SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:57 pm

Epi 9 here - Fantasy Dates

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by lavenderred Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 am

Information about the resorts, dates and sights of The Bachelorette filming the last 2 weeks in the Dominican Republic was posted online yesterday, 6-29.

http://www.godominicanrepublic.com/bachelorette/
ROMANCE IN PARADISE, INSPIRED BY THE BACHELORETTE

The season finale of ABC’s The Bachelorette was filmed in Dominican Republic, and you can experience the romance for yourself. Explore all that Dominican Republic has to offer beyond the show and plan your own romantic getaway!
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:46 am

There are a ton of s/caps from this site in the s/cap thread that Jordyn posted last night!! Awesome find!  clapping! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by betsyeas Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Can you tell me where the screen cap thread is? TX.
betsyeas
betsyeas

Female Posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:58 am

TV Guide wrote:Andi and the remaining three bachelors visit the Dominican Republic, where romantic outings include a beachside dinner, a tour of Santo Domingo and a horseback ride. Only two finalists remain after the rose ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:07 am

Sarah_XV wrote:
TV Guide wrote:Andi and the remaining three bachelors visit the Dominican Republic, where romantic outings include a beachside dinner, a tour of Santo Domingo and a horseback ride. Only two finalists remain after the rose ceremony.
Which one is the romantic one, beachside dinner ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:32 am

I would think it would be the beachside dinner.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:52 am

bilolo wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:
Which one is the romantic one, beachside dinner ?

All three of them.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:29 am

Why do I equate horseback riding date to not being a F1 frontrunner date?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:33 am

Was it  Josh that someone tweeted they saw in Santo Domingo streets?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:35 am

Piper61 wrote:Why do I equate horseback riding date to not being a F1 frontrunner date?

Jesse had horseback riding during DeAnna's season.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme