SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 52 of 83 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:16 am

murasaki1393 wrote:At your own risk!. :uptonogood  ..You're welcome Nick Nation!  :bigsmile:  

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 Dccx21

PS:
-Hmmm no wonder he ran out of Chapstick so quickly these days, huh?  giggling
-thanks Grace!..i followed your GIF 'pathway'  bestbud!

:yes: Yes ... and I know how much you enjoy Nick's cryptic clues, Mura!!  giggling 
Hotmomma mentioned this on another thread - that Nick's tweet of the chapstick was a clue!!
More kissing to come???  giggling 
I think so!!!  :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:17 am

2boys3girls wrote:This is sort of off topic but not really! I am happy to share with my fellow #TeamSalty members that I just bought a new chair for my little reading corner and it has polka dots! Didn't even plan it. I just thought it was so cute!
very cute... see we're all coming together as a team in our own way!! giggling 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:24 am

rofl rofl rofl 

James Viall ‏@jviall 40m
@viallnicholas28 please tell me you're aware of your prestigious fan account... @NickVseyebrows #BrowGameOnPoint #TeamNick

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:32 am

Pia. No, I think there is non. I don't know who can open the thread. I watch the episodes streamed online (yeah, completely illegal), but don't see the extra/deleted clips. Haven't made any SCs this year because of lack of time. Don't know who could make it happen.
Please show hands where I can see them!
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 Nick310

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:37 am

Nick has tendency to try to sneak a hand underneath a shirt (or pants, his pockets usually)
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 Nick410

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:45 am

:rollingl: , you all ROCK!... and everyone else does too but, I mean...

Lucky  :detective  :uptonogood 
happygolucky wrote:
only if you need a cold shower later:

Comforting the matriarch  🐘
emad0722 wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 QKaJjx
mura Smiley

"... High in the mountains of my soul, These, these The lips have drunken whole; And yet your mouth, dear child, Your mouth, dear child, is envied of the bees." (from "One Thousand and One Nights") :uptonogood
murasaki1393 wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 Dccx21

mademyday

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:51 am

notarose wrote:
"... High in the mountains of my soul, These, these The lips have drunken whole; And yet your mouth, dear child, Your mouth, dear child, is envied of the bees." (from "One Thousand and One Nights") :uptonogood

OMG! This!!!  :fanningfan
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:51 am

but sometimes there is nothing to sneak underneath ... so it goes straight to "attack"
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 Nick510

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:56 am

but even Andi isn't joking ... if she only could ... we feel for you girl.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 Nick610

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:59 am

happygolucky wrote:but sometimes there is nothing to sneak underneath ... so it goes straight to "attack".  photo C14FE41F-2798-4B1B-89D2-B8969AC8EA32_zpssvyafwrj.jpg

]

This is what is called "the right kind of support"  Hugesmile

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:59 am

emad0722 wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 QKaJjx
mura Smiley

Finger foreplay.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:01 am

happygolucky wrote:Pia. No, I think there is non. I don't know who can open the thread. I watch the episodes streamed online (yeah, completely illegal), but don't see the extra/deleted clips. Haven't made any SCs this year because of lack of time. Don't know who could make it happen.
Please show hands where I can see them!
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 52 Nick310

Thank you Happy! I believe an admin can make a thread if we requested it. I don't know how to make screencaps though.  Embarressed! 

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 83 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15