SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by cindebugg Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:05 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
Hahaha, right?!? One thing's for certain: If Andi and Josh aren't a couple, her fiancé should be seriously concerned about how sync she is with her F2!
I'm past the point of worrying if he's f1, and more concerned whether it's for real and how things are going. And the snap chatting, using the same words/phrases, snacks, bracelet, timing their lion/sheep tweets are just too cute! It makes me think it's for real, for real, Jash level real.

Right there with ya. Usually at this point I'm still thinking about other guys possibly being F1. Not this season. Just like in Ashley's season, there's just no question, IMO.

So in the video when Andi is taking off the mic and saying it's too good to be true- that was the week she had her panties in a bunch because Josh didn't declare his love for her. Did TPTB think we wouldn't put 2 and 2 together?! Then during the week that Josh declares his love, she says "this is real". Seriously, I don't need to watch a second more to know how this is gonna end.

Her panties were in a bunch because she and Josh had words about the lie detector test. However, IMO there was an underlying prodding going on during their argument to get him to say what his feelings were for her. I don't know why she thought that he would declare his love in the middle of a fight. laugh out loud I feel like she was almost in a panic that the hadn't told her yet.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:12 pm

Wetpaint now has a couple extra pics of their date.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/gallery/2014-07-03-spoilers-josh-murray-andi-dorfman-hometown

Pic #2... ..:fanningfan :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:16 pm

^You're right cindebugg! So not only does he not declare IFILWY but he confronts her about lie detector test. Then she has a breakdown about this not being a fairy tale, because it's not real. Following week, she gets the IFILWY and all of the sudden "it's real".

Awe andi  giggling
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:18 pm

I may or may not have looked at them repeatedly.  giggling Is there a program for my problem?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Wetpaint now has a couple extra pics of their date.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/gallery/2014-07-03-spoilers-josh-murray-andi-dorfman-hometown

Pic #2... ..:fanningfan :fanningfan

Thanks for posting these! So funny, wetpaint says "jeesh get a room" for one of the pics.

The shirt she's wearing on the field with josh looks like the shirt she has on during the PI where she says what she needs from josh during the Ghent date.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:22 pm

I love how she signs his bat  giggling

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:22 pm

That #2 pic is everything. He's got a good grip on her.  giggling 

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:24 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Does anyone have all of the Andi and josh 1-1 time Yt clips? I'm gonna start making a tribute video for them!

OMG this i would love to see, i was watching them all on youtube last nite and if you watch each SQTm, from week 1, and both 1on1 dates, OH MOI, it is hot hot hot  :Drool:  and you can see how differently she is around him. Also you can tell alot was spliced from the time of the group date rose he recieved cause when she grabs his face she tells hom to stop making that face so she has obviously see it before. :-)

Also for me, both of them feeling comfortable enough to touch each others face the way they do, they are quite comfy with each other. One of my fav clips is frm week two when he was babbling and she called him out on it, then he says ok, i wont say anything and you talk, when they get up and kiss for the firt time, she kept leaning in to give him the ok, it was so darn sweet.  :yes: 

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:26 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I love how she signs his bat  giggling

The way he is smiling wonder what she actually wrote on it, when he asked on the boat what game she would beat him in or is better at she laughed and said mind games...wonder if she teases and fake write i love you or something then just signs it, his smile tells their is definitely more to that signing of the bat. :yes: 

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:28 pm

Luvvy wrote:That #2 pic is everything. He's got a good grip on her.  giggling 
OMG I love this picture. I was a little worried that he's not a hands-on-the-face kisser, because that's like my favourite thing ever. Glad to see I was fretting for nothing. SO HOT.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:32 pm

[img]Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 57 Andi-Josh-3-1404414999_zps593465de[/img]
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:34 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
Luvvy wrote:That #2 pic is everything. He's got a good grip on her.  giggling 
OMG I love this picture. I was a little worried that he's not a hands-on-the-face kisser, because that's like my favourite thing ever. Glad to see I was fretting for nothing. SO HOT.
He did the hands on the face kiss on this past 1on1 but they didn't fully show  it sad

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911