SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:20 pm

2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:When is the festival in ghent and the goose parade? Does it coincide with the date they were filming there?
Maybe someone is trying pulling our leg.

Yes the goose parade is in Ghentt. Marcus and Andi were in Brussels outside the palace Royal or something like that. Not in the same place.

I think I remember reading in the SCs thread (don't know where though !!!) that the concert was in Brussels which gives Marcus another concert to end his date.

The goose parade then would go to Josh or Chris. The other possible contender would be Brian which I doubt. Nick just had a 1on1 and Dylan was on the GD.
Does anyone know the distance between Ghent and Brussels?

56 km or about 35 miles. Not far at all.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:40 pm

Seems like she (or the producers) gave Marcus the local date and Josh (If it is him) the date that needs some traveling and possibly an overnight like what Ben got on AshHs season. Pure speculation here.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:17 am

I'm confused. scratch I wonder where the location is of the 1 on 1 date where the guy talks about his childhood.  Because, he is not the same person who gets the concert, which happens in Brussels.  And, since there is are SCs of Marcus and Andi in Brussels, we are assuming that Marcus will get the concert.  However, I would think that the guy that talks about his childhood would be Marcus since we haven't hear his story yet.  I thought that I read awhile back that Marcus got the Goose Parade date, so I'm wondering if that is here Marcus talks about his childhood.  Maybe he use to attend those types of parades as a child.  That makes more sense to me.l

Last edited by 2observe on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:08 am

It seems that the festival of ghent and the goose parade take place in July (notarose). The goose parade and the filming of the dates in Brussels took place in April. So. Marcus nor anyone else could not have been at the goose parade.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:11 am

richmondrose wrote:It seems that the festival of ghent and the goose parade take place in July (notarose). The goose parade and the filming of the dates in Brussels took place in April. So. Marcus nor anyone else could not have been at the goose parade.

Who said that his date was the goose parade? Is this another chalk it up to RS one?
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:23 am

SLA44 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:It seems that the festival of ghent and the goose parade take place in July (notarose). The goose parade and the filming of the dates in Brussels took place in April. So. Marcus nor anyone else could not have been at the goose parade.

Who said that his date was the goose parade?  Is this another chalk it up to RS one?

:yes:   No doubt the City of Ghent can parade geese for TPTB and the show however the real festival that includes the real goose parade is in July.  
But really, most of the dates have things like this so Marcus & Andi could be having some time in Ghent.

At some point they are definitely in Brussels because we have a SC of them there. If the crew is using trains it doesn't take long to travel between the two cities.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:07 pm

SLA44 wrote:

Who said that his date was the goose parade?  Is this another chalk it up to RS one?

IMO just RS.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

IMO just RS.

Was there a spoiler SC before the season began?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:20 pm

notarose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

IMO just RS.

Was there a spoiler SC before the season began?  

We had 2 pictures of M&A from during filming and a hot kissing scene of what is possibly their night portion of the date because he is wearing a suit there. Nothing that linked Marcus and Andi to any goose parade. There were no geese in sight laugh out loud.
But seriously, the SCs of them were outside the Brussels palace and the location for the goose parade is about an hour away from Brussels.

That is one episode where RSs spoilers have not yet been proven and sleuthed as true here.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would love to see more charity(not like the strip-a-thon) and children's events---big brother/big sister type things, volunteering, etc. 
They did scavenger type things before that was fun. 
I hate the over abundant concert dates and the humiliation or fear factor dates.
100% agree.

What season was it the painted the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:02 pm

happygirl77us wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I would love to see more charity(not like the strip-a-thon) and children's events---big brother/big sister type things, volunteering, etc. 
I hate the over abundant concert dates and the humiliation or fear factor dates.
 100% agree.

Ashley's….I remember her having a nice conversation with Ben.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:10 pm

nutty1 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
 100% agree.

Ashley's….I remember her having a nice conversation with Ben.
thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
SafronSahara
rosesrREd
julychild
Maggenzm
Iam4UGA
pbmax
eirekay
beader
pavalygurl
sanlee088
imouttatime