SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:33 pm

With RS becoming more nasty about the plane video etc, is it mean that I am hoping that Chris is F1, just so that RS has to eat a ton of grow. Could you just see it next Tuesday if Chris isn't eliminated next Monday?

Yes, this season I care more about RS getting screwed than who the lead ends up with. Run, F3, Run!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:With RS becoming more nasty about the plane video etc, is it mean that I am hoping that Chris is F1, just so that RS has to eat a ton of grow.  Could you just see it next Tuesday if Chris isn't eliminated next Monday?  

Yes, this season I care more about RS getting screwed than who the lead ends up with.  Run, F3, Run!

If that's mean then let me be a mean girl! I SO hope he's wrong Praying 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:38 pm

sdmom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:With RS becoming more nasty about the plane video etc, is it mean that I am hoping that Chris is F1, just so that RS has to eat a ton of grow.  Could you just see it next Tuesday if Chris isn't eliminated next Monday?  

Yes, this season I care more about RS getting screwed than who the lead ends up with.  Run, F3, Run!

Yeah but I'd rather Nick be F1 than Chris - sorry Chris fans. Part of me would not be surprised if Chris did turn out to be F1.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:53 pm

Max64 wrote:Pretty funny recap that Chris tweeted out

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/bachelorette-episode-8-andi-murray-the-homeschooled-tennis-star-070814

Thanks for the link Max64 - it was indeed a pretty funny recap. laugh out loud 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:57 pm

isittrue wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Yeah but I'd rather Nick be F1 than Chris - sorry Chris fans.  Part of me would not be surprised if Chris did turn out to be F1.

Yes, please add me to that mix; however, I am a Chris fan and am torn between whether I want to see him as F1 or the next Bachelor.  :Nod: 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:38 pm

I want to know if this guy is an angry drunk,  happy drunk or just drunk drunk.  

Can't blame him if he's got all those arrest records. He lives in the middle of nowhere and Im sure he is bored with the internet.  Drinking is the only sane way to decompress.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:53 pm

charriotoffire wrote:I want to know if this guy is an angry drunk,  happy drunk or just drunk drunk.  

Can't blame him if he's got all those  arrest records. He lives in the middle of nowhere and Im sure he is bored with the internet.  Drinking is the only sane way to decompress.

I disagree with your post and I think you need to go back and look at when those so called arrests happened. The one involving alcohol was for being underage and in possession - he was not at the legal limit for being considered drunk. Being that he is 32 now that would have been at least 12 years ago. Most of those were tickets (not arrests for any criminal offense) for speeding and one for an expired license. He has not shown any evidence that he is a heavy drinker on this show so I don't know where all this drunk talk is coming from. He has acted like a gentleman all through this season IMO.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:59 pm

SLA44 wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:I want to know if this guy is an angry drunk,  happy drunk or just drunk drunk.  

Can't blame him if he's got all those  arrest records. He lives in the middle of nowhere and Im sure he is bored with the internet.  Drinking is the only sane way to decompress.

I disagree with your post and I think you need to go back and look at when those so called arrests happened.  The one involving alcohol was for being underage and in possession - he was not at the legal limit for being considered drunk.  Being that he is 32 now that would have been at least 12 years ago.  Most of those were tickets (not arrests for any criminal offense) for speeding and one for an expired license.  He has not shown any evidence that he is a heavy drinker on this show so I don't know where all this drunk talk is coming from.  He has acted like a gentleman all through this season IMO.

:Thanktwo I was just going to say the same thing. He had a wild streak as a kid, lots of people do, it doesn't make him a drunk. He has been alcohol related tickets free since his college days (or just after.) His sisters stressed that he is an intelligent, successful business person and from all indications an upstanding citizen since his college days. As upset as his parents most likely were when it happened obviously they have all gotten past it and respect him for the man he has become.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:08 pm

He is a very successful businessman. He has a beautiful home, and a very good job. His family was so proud of his achievements. I don't think his past is any indication of his present situation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He is a very successful businessman. He has a beautiful home, and a very good job. His family was so proud of his achievements. I don't think his past is any indication of his present situation.

:Thanktwo 🐷 Loves ya!  :justkidding 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm

I know this is the Chris thread but I have a question about the plane video..

So Nick is in the front of the plane, which typically boards first.  Why is it that we only see 3 people board?   And if the plane is full, and ready to start taxing out, usually the flight attendants are busy walking up and down the aisle making sure everything is locked down.   I'm wondering how we can clearly hear his conversation when he is facing forward, with all of the other background noise going on in the video, Nicks voice is very clear.  I have no idea how Nick couldn't have noticed this person taking a video of him given the angle.  They would have had to have the phone in a fairly upright position, yes, you can zoom, but its very obvious when someone is taking a picture/video of you..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:45 pm

I would love RS to be wrong as well. Part of me would love for Chris to be f1 because no one seems to think it's even a possibility, and also because of all the hard work JBF and others have done to "prove" their case. I was never an Andi fan, but I actually enjoyed her on Chris' HTD. I would enjoy seeing her grow and choose someone beyond her "typical guy" But after watching the deleted scene of her not knowing how to plant a rose bush (that you had to dig a hole first) and watching her freak out of riding a horse, I wonder how well she would fit into Chris' lifestyle. I wonder if he'd need someone more "worldly" in outdoor experiences. The other part of me would love to see him as the Bachelor. What I find most attractive about Chris is he's a gentleman, articulate, successful from his own making, and love that he's a farmer. (and he drives a Chevy) 10 weeks of sheer delight on my television!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay