SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:36 pm

Relalou wrote:
You know this is the most difficult part of the whole bach/ette premise - someone at some point is probably going to be taken in and then hurt.  It happened in the first bachelor with Alex, it happened in the first bachette with Trista (Charlie) and it will happen again this season.  I think that in most cases the lead does know who they are choosing significantly before the FS or MTP.  In fact CH in an interview said that women in particular seem to home in on a guy early and go after him, while the guy leads seem to remain open longer.  So what is a girl to do?:  You sign up for the show's premise and you actually fall in love but then, wait, the show's premise is suspense so you can't just stop the train and get off with your guy before the last episode.  I think Andi feels a responsibility towards the franchise (in fact she said as much during the notification of Eric's death) and the show must go on.  It is a very hard place to be.

I certainly agree. My thing with her, and it started during JPG's season, is she is phoney. She acts. With a lot of the other leads you could tell at this point they aren't into the F2, with Andi, she was into everyone and enjoyed the attention.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Has it been sleuthed when andi is crying in the white dress with black flowers?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I'd like Andi better if she tried to work on not being "difficult" rather than expecting her guy to deal with it.   Karma will come one day and it won't be pretty.

The sad part is that Andi comes across as though she is the only one in this universe. I was hoping to see her redemptive qualities emerge by the end of this but even the last episode which was heartbreaking has not seemed to soften her. IMO of course.

I am not going to critique Andi, but she is a very hard one to read. It is difficult to know what she wants. Her body language is all over the map. In way, she reminds me of Jen Schefft in her season.

Last edited by JBF on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I'd like Andi better if she tried to work on not being "difficult" rather than expecting her guy to deal with it.   Karma will come one day and it won't be pretty.

IA how can someone be concerned that they are always happy? she's worried that Josh is always happy

Its ridiculous. She worries about the craziest things.

How can she be taken seriously when she worries about Josh being "too" positive and Nick being too serious which he clearly isn't ? She's a strange one.

If you recall, one of the "issues" her clique had with the other girls, last season, was that they were too positive, all sunshine and roses, all the time. Andi, Nikki, Kelly et al, felt that they were the "realists" who understands that it's fake to be positive all the time. I believe Kelly said as much to Clare and Renee.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:38 pm

luvstx wrote:Has it been sleuthed when andi is crying in the white dress with black flowers?

I'd like to know too. I don't think so because I don't think we got those caps. Others would know better than me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
emusha wrote:I think i'm late to the party on this MeAndi train but that conversation makes it very apparent how Andi feeds off of the guys fawning on her --the  ILY's, the possibility of 2 guys proposing to her etc.... is it just me or does she seem to just lap that up like it's ice cream?  Suspect 
Yup, she really turned me off this week.

She turned me off last season. ugh.

She got from Chris what Emily was looking for from Sean - him consoling her.
Plus she got Chris to admit that they would not be a good idea instead of being upfront with him and pulling the plug. She manipulated that whole situation so well.
Poor Chris.

She needed her butt kicked tonight. she could have sent him home last week, she knew she didn't care about him. She was too scared to take Marcus to the fantasy suite, cause she would have given up the poody. Bring on BIP and then I'm done, cause I am not interested in Chris or any of the others for the bachelor, nothing against them but not interesting enough for me. Still disappointed it won't be Marcus.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:43 pm

luvstx wrote:Has it been sleuthed when andi is crying in the white dress with black flowers?

I really hope that she is crying in that scene because she let Nick go early. No need to humiliate him further.  no no 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:43 pm

Relalou wrote:
emusha wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

She turned me off last season. ugh.

She got from Chris what Emily was looking for from Sean - him consoling her.
Plus she got Chris to admit that they would not be a good idea instead of being upfront with him and pulling the plug. She manipulated that whole situation so well.
Poor Chris.

I'm a bit floored at how clear it was for me during that sit down with CH -- thinking back it was similar in all the sit downs with CH - i think i was giving her the benefit of the doubt and wanting to see something more when there isn't but also seeing how controlled she was with Josh when he was professing his love -- IF she was indeed wanted it to be him and was ready to fall in love with him it didn't even look like she'd inched her way close until he gave her his full confession (emotions/vulnerabilities wise)... and for her to keep on being giddy at the idea of two guys proposing to her when she knows one will end in heart break is just ridiculous to me esp with her possibly knowing which way she's leaning...i find it quite callous...

You know this is the most difficult part of the whole bach/ette premise - someone at some point is probably going to be taken in and then hurt.  It happened in the first bachelor with Alex, it happened in the first bachette with Trista (Charlie) and it will happen again this season.  I think that in most cases the lead does know who they are choosing significantly before the FS or MTP.  In fact CH in an interview said that women in particular seem to home in on a guy early and go after him, while the guy leads seem to remain open longer.  So what is a girl to do?:  You sign up for the show's premise and you actually fall in love but then, wait, the show's premise is suspense so you can't just stop the train and get off with your guy before the last episode.  I think Andi feels a responsibility towards the franchise (in fact she said as much during the notification of Eric's death) and the show must go on.  It is a very hard place to be.

oh of course this is the way it is with this franchise but i respectfully disagree that Andi did what was simply required...I think Andi handled this season in a a very calculated strategic way and how she maneuvered the conversation with Chris to suit her needs as well as her excitement at saying something like "2 guys proposing...having told me they love me"...is quite unnecessary - she could say something like I'm excited to be with my final 1 and for us to create a life together ...it will be hard to cause heart break but i'm excited...many leads have been respectful and classy enough for that...I'm disappointed to see Andi consistently lapping up the attention (started with marcus, chris, brian etc.) she doesn't need to go above the call of duty each time and what Eric Hill said about her "act/control" seems to echo dully at this aftermath of looking back....he was quite the perceptive fellow

Last edited by emusha on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:45 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 1h
Andi had to do the brave thing and do this on her terms and not wait for the rose ceremony. Amazing #Bachelorette

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 3m
Thx boss! "@Millsy11374: Andi had to do the brave thing and do this on her terms and not wait for the rose ceremony. Amazing #Bachelorette”
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:45 pm

Beagle wrote:

I really hope that she is crying in that scene because she let Nick go early. No need to humiliate him further.  no no 

That would be great.

IA emusha. That's how I've felt all season with her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Beagle wrote:

I'm thinking it was after Nick's MTP. Wondering if her family just wasn't feeling it with nick
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:47 pm

Beagle wrote:

It would make sense if this happens because she's still worried over Josh proposing in the previews so she can let Nick and "take a chance" on Josh, who has already promised to love her forever and ever, but let's just pretend otherwise and she'll meltdown a bit before the proposal.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme