SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bilolo Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:09 am

Oh it becomes annoying in here, so i'll leave a little and come back later.
Based on what i've read here the bashing is coming from all sides just not from everybody. Some think they need to downgrade the direct competitor of their snowflake to upgrade their snowflake some don't. I don't understand why people need to do that every season, i don't really know.

All i know is that we'll still be here next season and we don't even know these people while we're here together, talking, becoming friends and all while me might never have a word from those guys. We're a little family here and family stick together. :yes: 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:14 am

bilolo wrote:Oh it becomes annoying in here, so i'll leave a little and come back later.
Based on what i've read here the bashing is coming from all sides just not from everybody. Some think they need to downgrade the direct competitor of their snowflake to upgrade their snowflake some don't. I don't understand why people need to do that every season, i don't really know.
The funny thing is pple on opposite sides this season will now be on the same side rooting for the same contestant next season. It is actually fascinating!

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:17 am

lexforlife wrote:
bilolo wrote:Oh it becomes annoying in here, so i'll leave a little and come back later.
The funny thing is pple on opposite sides this season will now be on the same side rooting for the same contestant next season. It is actually fascinating!
I know! It's just best to scroll when you don't want to get into anything.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:47 am

california90 wrote:IMO, i don't think he looks stupid. it's a bit bright, but to be honest, i can see him wearing something bright laugh out loud

I wouldnt mind the outfit for a beach day... but this is FD dinner!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:48 am

Bet2Win wrote:Oh my.  What is with all of the posts about other posters????

Stop!  

Allowable posting:

Josh is an idiot.
Nick is an idiot.

Not allowed:

Josh's fans bash Nick.
Nick's fans bash Josh.

Get it?   Criticizing the contestants is fair game.  Quit criticizing other posters opinions, whether individually or collectively!

blowkiss 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:50 am

All i know is that we'll still be here next season and we don't even know these people while we're here together, talking, becoming friends and all while me might never have a word from those guys. We're a little family here and family stick together. :yes: 

blowkiss 

(I'm in a kissing mood!)

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:01 am

sophienette wrote:
california90 wrote:IMO, i don't think he looks stupid. it's a bit bright, but to be honest, i can see him wearing something bright laugh out loud

Maybe he was trying to show Andi his fun quirky side, Of course it wouldn't be something I'd want to wear.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:49 am

Or perhaps his luggage got lost.  giggling 

Actually, it could be a win-win for Nick. Andi could like it and so he gets style points from her. Or she could think it's hideous, and thus, she would want to get him out of those clothes as quickly as possible in the FS.  Hugesmile

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:12 am

Litta123 wrote:Or perhaps his luggage got lost.  giggling 

Actually, it could be a win-win for Nick. Andi could like it and so he gets style points from her. Or she could think it's hideous, and thus, she would want to get him out of those clothes as quickly as possible in the FS.  Hugesmile
True  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:21 am

Bet2Win wrote:Oh my.  What is with all of the posts about other posters????

Stop!  

Allowable posting:

Josh is an idiot.
Nick is an idiot.

Not allowed:

Josh's fans bash Nick.
Nick's fans bash Josh.

Get it?   Criticizing the contestants is fair game.  Quit criticizing other posters opinions, whether individually or collectively!

I am bringing this post over from last night: 
My opinion: you guys are way too smart for this. Did you wait until several of us went to bed to be naughty?  :bigsmile:  :bigsmile:  :bigsmile:  :bigsmile: 

You know the drill---please. Please?  
Also, please no baiting. You know what this means--we have great, smart minds here, use them for sleuthing and not baiting!  sneakyl  My comments are not thread specific--it's been going on in several!

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:23 am

Litta123 wrote:Or perhaps his luggage got lost.  giggling 

Ha, I said the same thing--his luggage got lost!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:40 am

pander3575 wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Maybe he was trying to show Andi his fun quirky side,  Of course it wouldn't be something I'd want to wear.
I do think that Nick was making a statement with his clothing choice.  Imo, he probably wanted to see how would Andi react.  It also creates doubt that Nick will be F1, Mio.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme