SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:57 am

rosesrREd wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Josh favorited this tweet. He could have favorited it because there was also a picture attached and I think the woman does something in regards to sports down in Georgia (reporting maybe?) or because of what she said of Nick...

Sandra Golden @sportsandra  ·  3h
@jmurbulldog Great to meet u. Please elbow creepy Nick in his ribs when u see him #hatehim #bacheloretteon2

Real classy of Josh.  Why would he find the need to do that?  Especially if he got the girl.

How about someone go tweet him, see how he responds?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:57 am

Sneaky for love? Lax security? This guy is beyond out of it, if he thinks we don't know that was set up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:58 am

^ Well, to be fair to both guys, Nick has favorited some not so nice things about Josh either. It's certainly not one sided. With the way the edits are going, I can see why both guys are a little ticked off.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:59 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Ok--so I am going to put my head on the chopping block. 
With all this Marcus/Josh love on twitter tonight and with them both having been in Cancun, it makes me think they met up while they were both in Cancun.
If so this opens up lots questions. How did they meet up? Was Josh on BIP? If so, did TPTB allow the rest of the cast with their loose lips to realize who the final couple is? Or was Josh on BIP and it was not a safe house visit and MeandI was not there at all.  And if that is the case why would Josh be on BIP if he was part of the final couple?  Praying 
Something to think about.

I appreciate you looking at all the angles, but why if he was final 1 would he go on the sleazy BIP to "couple" up without Andi?  Too weird.  Unless she was there too.  

I actually like your earlier suggestion that maybe she leaves the final rose ceremony with no one and decides to date the last two.  Or.... maybe she sends everyone away but Josh and says she needs time.  Tptb have a "live" final rose ceremony.  Something they have never done, and we witness a "live" proposal.  They show film of them dating in the real world---Cancun included.  Just a thought.  Smiley

Both families are there too.  
We know that Josh was in an airport in Cancun, we know it happened during the filming of BIP. What if Josh isn`t the F1 and is there for BIP the same as Marcus was. BTW, pls don`t ask me who I would think is F1 then as I just don`t know. I jsut got suspicions that it may not be Josh.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:00 am

atem wrote:Sneaky for love?  Lax security?  This guy is beyond out of it, if he thinks we don't know that was set up.

I think he was more referring to sneaking out of his room to see her. The "hotel" scene was a set up.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:00 am

soccermom333 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Nick reminded me alot of both Nikki and JP tonight.

I remember episode 7 of Ashley's season, how so many people were so mad at JP.  He was too possessive, had a temper.  We had the other guys complaining about JP's attitude on the group date as well.  To me it was a lot of flashbacks to JP to me who was so obviously the one for Ashley.

I don't know that Nick is the one for Andi.  But his edit in this episode was very reminiscent of both of those F1s edits in episode 7 from the season they were on.

Actually Nick reminded me of Clare and all the sneaking around.  I know Tptb put him up to it just like with Clare.   :yes: 

He was exactly like Clare and this guy on Des season who used the word " I don't care about the others" so may times, nothing like Nikki nor JP IMO.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:01 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ Well, to be fair to both guys, Nick has favorited some not so nice things about Josh either. It's certainly not one sided. With the way the edits are going, I can see why both guys are a little ticked off.

I know but Nick unflavored one when it was brought up to him it was not appropriate.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:02 am

rosesrREd wrote:
atem wrote:Sneaky for love?  Lax security?  This guy is beyond out of it, if he thinks we don't know that was set up.

I think he was more referring to sneaking out of his room to see her.  The "hotel" scene was a set up.

Right, but he said lax security, obviously meaning the security was lazy, which we know to not be true considering this was a set up by production.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:02 am

^ Yes sdmom, but he still favorited one last week that essentially insulted Josh's intelligence.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:02 am

When Andi and Josh are dancing watching the geese parade she says, "When I'm with Josh I feel...." and then I can't hear what she says after that. Does anyone know?

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ Well, to be fair to both guys, Nick has favorited some not so nice things about Josh either. It's certainly not one sided. With the way the edits are going, I can see why both guys are a little ticked off.

Exactly. This is getting weird and uncomfortable now.  Rolling Eyes  I agree with Atem. We are not stupid Nick, but he probably directed that tweet to most "casual" viewers. At least Josh didn't actually tweet anything.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:06 am

I guess I have a problem with the word "hate" and the fact that this tweeter was basically condoning violence, not cool at all.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
SafronSahara
rosesrREd
julychild
Maggenzm
Iam4UGA
pbmax
eirekay
beader
pavalygurl
sanlee088
imouttatime