight screams next Bachelor to me or F1 (except some of the pans during rose ceremony).

Most controversial ... Josh and Nick for all reasons already stated. Nick may have been made to look more controversial than he actually was and the shots of him looking smug/arrogant (per Cody) could have been from any point in the night when he could have just been smiling at a joke! That said ... Nick actually already had 1-on-1 time during the ep 4 cocktail party ... I clearly recall her pulling Nick in for a steamy, partially hidden kiss ... so that could have been the reason guys were ticked off at him ... for him to go to Andi again when he had already had time and others had not. Common cause for house drama. BUT production KNEW Nick had great 1-on-1 time with Andi at cocktail party so they probably urged him to go to her (and piss other guys off in process).

When we consider other F1's ... Chris was always shown to be sweet & gentlemanly with Des (putting her needs/comfort first) and getting along with all the guys but JP's jealousy was on display big time so I don't think we can come to any conclusions from tonight's edit. They are really not throwing us any bones.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - The Journey So Far - June 9th, 2014 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - The Journey So Far - June 9th, 2014 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:10 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
emad0722 wrote:how is it that nick gets the drama edit (for comforting her!) but that crazy kid andrew doesn't?? he took a girls number haha so weird how they play this all
 Nick taking the initiative to go check on Andi tells me where he is at.. thinking about her. On the other hand, the guys who were angry about it, despite what just happened with Andi and Eric, tells me they were only concerned about themselves. When they were walking back Nick said "look who I found". He just went to console her and brought her back to the guys. They should be thankful, if not, she may have came back yelling at them again for not caring about her/checking on her. Obviously it meant a lot to her, since she gave him the first rose.

Exactly! Since when is taking every opportunity for time with the lead a bad thing?

Someone asked who got the most positive coverage and IMO: Marcus! This makes sense if he's going to star in BIP. Maybe TPTB intent is to really make him front & center on the island. He came across very well in every scene from his intro, to his coaxing her down the wall and his strip scene. gosh, almost think he could be in Bachelor running.

Most neutral coverage ... Chris! Came across as passive and mild mannered. Nothing shown of him tonight screams next Bachelor to me or F1 (except some of the pans during rose ceremony).

Most controversial ... Josh and Nick for all reasons already stated. Nick may have been made to look more controversial than he actually was and the shots of him looking smug/arrogant (per Cody) could have been from any point in the night when he could have just been smiling at a joke! That said ... Nick actually already had 1-on-1 time during the ep 4 cocktail party ... I clearly recall her pulling Nick in for a steamy, partially hidden kiss ... so that could have been the reason guys were ticked off at him ... for him to go to Andi again when he had already had time and others had not. Common cause for house drama. BUT production KNEW Nick had great 1-on-1 time with Andi at cocktail party so they probably urged him to go to her (and piss other guys off in process).  

When we consider other F1's ... Chris was always shown to be sweet & gentlemanly with Des (putting her needs/comfort first) and getting along with all the guys but JP's jealousy was on display big time so I don't think we can come to any conclusions from tonight's edit. They are really not throwing us any bones.

Per bolded: I think it was 1-1 time at group date after the basketball game.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:11 am

sdmom wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

agreed which makes a new night totally different. even so if my boyfriend was crying and upset i would want to comfort him (i think most of the guys would wanna comfort her nick just did it first haha)
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:20 am

emad0722 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

agreed which makes a new night totally different. even so if my boyfriend was crying and upset i would want to comfort him (i think most of the guys would wanna comfort her nick just did it first haha)

Lots of good points yes 

The bottom line for me is, Andi was upset.  Nick went to talk with her.
All this boyish talk about turns or who should or shouldn't be talking to her I feel is so irrelevant to her need at the time.  I really just think they all wanted to be chilvarious and while they were thinking it, Nick did it.  
Nobody played anyone.  It was just in her best interest to have someone to talk to.  I think the boys are too much in a "game/competition" headspace. A case of mass cabin fever.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:21 am

I couldn't sleep - and that dang clown picture won't be helping either!j
I watched the episode before bed. The drama seemed so contrived. I cannot imagine why people would get mad a Nick for comforting her. Seems TPTB up to their normal tricks. And next week....are they all ganging up on Nick, or is it just Cody? I never trust previews.

