SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by JBF Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:56 pm

We... shall... see. ABC's messagboard certainly wants you to think so right now since that thread over there (Chris as Bach) is still kicking.

It all becomes a lot of silly business to me... twitter, facebook, etc. I got burned assuming much was "legit" in past seasons, when we now know there is a lot of tomfoolery involved. We also have Andi and Josh "scheduled" for DWTS (when she claims she can't dance!) and as a possibility for The View too. Huh? What a  Renaissance Woman, that Andi.

If he is the next lead, maybe we will get another quote like this one:

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 23 You_pi10
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:16 pm

JBF wrote:We... shall... see. ABC's messagboard certainly wants you to think so right now since that thread over there (Chris as Bach) is still kicking.

It all becomes a lot of silly business to me... twitter, facebook, etc. I got burned assuming much was "legit" in past seasons, when we now know there is a lot of tomfoolery involved. We also have Andi and Josh "scheduled" for DWTS (when she claims she can't dance!) and as a possibility for The View too. Huh? What a  Renaissance Woman, that Andi.

Yes, indeed we shall see... I'm not ruling anything out until I see SC's. While part of me would love to see Chris as f1, to prove the spoilers wrong and to validate all of your hard work, I still think he seems like too nice of a dude for Andi. And for my own selfish reasons I would love to see him as the next Bachelor so I can watch him on my screen for 10 weeks.  Hugesmile 

I know it's all over the abc board, twitter, etc that he's the next Bachelor, but didn't they do that with Roberto too, albeit, not as early? If it does go down that Josh is f1, I'm really surprised TP didn't have a tighter grip on all of this, especially after the lawsuit...I would think MF would do anything to prove RS wrong... again. But maybe the video is real and MF just decided to wash his hands of this season..

JBF, with all the analysis you do of the edit, have you ever had a f3 ever have this mush craziness going on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:21 pm

Max64 wrote:I would love to have Chris as the next Bachelor.  I don't know why but I think he'd be like Brad, and Brad will always be one of my favorites   :yes: 

Brad is one of the few Bachelors I've liked. I think Chris would be even better because he seems to have more sweetness, humour and obviously something in Brad keeps him from being the marrying type but Chris I think would really be open to finding his one and settling down. Just my gut perception. (Although I'm sure Brad might have thought he found it with Emily, poor guy).

I would love to watch him actually fall in love!

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:30 pm

My memory is shot with some of these past seasons. Maybe I am just burnt out this season, after becoming the sacrificial lamb (or pig) "called out" by you-know-who's site. Like Andi, I am exhausted! I am so exhausted... and I am trying so hard...

I noticed on the "missing thread" discussion over on the motherboard (which you are aware of) that the kinds of posts spared from deletion are those skeptical that he is F1. They... "TPTB"... are really trying to keep everybody skeptical as long as possible. No, "they" don't do that with most F4, F3 and F2 dumpees. It kinda makes you wonder if she really did do something drastic at the end of this, like "tie the knot"... and not just with a unicorn balloon. (I forget where you posted that screencap.)

Found it! Chris "ties the knot"... LOL! Josh is occupied with his bag of yummies.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 23 Pig3
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:52 pm

JBF wrote:My memory is shot with some of these past seasons. Maybe I am just burnt out this season, after becoming the sacrificial lamb (or pig) "called out" by you-know-who's site. Like Andi, I am exhausted! I am so exhausted... and I am trying so hard...

I noticed on the "missing thread" discussion over on the motherboard (which you are aware of) that the kinds of posts spared from deletion are those skeptical that he is F1. They... "TPTB"... are really trying to keep everybody skeptical as long as possible. No, "they" don't do that with most F4, F3 and F2 dumpees. It kinda makes you wonder if she really did do something drastic at the end of this, like "tie the knot"... and not just with a unicorn balloon.

Let me guess, I have no idea how hard it is to look someone in the face yadayada...

Haven't been on the "motherboard" in a couple days... I might have to stroll over there and cause some more trouble!  Hugesmile 

I really enjoyed seeing Andi and Chris together this past episode on their alone time.  Andi just looked very relaxed and almost playful, which is what we haven't seen much of.... I actually liked her.   giggling   Another reason why I would love for Chris to be f1 is to see Andi grow, and think out side the box.  She herself has said that she always dates the same type of guys and ....she's still single.  I would think that's a no brainer  duh

OMG that SC didn't show up when I first responded... What a great caption for that SC! And why the heck did they show that? Tie it tight while Josh is stuffing his face  rotfl rotfl 

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:39 pm

Oh must you?

Y'know... since my Easter Eggs may be world famous for 15 minutes or so now, you think my next edition should be "illustrated" by you? Maybe a few screencaps sprinkled throughout... once I give you a list of a few favorites of mine. I gotta look for two Litta posted on these threads that I may use.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:00 pm

JBF wrote:Oh must you?

Y'know... since my Easter Eggs may be world famous for 15 minutes or so now, you think my next edition should be "illustrated" by you? Maybe a few screencaps sprinkled throughout... once I give you a list of a few favorites of mine. I gotta look for two Litta posted on these threads that I may use.

