SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:16 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 37 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 37 Ce5e8996-d7f5-47f4-8510-505d976c14a1_zps939bd87f" />

I can't stop staring at this!!
 :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: 

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:21 pm

Jolena wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

That is too funny !! I thought I heard him say something along the lines of " I Am" . maybe meaning I am falling in love with you. Just can't make out what she said before that.  :headbanging 

I thought I heard him say "some kissing" before he kisses her.  That's all I could figure out.  

Whatever he said all I can say is that the heat on that couch was intense for both of them.I don't know how she sat so still with his hand rubbing her leg so much.  :yes: and him moaning and staring at her with that look like .. " your killing me" . I would LOVE to see whats on that cutting room floor!  :giggle: DAME !

From the looks of it her legs are on top of his also.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Piper61 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
That is hilarious if that is what was said!  laugh out loud 

Hilarious! but what would he have meant by "Grace"?
Teasing her by calling her Grace, yet actually meaning lacking it as far as walking goes since she tripped.  

ahhh gotcha! That totally went over my head duh 

Thanks!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

GuardianAngel wrote:

This is hillarious! I was just about to google that because I never heard it before, then I read your second line. laugh out loud Good one!

Sorry GA!! It does make sense though, I bet Josh is a good stretcher... :eyesigh: 

You should copy write that and send it to them. If he is the F1, they can use it as a stay healthy fit slogan!  🍣 

Great idea! I'm waiting on pins and needles for a large sc of them stretching!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:36 pm

The IFILWY scene is so spliced that I'm not sure they showed us her true reaction to it. I would have loved to be a fly on the window of the car they drove back to Brussels in. I wonder how many times they had to wipe the steam off the windows.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:45 pm

Josh favorited this tweet. Thinking this may be one of his GA friends??  

DudeYouCrazy @DudeYouCrazy
From yesterday...what can we expect when @AndiDorfman visits the family of @jmurbulldog? http://dudeyoucrazy.net/2014/07/01/georgia-football-top-5-things-to-expect-when-andi-the-bachelorette-visits-josh-and-aaron-murrays-home/ … #DawgsOnTop

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:54 pm

Steel, that's so hilarious! rofl 

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Someone should tweet Bachelorettewetpaint and BuddyTV to go to abcmedianet and post the full size HTD pictures!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:53 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

Hilarious! but what would he have meant by "Grace"?
Teasing her by calling her Grace, yet actually meaning lacking it as far as walking goes since she tripped.  

ahhh gotcha! That totally went over my  head duh 

Thanks!
 giggling  No problem!  bestbud! 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:57 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Josh favorited this tweet.  Thinking this may be one of his GA friends??  

From yesterday...what can we expect when @AndiDorfman visits the family of @jmurbulldog? http://dudeyoucrazy.net/2014/07/01/georgia-football-top-5-things-to-expect-when-andi-the-bachelorette-visits-josh-and-aaron-murrays-home/ … #DawgsOnTop
Oh my gosh, that is funny!

One excerpt:

2. Tampa is the best.

Andi: So, if it’s like a normal day for you and I’m not here, like what do you do for fun in Tampa.

Josh: I leave. I go up to Atlanta or Athens or even South Dakota. I leave Tampa for fun. The day I left for The Bachelorette was the most fun I’ve ever had in Tampa.

laugh out loud 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Josh favorited this tweet.  Thinking this may be one of his GA friends??  

So funny!! laugh out loud laugh out loud Thanks for posting! I love that Josh favorited it! Ha

ETA: Love this also:
http://dudeyoucrazy.net/2014/03/12/georgia-football-former-bulldog-to-capture-hearts-on-the-bachelorette-reality-show/

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Now we need Andi to favorite it.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911