I really thought tonight they'd take advantage of the extra hour and showcase Chris a bit more if he is their choice for The Bachelor. I guess I was wrong.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:23 am

^^^ Ah, thanks for correction. Than it might have been Nick's logical turn during cocktail party to have time with Andi so that fact coupled with his already sharing a strong bond with her could have prompted him to pop up and comfort her.

And I agree totally about their comments/anger came across more about the fact that Nick did the comforting instead of them vs. showing real concern for Andi's feelings as Nick did.

Josh's competitive side definitely was showing. The boy is intense.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:28 am

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^ Ah, thanks for correction. Than it might have been Nick's logical turn during cocktail party to have time with Andi so that fact coupled with his already sharing a strong bond with her could have prompted him to pop up and comfort her.

Definitely edit at play. Part truth; part fiction as always.

These argument scenes remind me of a ITM Andi gave awhile back in which she says "They do know their here to date me, don't they?"
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:32 am

notarose wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:^^^ Ah, thanks for correction. Than it might have been Nick's logical turn during cocktail party to have time with Andi so that fact coupled with his already sharing a strong bond with her could have prompted him to pop up and comfort her.

Definitely edit at play.  Part truth; part fiction as always.

These argument scenes remind me of a ITM Andi gave awhile back in which she says "They do know their here to date me, don't they?"

Exactly ... well the gal likes jocks and she's got a bunch of athletes sitting in the house. So I guess the guys just can't help themselves.

Didn't Chris Harrison say ... or did I read somewhere ... that the guys acted like they were in a frat house at times and they had to reign that in. Also that most of the guys got along really well so production had to create situations to drum up some drama??

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:53 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
notarose wrote:

Exactly ... well the gal likes jocks and she's got a bunch of athletes sitting in the house. So I guess the guys just can't help themselves.

Didn't Chris Harrison say ... or did I read somewhere ... that the guys acted like they were in a frat house at times and they had to reign that in. Also that most of the guys got along really well so production had to create situations to drum up some drama??

CH's said she was shirty the night Eric left because they were all "broing out" so I would say they mostly got along pretty well. This is the quote "Andi was tired, she was a little bit upset with the guys because they had been bro-ing out a lot and not paying as much attention to her as they should and it was a perfect storm and a bad situation for Eric." (from http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Eric-Hill-1082405.aspx)
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:55 am

emad0722 wrote:
black_tears wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
black_tears wrote:
emad0722 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

i agree its just so funny how the portray it all - like being caring is bad?!?!

Breaking the bromance/bro-code is a big no no.  rotfl 

You know.... Josh's outburst did seem a lil random and out of place. At one point I thought he was defending what Nick did. Maybe he meant that towards Andrew or someone else and the edit made it look like he was talking to Nick.

I think so too. Seemed like the attack on Nick was spliced and diced pretty nicely.

agreed that editing was whack... who knows how it really went down?

Maybe even Nick's smugness was sliced and diced and wasn't really with that scene.  Suspect 

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:30 am

emad0722 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
notarose wrote:

CH's said she was shirty the night Eric left because they were all "broing out" so I would say they mostly got along pretty well. This is the quote "Andi was tired, she was a little bit upset with the guys because they had been bro-ing out a lot and not paying as much attention to her as they should and it was a perfect storm and a bad situation for Eric." (from http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Eric-Hill-1082405.aspx)

Then that alone (the guys not being attentive enough and upsetting Andi) could explain the reason that Nick took the opportunity to go and comfort Andi when he did. Can someone tell me exactly what Nick said to the guys, when he first stood up and then left the room to go find Andi?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:37 am

Longhornfan wrote:
emad0722 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
notarose wrote:

Then that alone (the guys not being attentive enough and upsetting Andi) could explain the reason that Nick took the opportunity to go and comfort Andi when he did.  Can someone tell me exactly what Nick said to the guys, when he first stood up and then left the room to go find Andi?

He said "'scuse me guys".

I think when one is under attack by people one trusted, without forewarning, most of us slip on a "mask" to protect ourselves.

He was rattled in his ITM.  You could hear it in his voice and see it on his face.

"I'm going to seize my opportunities to comfort her like we all would want to" is what he said to the guys. Basically, this acknowledges that he heard and understood what some of the guys had said.  They continued anyway.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - The Journey So Far - June 9th, 2014 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+44
Rolly
sdmom
MVMom39forever
black_tears
Rosepetal
cindebugg
MiaHawk
Martinanne
sanlee088
julychild
Aunties_Love