SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Nick Predicts Josh's Future
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5569765/VDKA0_xi6dofv9

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:17 pm

The afterbuzz thinks it is josh because of the way they look at each other. One of them did say maybe Tptb are setting everyone up and Nick is the winner. However, they then referenced Trista and Ryan and said no one thought she would pick Ryan and that they are doing the same thing and making us think she won't choose Josh with all the doubt and trust issues.

Bottom line, they think the final 2 are Nick and Josh, and the woman on the show thinks she looks at Josh differently. One of the men, I think his name is JC, thinks that Andi and Josh "act" like boyfriend and girlfriend by the little things they do. Like swinging their arms when they are holding hands. Don't remember his other examples.

They really get into this show and pick up on all the details. LOL

The woman said she would be shocked if it's not Josh.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:26 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Nick Predicts Josh's Future

ohhh....Nick.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Brief explanation for those who can't view:
It's more arrogance from Nick, he didn't come here to find love, he thought he would just make good friends, Brian says Nick says Josh is one of his close friends but he's lying, Brian doesn't think Nick knows his last name, Nick says best thing Andi has done is keep him around, Josh and Andi would be terrible for each other, he (Nick) and Andi are going to get married on the top of a mountain and get a dog, name him Murray and watch Aaron play football. It's disastrous.  giggling I'm wondering how much longer I can say poor Nick.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Cecilia wrote:Brief explanation for those who can't view:
It's more arrogance from Nick, he didn't come here to find love, he thought he would just make good friends, Brian says Nick says Josh is one of his close friends but he's lying, Brian doesn't think Nick knows his last name, Nick says best thing Andi has done is keep him around, Josh and Andi would be terrible for each other, he (Nick) and Andi are going to get married on the top of a mountain and get a dog, name him Murray and watch Aaron play football.  It's disastrous.  giggling I'm wondering how much longer I can say poor Nick.
No splice and dice just him saying it, i don't even know what to think. That is bad, who talk like that about their friend ?
I'm so sad that Nick destroyed his friendship with Josh, i like them both and would love to see them post show but it's not happening seeing what's going on ugh deadhorse 

Last edited by bilolo on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:42 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Nick Predicts Josh's Future

ohhh....Nick.

Ok, I don't think it's THAT bad. He talked to Brain abut he and Josh are friends, he's going to marry Andi (SERIOUSLY???) , go to Aaron Murray's game with Josh to see Aaron throwing some TD (since he's on my AFC West rival, I hope him throw more interceptions than TD, nothing personal though), and introduce Josh to their dog. I don't think it's too derogatory (I am sure Jodi fans will disagree with me), but again, it shows Nick way too more confident/arrogant, definitely not F1 edit (but I don't want him to be f1 anyway), IMO.
The other thread is Marcus and Josh discussing about Nick's strategy.
Funny how Nick and Brian became #besties now.
I think it's shaping to be Team Josh (w/Cody and Marcus) vs. Team Nick (Brian, JJ) post filming.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:47 pm

It's not a likeable clip. Someone needs to remind me why I am teamnick. I think I am wavering a little after that clip.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Cecilia wrote:It's not a likeable clip. Someone needs to remind me why I am teamnick. I think I am wavering a little after that clip.
I'll help you. He was probably feeling insecure and threatened and it's his coping mechanism. I doubt he meant any harm to Josh or Andi, or even thought about the repercussions of people seeing it.

But it illustrates why Josh is right for her imo- calm under pressure, protective, and strong.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:55 pm

It's more arrogance from Nick, he didn't come here to find love, he thought he would just make good friends, Brian says Nick says Josh is one of his close friends but he's lying, Brian doesn't think Nick knows his last name, Nick says best thing Andi has done is keep him around, Josh and Andi would be terrible for each other, he (Nick) and Andi are going to get married on the top of a mountain and get a dog, name him Murray and watch Aaron play football.  It's disastrous.  giggling I'm wondering how much longer I can say poor Nick.

So even more reminders of JP, he actually said he didn't go on the bachelorette to find love either, but was so lucky he did. I think most of these guys go on for the adventure.

He was a lot like JJ last week, he isn't routing for the other guys anymore he wants Andi for himself. Annoying maybe, but Andi likes that and wants that and Chris made a point of saying he had to tell these guys to start focusing on Andi and not their bromances. Nick is a smart guy and he listened to that.

And a slight correction, he and Josh were going to go watch Aaron play football games not he and Andi.

The dog named Murray is flat out a dig, so yeah hate that.

I also think Josh and Andi aren't a good pair. They both have very strong alpha personalities and while some think Andi will calm down after the show, I worry that she is going to get jealous of his closeness to his family.

I love the Murrays, I had such a dysfunctional family that I am happy to have my husband have a strong loving family. When I divorced my first husband, he asked me if I missed him and I told him honestly, I didn't miss him, but I really missed his parents.

Not all women like their hubbies to be that close to their families, they want to be the main focus. That is okay, but if that is the case, don't marry a man who is devoted to his family.

I see Andi and Josh having battles and eventually breaking up. If she choses him I hope I am wrong for his sake, as I think marriage is very important to him and divorce sucks.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
Cecilia wrote:It's not a likeable clip. Someone needs to remind me why I am teamnick. I think I am wavering a little after that clip.
I'll help you. He was probably feeling insecure and threatened and it's his coping mechanism. I doubt he meant any harm to Josh or Andi, or even thought about the repercussions of people seeing it.

But it illustrates why Josh is right for her imo- calm under pressure, protective, and strong.

Yes, yes, ITA. But must he add he will have a dog named Murray? Not Josh but Murray!

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:59 pm

Can you say nail in coffin.??  Yikes.  At least this was not aired but you know Josh and Andi have heard it.   no no   

No love lost between them.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:01 pm

Honestly, I think a lot of it is he playing for the cameras as the producers asked him. Once he mentioned the dog named Murray  laugh out loud  it clicked with me, its pure sarcastic humor. Brian is also being prodded by the producers to act more irritated than he actually is. There is so much acting in that whole scene.  Rolling Eyes 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+77
bleuberry
chloep
emusha
Retiredswimmom
Pattycake92