SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by JBF Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:20 am

Max64 wrote:Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 202

I am not going to debate with this forum whether or not they photoshopped any roses on his suit (since they DID in the previews for the last episode, including the abc.com preview of his talk with JJ & the guys). That will be a wait-for-Monday-and-see.

Yet I will comment on this one. She seems to be leading him here.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by emad0722 Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:25 am

So excited that Chris does get a second 1on1 date because otherwise it would be weird him making f3. Im excited to see more of his personality too.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:27 am

emad0722 wrote:So excited that Chris does get a second 1on1 date because otherwise it would be weird him making f3. Im excited to see more of his personality too.

Where is the proof for his second 1on1 date? Did I miss something?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:30 am

I think everybody is just speculating. You can relax.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:31 am

JBF wrote:
Max64 wrote:Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 202

I am not going to debate with this forum whether or not they photoshopped any roses on his suit (since they DID in the previews for the last episode, including the abc.com preview of his talk with JJ & the guys). That will be a wait-for-Monday-and-see.

Yet I will comment on this one. She seem to be leading him here.

Yeah, I kind of gave up discussing any other possibility about Chris anywhere else.  Until I see SC's for FD's on, I'm still open to anyone being f1.  

The other thing about this preview for ep 7 is it seems as if most of the focus is on Chris being upset at Nick..from what has been shown, he has had the least interaction Andi and now they're showing him being the most upset?  What's their point???

Last edited by Max64 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:32 am

JBF wrote:I think everybody is just speculating. You can relax.

I can't relax until 7/28!  :cutesmile!: 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:34 am

One word, Max64. Storyboard. Maybe he simply had accidental diarrhea (his biggest fear) when he gave that oddball expression in the previews and the editors sliced and diced it to be something different.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:58 am

sdmom wrote:
emad0722 wrote:So excited that Chris does get a second 1on1 date because otherwise it would be weird him making f3. Im excited to see more of his personality too.

Where is the proof for his second 1on1 date? Did I miss something?

My bad it might not be a one on one but thats what the tagline on this link says - http://tv.msn.com/video/tv/?g=3434f127-b783-49d8-803b-1cec84852383

He obviously just gets some special pottery time on the group date???

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:01 am

JBF wrote:One word, Max64. Storyboard. Maybe he simply had accidental diarrhea (his biggest fear) when he gave that oddball expression in the previews and the editors sliced and diced it to be something different.

I know they have a story to tell, It'll be interesting to see how this next week pans out

Back to top Go down

Post by jnc2985 Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Straight Off Chris's Twitter

Sweet Polly Purebred ‏@shesova  2h
@haugen_amber @C_Soules Rada Online confirms it was announced at the NY auditions  that it is Chris!

Amber Haugen ‏@haugen_amber  13m
@shesova @C_Soules  do u have the link?

‏@C_Soules
@haugen_amber @shesova nope!

Reply to @C_Soules @haugen_amber @shesova
Sweet Polly Purebred ‏@shesova  7m
@C_Soules @haugen_amber Sorry you are still connected to the lie detector test and I think you are telling a little white lie there farmer!

Amber Haugen ‏@haugen_amber  4m
@shesova @C_Soules I know he is going to. I don't think he can talk about it yet

@C_Soules @haugen_amber Here is another:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/06/bachelor-chris-soules-marquel-martin-nick-viall-josh-murray-bachelorette/ …

Amber Haugen ‏@haugen_amber  48s
@shesova @C_Soules @radar_online  thank u I knew he would be the next bachelor. I follow reality Steve

jnc2985

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:31 pm

I would love to have Chris as the next Bachelor. I don't know why but I think he'd be like Brad, and Brad will always be one of my favorites  :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay