SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by JBF Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:02 pm

jnc2985 wrote:JBF and Max,

You both always do a great job! giggling I was just cruising twitter before I head to work, and I have something interesting I came across. If you go to Andi's twitter page and go check out her favorite tweets. She has favorited numerous tweets about Chris, and his family. Have a great day guys!!

I kinda was picky with the tweets I included in that dopey Easter Egg list, but you could add many, many additions on a list yourself too... that probably none of us are seeing at this time. There is so much going on with the "media circus merry-go-round" that it is hard to catch everything.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Darcy wrote:I am really 50/50 on Chris winning or watching him as the "Lead" Bachelor next season
(if that works out)...from everything that I have read and watched - it "appears" as
though it will be the "Chris is eliminated prior to the ceremony" - just like Allie's season - and she is left with Josh/Nick.  He seems like such a good guy - think she is missing out on
something special.

I agree with the 50/50 on Chris being F1 or watching him as the "Lead" Bachelor next season and if he's not F1 that she is missing out on something special.  :Nod: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:55 pm

JBF wrote:
jnc2985 wrote:JBF and Max,

You both always do a great job! giggling I was just cruising twitter before I head to work, and I have something interesting I came across. If you go to Andi's twitter page and go check out her favorite tweets. She has favorited numerous tweets about Chris, and his family. Have a great day guys!!

I kinda was picky with the tweets I included in that dopey Easter Egg list, but you could add many, many additions on a list yourself too... that probably none of us are seeing at this time. There is so much going on with the "media circus merry-go-round" that it is hard to catch everything.

What I found interesting is the tweet/Instagram the Des and Chris posted. It's a picture of Chris on the television that was captioned "Next Bachelor" With Chris and Des still suckling from the abc teet, I'm surprised they would do that given Chris hasn't even been eliminated.

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:07 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Darcy wrote:I am really 50/50 on Chris winning or watching him as the "Lead" Bachelor next season
(if that works out)...from everything that I have read and watched - it "appears" as
though it will be the "Chris is eliminated prior to the ceremony" - just like Allie's season - and she is left with Josh/Nick.  He seems like such a good guy - think she is missing out on
something special.

I agree with the 50/50 on Chris being F1 or watching him as the "Lead" Bachelor next season and if he's not F1 that she is missing out on something special.  :Nod: 

ITA with you!!! While I would love for Chris to be the Bachelor, I would also like him to be with Andi because I think they make a good couple. ON THE OTHER HAND - I would love to watch Chris as the lead!!! Either way, win-win!!!  Hugesmile Hugesmile 
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Pretty funny recap that Chris tweeted out

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/bachelorette-episode-8-andi-murray-the-homeschooled-tennis-star-070814

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:27 pm

I wouldn't trust the future Siegfrieds as far as I could throw them (to coin Brian's little line). Did you see what they did to poor Steve Boy last year?

By the way, after re-watching Nick's hometown enough times with his constant smirking and frequent bursts into laughter just before the edit cuts, I have no doubt in my mind that plane video was done by production with HIS full cooperation. Of course, we can't see his face... it would be too easy to read him!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:53 pm

JBF wrote:I wouldn't trust the future Siegfrieds as far as I could throw them (to coin Brian's little line). Did you see what they did to poor Steve Boy last year?

By the way, after re-watching Nick's hometown enough times with his constant smirking and frequent bursts into laughter just before the edit cuts, I have no doubt in my mind that plane video was done by production with HIS full cooperation. Of course, we can't see his face... it would be too easy to read him!

Exactly my point.  I just find it very sketchy.  I could understand had Chris been eliminated, but not when he's still.  More to add to the pile that the spoilers are correct.

I haven't watched the plane video that much.  I honestly don't know what to think about it.  I still have a dificult time with the fact that someone knew who Nick was, when not an episode had even aired yet.  For him to be on his phone, I'm assuming it's before take off, so to be able to hear his conversation and be able to recognize him in such a short amount of time is astonishing.  What are the odds?

Another thing about the video.. how is it that we can hear him so well? When the woman next to him says something about him talking load, his voice softens for a minute but then the actual volume of his voice goes up? The clarity is outstanding given they are sitting behind him, he is facing forward, and with all the plane background noise..

Last edited by Max64 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:53 pm

JBF wrote:I wouldn't trust the future Siegfrieds as far as I could throw them (to coin Brian's little line). Did you see what they did to poor Steve Boy last year?

GRREAT comment JBF... definitely!  :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Does anyone remember Chris tweeting about the MTA ? I could have sworn he did ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:Does anyone remember Chris tweeting about the MTA ? I could have sworn he did ?

I don't know, I had been trying to find that myself, and I have no clue

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Does anyone remember Chris tweeting about the MTA ? I could have sworn he did ?

I don't know, I had been trying to find that myself, and I have no clue

I just scrolled through all his tweets and there is nothing referencing MTA. If it was posted it has been removed.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:23 pm

A long while ago with Tasos and more recently with Marcus ? though perhaps the Marcus thing was Marcus/Dylan. I cannot remember clearly.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay