SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Great job JBF. Thanks for posting that in the Chris Soules Discussion Spoilers Thread.

Now I dislike Kelly more than I did yesterday. Someone should put her on a farm for a day, get those pretty nails all dirty.  cantstopl 

Or wash her mouth out with soap.

I just looked up who she was, couldn't remember... now I know why  giggling   Wasn't very fond of her on JPG's season, and now, I have good reason  :yes: 

You know I appreciate snark - a lot.

However when you are doing things like this on social media where it is out there for everyone to see it starts getting uncool.

To the person upthread that asked if there was someone snarking on Des' season the answer is yes there were a few. One that stood out was the girl with one hand and she was downright mean in her comments to one of my favs on the season - Drew. You can imagine I am not a fan.
There were others also but she was the most memorable.
I think she ended up stopping her social media snark at some point.
Ashley S did a bit (against Ben) on Ashley Hs season. Folks were pissed since JP was the spoiled f1.
She even came on here to explain herself. Not very sucessfully.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:45 pm

I think she thinks she is being snarky. 
In reality she is just shrinking down her prospective dating pool.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Great job JBF. Thanks for posting that in the Chris Soules Discussion Spoilers Thread.

Now I dislike Kelly more than I did yesterday. Someone should put her on a farm for a day, get those pretty nails all dirty.  cantstopl 

The reason I posted them here on this thread instead of just on a media or twitter thread was to question why Chris is getting so few of them... and mostly favorable rather than mocking. I don't know if her relationship with Andi is anything like Ali's was with Desiree last year or not... and if this reflects on how much "latitude" she has in her often tasteless snark.

I saw some of her tweets a while back, but it was a trip to abc.com's messageboard that prompted me to investigate further.

Apparently a number of posters over there took GREAT offense to some of her Nick comments using the word "bipolar". So... yeah, the comments above about her are not just your opinion. She is too "acidic" for her own good.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:39 pm

chloep wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
chloep wrote:

I don't think so. I think he was just being a good friend... Playing it safe.  bestbud! 

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if there is ANY sort of twist at the end. With that said, if there is a twist and EVERYTHING that has come to our attention in the last 2 months is part of a super extensive foiler campaign, then I am going to be the first one to congratulate MF and MH...... :yes:  heck, I am even going to spring for one of those congratulatory gift baskets...

We saw it in Des season last year  and MF was so ecstatic that he even publically congratulated everyone (including his friend from Vienna) who was in on it. His "cast" is international and it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he pulled in off this season again. Nope,nope, nope!

Honestly, this is soooooooooooooo beyond Des' season... I don't think there was any evidence for Brooks as the F1, just RS' word.
There were others, 5 I think that confirmed Brooks as F1. There were also the tweet "evidence" or what Brooks supporters thought was evidence at the time of him being F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
2observe wrote:
Well I guess all of the reliable sources got lazy on Des' Season. giggling 
 giggling 

Yes very lazy. All of them multiple times.

And did you just take his word that he had "multiple" reliable sources? How do we know he had more than one? It could have easily been the same source that told him two weeks in Des was hooked on Brooks and he just assumed the source was correct because that's exactly what he had heard from the very beginning. To even compare the two seasons in my eyes is ridiculous.
WOW. I just think that if you took away the multitude of "clues" for Josh and look at it reasonably with this season compared to ANY season in the past. Something just isn't adding up with regards to the amount of info that has come out. Very suspicious, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:02 am

That's why I'm so over Bach nation live tweeters. So predictable in their 'snark.' Nothing surprises me anymore and they all sounds the same, boring!  giggling

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:27 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
 giggling 

And did you just take his word that he had "multiple" reliable sources? How do we know he had more than one? It could have easily been the same source that told him two weeks in Des was hooked on Brooks and he just assumed the source was correct because that's exactly what he had heard from the very beginning. To even compare the two seasons in my eyes is ridiculous.
WOW.  I just think that if you took away the multitude of "clues" for Josh and look at it reasonably with this season compared to ANY season in the past.  Something just isn't adding up with regards to the amount of info that has come out.  Very suspicious, IMO.

Personally I have given up hoping for a different ending. Yes the clues are a multitude. For being a laywer, Andi has certainly been sloppy and has been instrumental in leaking the season.
If she has why not the rest of her cast and the bachelor crew. So has Nick Josh and his family Chris Marcus and the rest. The only way tptb can stop the tide of leaks is to make an example of someone which they never had as yet. If they can. I do doubt they are capable.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:12 am

nd4reality wrote:
Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Or wash her mouth out with soap.

I just looked up who she was, couldn't remember... now I know why  giggling   Wasn't very fond of her on JPG's season, and now, I have good reason  :yes: 

You know I appreciate snark - a lot.

However when you are doing things like this on social media where it is out there for everyone to see it starts getting uncool.

To the person upthread that asked if there was someone snarking on Des' season the answer is yes there were a few. One that stood out was the girl with one hand and she was downright mean in her comments to one of my favs on the season - Drew. You can imagine I am not a fan.
There were others also but she was the most memorable.
I think she ended up stopping her social media snark at some point.
Ashley S did a bit  (against Ben) on Ashley Hs season. Folks were pissed since JP was the spoiled f1.
She even came on here to explain herself. Not very sucessfully.

I think the girl with one arm was Sarah Herran (sp?) I think....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:31 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
 giggling 

WOW.  I just think that if you took away the multitude of "clues" for Josh and look at it reasonably with this season compared to ANY season in the past.  Something just isn't adding up with regards to the amount of info that has come out.  Very suspicious, IMO.

It seems like you might not necessarily think anything that we have found count as clues considering the quotations around the word clues and also from what you've commented on a few of my posts before, but then you say all of the information we have is suspicious because there's so much of it, so I'm a bit confused. I was just trying to say that when you compare Des and Andi's season, they are different. We didn't get much other than the words of people for the most part in Des' season. We've gotten more this season than we did with Des, therefore, it's a bit difficult to compare them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:37 am

CHris HTD:
Andi and Chris talk about their possible future in Iowa.

http://video.us.msn.com/watch/video/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-hometown-visit/5pygocs?cpkey=2dfbf0e0-90ce-b61d-c639-81a54ed78699%257c%257c%257c%257c

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:14 am

Steel2009 wrote:CHris HTD:
Andi and Chris talk about their possible future in Iowa.

http://video.us.msn.com/watch/video/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-hometown-visit/5pygocs?cpkey=2dfbf0e0-90ce-b61d-c639-81a54ed78699%257c%257c%257c%257c

Thanks for posting!

That was sweet what Chris said. He acknowledges her career, and is very well aware that not everyone could live in Iowa and it wouldn't work if she couldn't be happy there. I could live in Iowa  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:32 pm

Chris is so sweet and thoughtful. I almost feel bad for not caring that much about the relationship that has played out on my tv screen. Unfortunately I've only gotten excited watching Andi's interactions with one the F4.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay