SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:27 pm

I am actually expecting 2 to be traveling….the F3 guy and the F1 guy. Just a guess, of course.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by eirekay Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:08 pm

Piper61 wrote:I would totally be gobsmacked if she chooses Chris. Not like that hasn't happened before, but I just don't see overall "it" with them.

:hidingchair I don't see the "it" with them either but not just because Andi isn't feeling it. I'm not sure that Chris is feeling it. Chris had plenty of time to think about how to present careers for Andi in Iowa but the first thing he came up with was "Homemaker". Granted, the conversation was edited, but there is a ton of transaction and land use law in anything associated with real estate, including farming. Family businesses involve a great deal of estate and transfer law. He could have answered with something like "You could set-up a private practice in Cedar Rapids and telecommute a couple of days a week. I think you would really connect with this community and fill a need."

The fact that he came out of the gates with "homemaker" tells me that he really didn't put a lot of thought into it.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:10 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am actually expecting 2 to be traveling….the F3 guy and the F1 guy. Just a guess, of course.

Wouldn't be surprised if all 3 traveled just to throw us off! Guess we will have to wait for any airport sightings.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:27 pm

With regards to the word homemaker, I read somewhere (I have no idea where) but the article stated it was sneaky of Chris to suggest to Andi to be a homemaker where as what he was really saying was, she would never have to work again if she didn't want to.

Just remembered. Sorry I forget who the poster was that originally posted this. Thanks to them. I don't generally read many blogs at all, but this is good. IMO

Lincee @Lincee  ·  Jul 8
This is not a joke. My recap is really up this early! Come take a ride in my big green tractor! http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/bachelorette-recap-andi-takes-ride-big-green-tractor/ …

She asked what kind of work is in Iowa. Valid question, but in this day and age, she could do anything she wanted. I think he told her she could be a homemaker because he knows that she wants kids one day and that’s basically saying, “You don’t have to work if you don’t want to.”
Translation? The Farmer is doing just fine in the money department thankyouverymuch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:29 pm

I love how Chris has earned the nickname "The Farmer"!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:I love how Chris has earned the nickname "The Farmer"!

Me too. Now when I go to the farm and get my tomatoes and corn and beans, I'll be looking for Farmer Chris. laugh out loud Seriously, I always support our local farmers, they work so hard.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:50 pm

eirekay wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I would totally be gobsmacked if she chooses Chris. Not like that hasn't happened before, but I just don't see overall "it" with them.

:hidingchair I don't see the "it" with them either but not just because Andi isn't feeling it.

Yeah, but there is a catch to it. The editors are manipulating the viewers into thinking there is NUTTIN' between Andi and Chris... and over-doing it to the extreme.

Look at the previews:

http://video.us.msn.com/?vid=698d2bec-3a86-4a4b-98a8-c10cdc9d6359&src=v5
http://eonli.ne/1tuZ1sZ

We are seeing bikini-clad Andi having "hot passion" with Nick in the water and Josh shopping for aphrodisiacs, while Chris just plays hide and go seek. Of course, these videos are a popular topic over on the motherboard with further questions added to threads like "Why is Chris S. there?"
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I love how Chris has earned the nickname "The Farmer"!

Me too. Now when I go to the farm and get my tomatoes and corn and beans, I'll be looking for Farmer Chris. laugh out loud Seriously, I always support our local farmers, they work so hard.  

There ain't no farmers at our farmer's Market that look like Chris!!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:10 pm

eirekay wrote:

:hidingchair I don't see the "it" with them either but not just because Andi isn't feeling it.  I'm not sure that Chris is feeling it.  Chris had plenty of time to think about how to present careers for Andi in Iowa but the first thing he came up with was "Homemaker".  Granted, the conversation was edited, but there is a ton of transaction and land use law in anything associated with real estate, including farming.  Family businesses involve a great deal of estate and transfer law.  He could have answered with something like "You could set-up a private practice in Cedar Rapids and telecommute a couple of days a week. I think you would really connect with this community and fill a need."

The fact that he came out of the gates with "homemaker" tells me that he really didn't put a lot of thought into it.

I'm in Cedar Rapids for a HS reunion and thought I would just drop by the farm to see Chris but is this the MTA filming week end???? Just my luck he would be out of town. Wonder if his mom would like a visit ?  :WAVEY:  I thought his mom was great!!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:42 pm

nutty1 wrote:
There ain't no farmers at our farmer's Market that look like Chris!!!

Mine either! laugh out loud

Rolly wrote: snipped....
 I'm in Cedar Rapids for a HS reunion and thought I would just drop by the farm to see Chris but is this the MTA filming week end???? Just my luck he would be out of town. Wonder if his mom would like a visit ?  :WAVEY:  I thought his mom was great!!!!

I bet she'd have a full course meal all ready in mere minutes if a fan of Chris' dropped by! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:48 pm

Chris is in LA:

Ashley @icecreamCohn_22     ·   28m    
Just met farmer boy Chris from the bachelorette in the elevator #loveLA #thebachelorette

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 70 96cabc

Last edited by momoftrips on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 70 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:49 pm

momoftrips wrote:Chris is in LA:

Ashley @icecreamCohn_22     ·   28m    
Just met farmer boy Chris from the bachelorette in the elevator #loveLA #thebachelorette

That means that he's 100 % out on Monday!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay