SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:45 pm

JBF now Millsy tweeted "Tonight's #Bachelorette has the best and most emotional exit in years and it happens early. Don't miss a minute".  I thought it was sluethed that the first date goes to Nick, the second date to Josh, and Chris gets the last date and gets in van to leave before overnight.  If Chris's fantasy date was last and he is the one to go home how does that happen early after all three fantasy dates and the overnights for Nick & Josh?  Are they not showig the dates in order?  There is a pic of Nick in the helicopter wearing the same clothes he is wearing in the plane video when he is talking about Josh.  Could Nick be the exit in the van before the overnight in fantasy suite and he hops in van goes to airport in same clothes then does the infamous plane video? Could be he thought Josh was the F1 and didn't think Chris had a chance so he said what he did about Josh????

And the tweet last week from Millsy "The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC  ·  Jul 7
And on that farm there was an…Andi?  RT if you think @AndiDorfman will enjoy farm life with Chris!"  Did he intentionally say will enjoy farm life in present tense instead of saying "would enjoy farm life".  Interesting...........  

Last edited by Luvstruck on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:49 pm

I took the 'it happens early' to mean it happens before the RC. Not necessarily early in the episode?

Also Nick is not wearing the same clothes as the airplane video. In the plane video has blue capris and a stars and stripes t'shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:53 pm

Guess we'll know after tonight for sure just who's exit he is talking about.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:04 pm

Bottom line: Chris is going to really enjoy this episode whether he gets eliminated or not. Will have his popcorn ready.

Not so sure about the other two. One is playing Find Waldo. The other... good ol' Nick... is at least up front about it. His fantasy date will be one to remember.

I think I will stay on the farm tonight regardless of the outcome. No telling what havoc will erupt on other threads. (Too bad the threads are locked during show time.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:13 pm

I'm on the farm whether she chooses Chris or not too. She may not choose him but he is the most settled and the one she has no questions about what her future would be like. If she is trying to advance her career Chris is not her guy, but I'm not reading that from her. I usually choose the F3 person anyway but every now and then I get it right.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:28 pm

I'll be right there with y'all on the farm too!

Given his tweets, he is either very amused with all the spoilers out there, or he is just fine and dandy with the outcome.

JBF you have popcorn ready, I have the wine ready!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:31 pm

Max64 wrote:I'll be right there with y'all on the farm too!  

Given his tweets, he is either very amused with all the spoilers out there, or he is just fine and dandy with the outcome.  

Can I bring the chocolate? Also, if Chris goes home tonight and doesn't come back, are the single women starting a trip to Iowa? Heard it is nice in the summer!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:31 pm

We might have it right this season, Muslady. @C_Soules hasn't changed his twitter banner yet. Still has... HER... on it. *chuckle chuckle* Doesn't seem "heartbroken". Then again, @DylanPetitt has her on his too, but with her arms pushing him away. Ha ha!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:37 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Max64 wrote:I'll be right there with y'all on the farm too!  

Can I bring the chocolate?  Also, if Chris goes home tonight and doesn't come back, are the single women starting a trip to Iowa?  Heard it is nice in the summer!  

Sure!  Dark chocolate and red wine go nice together!  :yes:   

Iowa would be amazing anytime of year with Mr Soules   Especially in the winter  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:38 pm

JBF wrote:We might have it right this season, Muslady. @C_Soules hasn't changed his twitter banner yet. Still has... HER... on it. *chuckle chuckle* Doesn't seem "heartbroken". Then again, @DylanPetitt has her on his too, but with her arms pushing him away. Ha ha!

LOL! It may take a while to get there but I think we may be right also.  JMO that HTD was just too easy and familiar.  Knowing farmers as I do, they are straight shooters. Hugesmile
ETA: I'll bring the trailmix!
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:45 pm

That's it! Party tonight on Chris' thread! I wish they'd keep them open too.

By the way JBF, I haven't heard anything back yet from that tweet..

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:07 pm

Max64 wrote:That's it!  Party tonight on Chris' thread!  I wish they'd keep them open too.

By the way JBF, I haven't heard anything back yet from that tweet..

She probably revealed more than she should have. You think we should bug chloep to check out the Petit Ermitage again to see if the outside of the smaller elevators have those itty bitty buttons? That Cheshire Cat grin of his sure looked like a safehouse "exit on the sly" look to me.

Muslady wrote:
JBF wrote:We might have it right this season, Muslady. @C_Soules hasn't changed his twitter banner yet. Still has... HER... on it. *chuckle chuckle* Doesn't seem "heartbroken". Then again, @DylanPetitt has her on his too, but with her arms pushing him away. Ha ha!

LOL! It may take a while to get there but I think we may be right also.  JMO that HTD was just too easy and familiar.  Knowing farmers as I do, they are straight shooters. Hugesmile
ETA:  I'll bring the trailmix!

Let's hope tonight's episode isn't too "intense" for family hour. Better yet, let's hope it isn't too "intense" for this forum. We might not be able to log on.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay