SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by MJC1969 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:22 am

pander3575 wrote:
dpao84 wrote:Omg. Just saw the HTD pics on abc medianet! He brings her roses?! The daytime portion looks so freakin cute. They better give it the time it deserves!  I shouldn't be wishing away my long weekend but I am!

Is there anyone who can see the pics in full size?
I went to the site but it was hard for me to see them. Boo! He brought her roses?  Can't wait to see it but they'll probably cut it short because of all the Eric drama they want to show. I understand them showing some of that because it probably affected all of them but we don't need to be shown a lot.  Wish someone could bring some of the pictures over.

I wonder if he brought her a rose for every rose she has given him <3
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:29 am

Ooooh that could totally be it. I blew up the picture as much as I could and from what i can make out (it was very pixelated) there looks to be less than the traditional 'dozen'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:32 am

Does anyone have all of the Andi and josh 1-1 time Yt clips? I'm gonna start making a tribute video for them!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:33 am

Jolena, thank you so much for bringing the video clips of Andi and Josh's date.  Please if you can do the same till the end.  I just love rewatching them.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:36 am

Trueloveforever wrote:Does anyone have all of the Andi and josh 1-1 time Yt clips? I'm gonna start making a tribute video for them!
Yea! You are the best! Someone I believe posted them on it in here yesterday I believe.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:36 am

BachfanNY wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 32 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 32 LneNt4" />

One for Sweet Dreams  Good Nite I will talk at y'all tommorow

Ok, THIS! This was the point when I thought Josh could be her F1, even if I wasn't spoiled. Grabbing his cheek saying he was "so cute".

Common...
And this happened before their 1-on-1 date...for me, that gesture, and their interaction during that time simply put, looked like couples teasing and interacting affectionately who have been together for a much longer period of time. It was so natural and seemed to be in such a comfort zone with each other. Loved it!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:37 am

Trueloveforever wrote:Does anyone have all of the Andi and josh 1-1 time Yt clips? I'm gonna start making a tribute video for them!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR6eWqnvRRXMO_6l3bIPUow or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_dA-_FacQbdnqaTJ4rhyA

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:39 am

Ohhhh... I want to see those HTD pics on Josh & Andi!!!  High clap 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:58 am

Kaltie wrote:Ohhhh... I want to see those HTD pics on Josh & Andi!!!  High clap 

Me too! that pic with Josh giving Andi the bouquet is ADORBS!! heartbeat 
She looks so happy with him!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:03 am

eliza3 wrote:
missfire1977 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E496aPMdHhE&feature=share&list=PL5O2lWTJh6pvH6rxhkopd4ME3990NC0TZ&index=18

At 1:17 the way he looks at her and the moaning!!!!! UGH!!!!  If only we could see his "bedroom eyes."  I hope Andi was prepared for him on the fantasy date!!!  You know that place was a rockin!!!  "When the house is a rockin don't come a knockin!!!"  I know I'm weird but I don't care.  I am SO FAR gone with #teamsushi.  It's a problem but oh well!!! LOL!!!!

At about 1:10 when she gives him 3 kisses quickly in a row, does anyone else think that is a bit of a " I (smooch).Love(smooch).You(smooch) too???"
Yes, I absolutely do! She's said on at least two occasions that maybe Josh just doesn't "feel it" to me indicating that she does feel it - "IT" being LOVE - and she's worried he doesn't. She said that to him on the lie detector date, "Sometimes I think you have a guard up and you just don't feel it" and in a PI she said "Maybe he just doesn't feel it" so I KNOW from that and from "My feelings with Josh are just so undeniable (Said on their last date) that I'm afraid he's going to be the one to break my heart" that ANDI LOVES JOSH.  Hugesmile

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:06 am

BachfanNY wrote:

Josh reminds me of Roberto (and also JP) that he just loves to dote on the girl and making her happy and seeing how excited she gets makes him happy too. I remember right as they were breaking up, Roberto threw Ali a big surprise birthday party, probably in an effort to make her happy again even though she clearly didn't love him and wanted someone like Frank, which she later found and seems so happy. I think Andi, like Ash, does love Josh and he's actually exactly what she wants and the happiness is totally genuine and real. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't take that much to make her happy either. So endearing!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:10 am

BachfanNY wrote:

Look at the picture number 135633_0247. It doesn't seem like it is bouqet - so it may be that he gives her a rose for every rose that she has given him. If that so - OMG so cute  beatingheart 
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911