SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:21 am

ElonM wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Josh favorited this tweet. He could have favorited it because there was also a picture attached and I think the woman does something in regards to sports down in Georgia (reporting maybe?) or because of what she said of Nick...

Sandra Golden @sportsandra  ·  3h
@jmurbulldog Great to meet u. Please elbow creepy Nick in his ribs when u see him #hatehim #bacheloretteon2
Is that the same woman he was in a picture with yesterday?  He probably fav for the picture and meeting her and not necessary about Nick.  Just like Nick said about the tweet he fav which was a lot worse in my books.  However he did unfav once brought to his attention.

So she is into violence and is talking about hate, hmm  :no  scratch 

Sandra Golden is on the sports radio station in Atlanta: "Proud to be a member of THE FRONT ROW on 680 the Fan" so is likely well known to Josh even though he apparently just met her. If you look at her tweets, she has been watching the show and has been supporting Josh and has frequently referred to Nick as "Creepy Nick." So it's difficult to say which part of her tweet Josh was favoriting.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:25 am

Most of what was shown tonight in Nick's ITM's/voice overs were shown last week.  Enough already.  So annoying to have to watch it twice!

Marcus has to pull out ~  After seeing Andi's reaction to what Chris's life is like, why the heck would she take him to FD's over Marcus?  And, his mother scared me!

Last edited by Bet2Win on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:25 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:I haven't watched yet, but that pic with Nick seems to be a dig to get under the skin of whoever is F1, Josh? esp. since it seems like they are not friendly with each other.

It was not cool and I thought the same thing.  Immature tweet for sure.  But Josh, or final 1, has the girl, not Nick.  His behavior on the show, even if it is all editing, and his behavior and/or tweets post show, tells me he is definitely not final 1.    

Not only not cool towards the final guy but disrespectful towards Andi.  The ATFR is going to be a doozie!!   affraid 

Maybe a little hurt feelings or  :sourgrapes: , who knows. I think the days of a slam dunk knowing who the F1 is is over. RS's spoilers are not reliable, they don't release screencaps, and there are too many SM clues that can go either way. Sort of like in the beginning of the franchise when it was so suspensful to see who would exit the limo first. We've come full circle.  giggling 
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
SafronSahara
rosesrREd
julychild
Maggenzm
Iam4UGA
pbmax
eirekay
beader
pavalygurl
sanlee088
imouttatime