SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:44 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Well looks like Josh is deleting all the pics of him and Andi. He is so over her. Sorry guys but I don't see a reconciliation in the future.

I don't think this is any reflection of what will happen in the future. Nobody breaks up with the intention of getting back together. I think that maybe its time apart that can bring a couple back together. So I think we just have to wait and see what will happen.

Josh has moved forward from this relationship. There were signs very early on he was more than ready. Deleting more pics is another sign. This latest exchange of tweets is an indication to me, he suspected "someone" was signing into his SM and let it happen several times ("keeps") to confirm his suspicions.

There is no indication on Josh's part that he is remotely interested in Andi, which leads me to believe there won't be in the future. Once a decision is made, it's made. Time apart only re enforces that he made the right decision. This is my take on it. They will not get back together because he has had enough of her.

ETA: Andi's smart a** response was a direct dig at him, she got caught, she knows it, he knows it, pics are being deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by aviej Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:50 pm

This doesn't look good. But I just wish that Josh was a bit less of a hot-head and didn't make rash decisions. He shouldn't have posted and Andi shouldn't have responded. They are both culpable, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:51 pm

I don't think that Josh was implying Andi did it but when he said logged in instead of hacked it lead people to believe to she has his password and was logging in.

I don't blame Andi for defending herself if she felt he was accusing her.

All of this sm frenzy was over one word.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:52 pm

This is funny, LOL I don't have my man's SM password... And the thing is if by chance Andi did have his password after they broke up why wouldn't/didn't he change it? Just grow up......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:52 pm

^ IMO it was most certainly aimed at Andi.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:54 pm

As of right now, Josh still has pictures with Andi on his social media.

Let's not forget that Josh seemingly just wanted to move on. Andi has been deleting pictures of Josh since the moment they called it off and has continued to do so, started "sub-tweeting" him before he ever did to her, and she has even favorited tweets stating "your loss Josh" so from my point of view, one started acting a bit childish on SM before the other.

Again, IMO, by Andi responding to Josh's tweet the way she did, she initiated something that she didn't have to.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:54 pm

The thing about subtweets is that people will always have some type of denial when the person they subtweeted responds to it, hence why they don't tag the person the person they're talking about. Josh was clearly implying it was Andi IMO. It's a common thing after breakups where people accuse the others of logging into their SM. They know each other, the rest of us just speculate. Andi didn't tag him in her tweet. Technically her tweet could also be about something else, but the same way he feels her tweet was a response to him is the same way she feels his tweet was about her and i think they're both right.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:54 pm

aviej wrote:This doesn't look good. But I just wish that Josh was a bit less of a hot-head and didn't make rash decisions. He shouldn't have posted and Andi shouldn't have responded. They are both culpable, IMO.

Exactly!
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:55 pm

luvlady345 wrote:This is funny, LOL I don't have my man's SM password...  And the thing is if by chance Andi did have his password after they broke up why wouldn't/didn't he change it? Just grow up......
Agreed, just change it! Why announce it?? How ridiculous. He is 15 stuck in a grown man's body. Andi needed to unfollow him and forget about this all yesterday.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:55 pm

I am laughing because, why didn't he just call? smh..... So high schoolish, and this too shall pass....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:56 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
... think that maybe its time apart that can bring a couple back together. So I think we just have to wait and see what will happen.
IMO there is a ZERO chance they will get back together.  I think Andi is just too much for Josh to handle and from what I've read his family agrees. Josh would be better off with a woman who is softer, less outspoken, more kind hearted, and doesn't have a mean girl mentality.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:57 pm

IMO he wanted HER to know he was on to her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+110
mag pie
emeraldluvsbama
StacyNor
whit90
LoveGodTheMost