Sure, no problem on the SC's whatever you need. I asked Aunties Love a few questions about SC'ing hoping I can learn to more in the future

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:50 pm

Max64 wrote:
JBF wrote:We... shall... see. ABC's messagboard certainly wants you to think so right now since that thread over there (Chris as Bach) is still kicking.

Yes, indeed we shall see... I'm not ruling anything out until I see SC's.  While part of me would love to see Chris as f1, to prove the spoilers wrong and to validate all of your hard work, I still think he seems like too nice of a dude for Andi.  And for my own selfish reasons I would love to see him as the next Bachelor so I can watch him on my screen for 10 weeks.  Hugesmile 

I know it's all over the abc board, twitter, etc that he's the next Bachelor, but didn't they do that with Roberto too, albeit, not as early?  If it does go down that Josh is f1, I'm really surprised TP didn't have a tighter grip on all of this, especially after the lawsuit...I would think MF would do anything to prove RS wrong... again.  But maybe the video is real and MF just decided to wash his hands of this season..

JBF, with all the analysis you do of the edit, have you ever had a f3 ever have this mush craziness going on?
It's not just with Chris, it seems that everyone is getting "loose lips" which makes me very suspicious.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:58 pm

OK... three you can start with...

*chuckle chuckle* Watch all of these videos vanish from youtube once we've picked and prodded them here.. ha ha!

1.) Screencap of Andrew saluting with the champagne
2.) Screencap of her fidgeting at her ring in the limo
3.) Screencap of Chris in the limo

4.) In a limo, Andrew toasts: "Here's to meeting the woman of ONE of our dreams and living happily ever after." We only see Josh B. sitting to his left, but Andrew is not facing him. He is facing the three guys in front of him... off camera. They are one of the following...

Aunties_Love wrote:Actual/un-edited  limo order:                                                        

Limo #1
1  Chris         8:24:38 PM        
2  Andrew     8:26:37 PM
3  Josh B      8:27:47 PM
4  Ron     8:30:20 PM                                                      
5 Craig         8:43:48 PM   Champagne

5.) As Andi gets into her limo, she says “Some guy is going to get out of the limo and that can be my husband. My heart is just pounding. This is the beginning…” while fidgeting at a ring.
The very next shot is a limo in the dark followed by Chris’ face as Patrick voice-overs “I can't wait to get out and her face just light up...”

6.) Mister Harrison: What are you so nervous about?
Andi: The thought that my husband could be in one of those limos and the fact that I could be meeting him in the next ten or fifteen minutes is just crazy.
Harrison: It is crazy to think.
Andi: I know.

Marcus takes under ten minutes to “wow” her, so Chris can follow him as #2 guy out, right on schedule. According to the abc.net time stamps, Chris is first out of limos. He’s the only one of the “spoiled” top four making the 15 minute cut in “real” time. Marcus was #13 in reality.

7.) Andi says to the guys: “this is not my normal life” (a.k.a. being TV’s Bachelorette). Cue shot of Chris. Also her “I think I can find my husband in here” straddles over Chris, Stephen, Carl and Cody seated together, although the editors are smooth to keep the H-word restricted to Andi shown speaking.

Already got this one covered...

13.) In the 2nd episode, Andi says: "One of these men can be my husband", followed by Chris as the first guy talking at the mansion, saying “I can’t believe this is happening”.

14.) When addressing the guys, Mister Harrison says: “she might become your wife…” as the camera stops at Brett, Craig and a slightly hidden Chris seated.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 23 Andi-c11

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:11 am

Another... episode #4... you can get his "phew" expression. Again... the only reason I am posting these youtube extracts is so you know I am not just pooping rainbows. There is something-something funny going on. Maybe these videos will disappear in a week, since "TPTB" probably dislike us poking and prodding these shows.

31.) At the 4th rose ceremony, Nick follows Josh (in episode #1) receiving Harrison’s line of “If you do not receive a rose, you will be going home immediately”, while Chris is solo-shown after Harrison completes his line of “Andi has proven that she’s made the sacrifice to be here for one reason and one reason only and that is to sincerely find the man of her dreams”

Andi had a matching "phew" before she takes the lie detector test in Venice.

No need to screencap anything here... but you can check out the edit here, just so you know I am not hallucinating:

16.) When Tasos reads the group date card, he says "last one" just before the camera stops at Chris (with Andrew and Marquel next to him). Then the camera pans back to Tasos and then Dylan (last one on that date card) as read by Tasos.

Repeat of the same schtick the next episode:

22.) Episode #3: when reading the date card, Marquel says “Last but not least, gentlemen” as the camera zooms on Chris. He then reads Marcus’ name over Dylan (who was last named the previous week on the group date card) and then Marcus is shown. (See above Easter Egg #16.)

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:08 am

Wow, I just read through all that and watched everything.. How freak'n crazy!  I haven't watched the edit/VO's that closely in seasons past, so I have no clue how this compares to others.  Chris is being shown sooo much without actually being shown!  

For arguments sake, would TP do this to promote their next lead? Would they go to all that trouble if he's not f1?? Do they really have someone to purposefully place each word with a face? But then If he's not f1 and they are trying to promote him for the next lead, why not just give him more air time/interaction time. why all the cat and mouse???

I need to let this all settle...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay