SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:03 am

I wasn't coming back here, but saw that GA had posted. In eastern GA today we had pretty clear skies. My friend at Oconee posted a pic of the area with not many clouds.

Do you know for sure that the Murrays have a lake house in GA? The pics of Josh and Aaron could be from visiting friends at UGA, even with the Murrays it could be parental friends if that makes sense.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:03 am

rosesrREd wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:The shrubbery in the background in the Aaron picture and in Andi's picture looks the same to me.

The shrubbery is so far away, it's hard to tell.  I think the telling sign is the skies, Andi's photo shows clear skies, Josh's mostly cloudy. As per weather reports it was mostly cloudy in Georgia all day long.  This is not the same lake, IMO.

Josh's pic isn't from today.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:04 am

Ash2214 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
teachturtle wrote:Okay y'all... I'm beginning to doubt myself!  I remember I thought their lake house would be at Lake Oconee, since that is ritzier than Lake Hartwell, but then I found out it was Lake Hartwell, but then again, I could be totally wrong!  I know for a fact Coach Richt sold his lake house on Lake Hartwell, so I may be thinking that the Murray's is there too.  (I didn't mean to lead anyone on!  I'm just excited to think that they are together!  Imagine the fireworks!!)               🎆 
Anywho... found this photo on Momma Murray's facebook.   Whatever lake they are
at, look at the similarity of the boats. Smiley  (It's Aaron in the photo.)

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 78 Untitl18

The weather in most of Georgia today was mostly cloudy.  The picture Andi posted shows nothing but a few clouds, but mostly clear skies.  I don't think they are together, at least not today.

These pictures are over a year old. They're from Lauren Murray's Facebook. They weren't from today.

My assumption was that Josh's picture was from today.  Thanks for clearing that up. That being said, I don't think Andi's picture is from Georgia. It was mostly cloudy there all day.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:08 am

docnash14 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:It's possible that the Dorfman's also have a lake house .. Per a comment that appears to have been made prior to the season .. One of Andi's favorite things is going to the lake.....  Doesn't say which lake

But .. I find it very unusual that tptb would allow them to use a "known" lake house for a meet up

Lake Lanier is close to Atlanta and where a lot of Atlantans go.

I just read the comments with Andi's photo on IG, several referenced Lake Lanier

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:10 am

docnash14 wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:Hahaha, awesome! Gotta love Debb. I need to get her over here posting with us. I can't believe he's following her now. He's so stinkin' adorable -- so sweet and so proud of his girl.

That HTD clip is to die for. They are just the cutest. And yes, Andi, he is exceptionally hot out there on the baseball diamond. Mercy.

When I look at his twitter, the persons he most recently followed are Andrew and then Patrick?  I don't see Debb.  On her twitter, I see that she has started following Steph, Lauren and Josh.
Heheh. He must have come to his senses and quickly unfollowed, because he definitely was about five hours ago -- she and I were DM'ing about it. Too funny! The poor guy's going to have an aneurysm if he has to keep this secret much longer.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:13 am

rosesrREd wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:The shrubbery in the background in the Aaron picture and in Andi's picture looks the same to me.

The shrubbery is so far away, it's hard to tell.  I think the telling sign is the skies, Andi's photo shows clear skies, Josh's mostly cloudy. As per weather reports it was mostly cloudy in Georgia all day long.  This is not the same lake, IMO.

The picture of Aaron is from last year. I just posted it for the boats. Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:39 am

teachturtle wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

The picture of Aaron is from last year.  I just posted it for the boats. Smiley

Haha!   Thanks teachturtle.  Thanks for clearing that up.   Hugesmile    I really think Josh and Andi are together this weekend.  Their tweets were literally minutes apart.    :yes:   They are so cute and can't wait to tell everyone!!

Same boat for sure. imo ;)

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:41 am

docnash14 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:It's possible that the Dorfman's also have a lake house .. Per a comment that appears to have been made prior to the season .. One of Andi's favorite things is going to the lake.....  Doesn't say which lake

But .. I find it very unusual that tptb would allow them to use a "known" lake house for a meet up

Lake Lanier is close to Atlanta and where a lot of Atlantans go.

I just read the comments with Andi's photo on IG, several referenced Lake Lanier

I think it's lake Lanier too. I found a picture taken at Lake Lanier that shows the same patch of land with the tower on it taken at a closer range.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:47 am

1funnyfish wrote:If Andi took the picture of Josh and Sabel that's absolutely adorable. Sabel needs a mommy! Anyone else notice they both used the word "love" in their posts to describe their 4th of july? cute!

Oh..... good point. they certainly did. #love  Smiley 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:51 am

Someone said Momma Murray posted a pic of Aaron and his GF today. can anyone bring it over? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:54 am

1funnyfish wrote: So cute! Smiley  And he's wearing the yellow ribbon!

This is the place the yellow ribbon came from ...their 2nd 1 on 1

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 78 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 78 79833dc8-58bf-43a4-888c-b34b63ad1432_zps232b76e1" />
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:03 am

MJC1969 wrote:
1funnyfish wrote: So cute! Smiley  And he's wearing the yellow ribbon!

This is the place the yellow ribbon came from ...their 2nd 1 on 1

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 78 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 78 79833dc8-58bf-43a4-888c-b34b63ad1432_zps232b76e1" />

Thanks for this. So he didn't have it on before this date? Hmmmm
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911