SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10: Edit-Storyline - *SPOILERS* - should we bother? Oooohhhh... why not? part 2

Page 54 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10: Edit-Storyline - *SPOILERS* - should we bother? Oooohhhh... why not? part 2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10: Edit-Storyline - *SPOILERS* - should we bother? Oooohhhh... why not? part 2

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:09 am

My very first season watching was Sean's (I know, late to the game) and I wasn't big into spoilers because I didn't know much about them. I remember on Sean and Lindsay's first 1-on-1 towards the end of it Sean said something along the lines of - With Lindsay it's like I've got my best friend on one side and the love of my life on the other and I don't know if that can be beat. I also remember he wrote in one of his blogs that Lindsay was running away with his heart. I couldn't believe it, but look how that turned out. The leads need to act a certain way and say certain things. And this is not to say the leads don't care about their F2 because they obviously do. I'm more so just saying that the end of all of this, the real, outside of the bubble stuff counts the most.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10: Edit-Storyline - *SPOILERS* - should we bother? Oooohhhh... why not? part 2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10: Edit-Storyline - *SPOILERS* - should we bother? Oooohhhh... why not? part 2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:14 am

Good post Ash2214.  yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:00 am

Rosepetal wrote:The FRC was sleuthed to be on May 9th.  Nick's airplane video was May 11th and Josh was seen returning May 12th. So Josh had 3 nights and two days In DR before returning on the 12th.

I would love to get to the bottom of this, how do we know that Josh was seen on the 12th, by who? That is one thing missing, I think RS claimed it, but is there any source, photo, anything to prove he came home then? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:00 am

Rosepetal wrote:The FRC was sleuthed to be on May 9th.  Nick's airplane video was May 11th and Josh was seen returning May 12th. So Josh had 3 nights and two days In DR before returning on the 12th.

I would love to get to the bottom of this, how do we know that Josh was seen on the 12th, by who? That is one thing missing, I think RS claimed it, but is there any source, photo, anything to prove he came home then? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:02 am

^ Yes, there's a photo of Josh at the airport.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:07 am

I saw a photo of Josh at the airport when he returned from Cancun. But was there one when he came back from the DR? Thanks again. Sorry I just can't nail this fact down.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:21 am

I rewatched Andi’s chat with CH right before the last RC… In the scene where she's discussing Nick saying ILY it plays as follows:

CH: So you get to dinner…

AD: And he’s like, I have something to tell you. What is it. He starts getting fidgety like he always does and he’s like I love you… just looks me straight in the eye and he says it.

And so I’m wondering if there’s something we did not see… because based on what was presented, Nick pulling Andi to the trees and hemming and hawing for a bit… this does not jive. Do I have this right? Thoughts?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:24 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
SueSt wrote:So I was thinking about this all day today (ok, I am crazy) and finally have a moment to post.  I went back to the MTA summaries and listed what Andi says about Nick/Josh that is relationship oriented (how he makes me feel, etc...), not just a observation, description or complement about the guy... and this is what I found.  I think the evidence is compelling:

about Nick:
• immediate kind of connection and attraction
• Nick and I definitely have a lot in common
• it’s very obvious to me that I have a connection with Nick
• We both want something great and want that like undeniable unconditional love that you can’t even describe.
• This is somebody that I see a potential future with and that I want to spend my time with. There is just a ton of passion between us.  It’s once in a lifetime type of stuff.

about Josh:
• There’s definitely a lot of chemistry between the two of us
• He makes me feel happy and I feel like very hopeful when I look at him

While those words are correct, you're missing quite a few that involve Josh.

Thanks ash for stating the obvious, so "delicately."  Smiley

Can you provide an example?
What else did I miss in the MTA summaries where Andi describes her relationship with Josh?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:51 am

SueSt wrote:I rewatched Andi’s chat with CH right before the last RC… In the scene where she's discussing Nick saying ILY it plays as follows:

AD: And he’s like, I have something to tell you.  What is it.  He starts getting fidgety like he always does and he’s like I love you… just looks me straight in the eye and he says it.

And so I’m wondering if there’s something we did not see… because based on what was presented, Nick pulling Andi to the trees and hemming and hawing for a bit… this does not jive.  Do I have this right?  Thoughts?

that crossed my mind too... they didn't show his first kiss or his first I love you??? weird huh

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:55 am

Ash2214 wrote:My very first season watching was Sean's (I know, late to the game) and I wasn't big into spoilers because I didn't know much about them. I remember on Sean and Lindsay's first 1-on-1 towards the end of it Sean said something along the lines of - With Lindsay it's like I've got my best friend on one side and the love of my life on the other and I don't know if that can be beat. I also remember he wrote in one of his blogs that Lindsay was running away with his heart. I couldn't believe it, but look how that turned out. The leads need to act a certain way and say certain things. And this is not to say the leads don't care about their F2 because they obviously do. I'm more so just saying that the end of all of this, the real, outside of the bubble stuff counts the most.

Great thoughts Ash!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:05 am

emad0722 wrote:
SueSt wrote:I rewatched Andi’s chat with CH right before the last RC… In the scene where she's discussing Nick saying ILY it plays as follows:

AD: And he’s like, I have something to tell you.  What is it.  He starts getting fidgety like he always does and he’s like I love you… just looks me straight in the eye and he says it.

And so I’m wondering if there’s something we did not see… because based on what was presented, Nick pulling Andi to the trees and hemming and hawing for a bit… this does not jive.  Do I have this right?  Thoughts?

that crossed my mind too... they didn't show his first kiss or his first I love you??? weird huh
weird or something, emad.  :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:11 am

We know they reshoot scenes over and over. This is why it takes so long with the families at htd. Many times they have scripted lines, think Jef and Emily. Nick is constantly aware of the cameras, which is why he is nervous and always glancing to the side, which, at times, can make him look insincere. I am sure they tell them to repeat kisses and important phrases so the camera can capture it.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10: Edit-Storyline - *SPOILERS* - should we bother? Oooohhhh... why not? part 2

+81
emeraldluvsbama
Iam4UGA
b
Luvstruck
BachfanNY
chloep
jlccaz
KK4
stuckinsc
nd4reality
Piper61