SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Page 62 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 62 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by blessed66 Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:01 pm

thankful7 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:Haha.
@WillOHara_: Sean Lowe taught me to love God and only black people can dance. #IYC2014
 Smiley Smiley

That is very true, I agree with Sean!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 62 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by blessed66 Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:12 pm

It is really nice to see the impact that Sean and Catherine are making especially to the next generation. I pray that many young people will come to know Jesus through them and their story. God is using them in a mighty way!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Awesome pic's. Thanks all. Love that all the students prayed for their marriage. Very moving.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:20 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:Haha.
@WillOHara_: Sean Lowe taught me to love God and only black people can dance. #IYC2014

I think his wifey would disagree.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:27 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:Cute!
@kristiLHayes @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09: your favorite grandma fan. Thanks for blessing us at iyc. #iyc2014 @IYC2014 pic.twitter.com/M04LSLh0P6

Wait a minute, move over lady. Smartcat is the favorite Grandma fan @don'tskiptheline
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:29 pm

Tell her smartcat!!! Why is she taking your place!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:47 pm

^^ Lol..smartcat, I thought of you when I saw her tweet. We all know you're their #1 grandma fan. 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Any clue whether they are still in Nashville or have left for home?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:15 pm

lipsis wrote:Any clue whether they are still in Nashville or have left for home?
No, no updates since their appearance at the IYC.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:21 pm

lipsis wrote:Any clue whether they are still in Nashville or have left for home?

All I saw was that they left the place the conference was taking place. Whether that means they went somewhere for lunch, had other business to attend to (book related), or they went to the airport we don't know. I really only care so I know if they are live tweeting or not.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:01 pm

Look of the week.
catherinegiudici: Nature Calling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Adding my thanks for all the pictures today! Agree the color Cat wore is very becoming on her. I also like her " look of the week" outfit. Outfit and colors look nice on her. Thanks again for all the pictures and info.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

+29
umngirl
Barbrn78
blessed66
smartcat
joyjoy