SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 83 of 83 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 81, 82, 83

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 83 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The men probably got them in their welcome bags.

Nick tweeted that the guys bought their scarves in Venice.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 83 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:38 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I posted this in the screen caps analysis 2 thread:

Norcalgal wrote:It's so funny how each of us interprets what we see within the context of our own personalities!  I'm like Bella and Andi in that I'd choose a less handsome guy with an awesome personality over one more handsome with a flatter personality.  Even personality is in the eye of the beholder.  I think Chris, Marcus and Josh are more physically handsome than Nick but it's his personality, quick/dry wit, intelligence and integrity that make him far more attractive to me.  

I think that there are SOME pictures of Nick that don't do him justice in the looks department, but others show a very handsome Nick. He would definitely be my pick, if I were Andi. He is the type of guy who gets better and better looking the more you get to know him.

He did not really stand out to me in the beginning, but that all changed as I got to see more of who he is. And I feel like I know him much better than any of the other guys on this show. It would be interesting to know how much screen time he has been given, in comparison to the other guys, because it sure seems like he has gotten the most.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:40 pm

Longhornfan wrote:

Norcalgal wrote:It's so funny how each of us interprets what we see within the context of our own personalities!  I'm like Bella and Andi in that I'd choose a less handsome guy with an awesome personality over one more handsome with a flatter personality.  Even personality is in the eye of the beholder.  I think Chris, Marcus and Josh are more physically handsome than Nick but it's his personality, quick/dry wit, intelligence and integrity that make him far more attractive to me.  

I think that there are SOME pictures of Nick that don't do him justice in the looks department, but others show a very handsome Nick.  He would definitely be my pick, if I were Andi.  He is the type of guy who gets better and better looking the more you get to know him.

He did not really stand out to me in the beginning, but that all changed as I got to see more of who he is.  And I feel like I know him much better than any of the other guys on this show.  It would be interesting to know how much screen time he has been given, in comparison to the other guys, because it sure seems like he has gotten the most.

It's practically been the Nick show.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:42 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:

I think that there are SOME pictures of Nick that don't do him justice in the looks department, but others show a very handsome Nick.  He would definitely be my pick, if I were Andi.  He is the type of guy who gets better and better looking the more you get to know him.

He did not really stand out to me in the beginning, but that all changed as I got to see more of who he is.  And I feel like I know him much better than any of the other guys on this show.  It would be interesting to know how much screen time he has been given, in comparison to the other guys, because it sure seems like he has gotten the most.

It's practically been the Nick show.

Last season, a lot of people said it was the Brooks show especially later in the season. I liked watching Brooks and am enjoying Nick so I don't mind.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:42 pm

Please hold your posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:44 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 83 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 81, 82, 83

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15