SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by emusha Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:28 am

atem wrote:^^^^ I think it's a bit goofy more than anything.  I could see a 5 year old doing that, but that's about it.

hahaha atem I thought the same too...didn't realize either of them could be goofy like that at all...with this great breakdown from sophinette below -- could it have been a bracelet he picked up at one of the stores they walked into in Brussles? a yellow candy ribbon sounds kinda out there and silly for a manly guy like Josh who's not really the goofy (like JJ) type ...  giggling doesn't quite fit with his personality that we've been shown. it also looks more lime/neon yellow than the warm-orange-yellow of the candy store. have we got any shots of the place it is tied on his wrist to confirm it's a ribbon with a tie somewhere or a bracelet ? The neon yellow color seems diff to the candy ribbon to me...

sophienette wrote:Pic of the stuff you can buy at Temmerman's (the traditional sweet shop they went to):

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 Dsc08910

Part of my original post:

"when did he get the yellow...

- Didnt have it at the start of the Episode, or when getting the DC, or when meeting Andi and going to Choc shop with her:

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 Start_10

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 Gettin10

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 Start_11

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 Choc_s10

(note: he also didnt have it at their picnic or at church, showed AFTER the goose parade, but I am assuming the parade took place after that, just showed first).

- Has it during the parade and dinner:

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 Geese_10
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 Evenin10

Even has it at HTDs:

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 Htd10

Last edited by emusha on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:34 am

Yes it is tied like a ribbon. I'm not sure you can see it in those pictures but others you can and as far as goofy I do think Josh is goofy. They just haven't shown it on the show but if you look at some of his pictures and the faces he makes. Of course they did show the shake face video which shows a goofy side.

pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:34 am

Looks yelloe to me. Obviously she gave it to him or he tied it on and said he would wear it to think of her. Maybe we will hear at the ATFR.

Sophie you rock! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:35 am

But that's the thing, he IS silly and goofy and fun and we've seen it, it's just hidden with all their angst and drama. His Instagram is full of silly faces and videos, he's always teasing his siblings and friends and also Andi on the show, he was imitating the geese on their date, doing the shake face, chasing Andi around, etc. I do think he's serious when he needs to be, but he's also fun and silly and knows how to loosen the very controlled Andi up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:38 am

Alanna wrote:But that's the thing, he IS silly and goofy and fun and we've seen it, it's just hidden with all their angst and drama. His Instagram is full of silly faces and videos, he's always teasing his siblings and friends and also Andi on the show, he was imitating the geese on their date, doing the shake face, chasing Andi around, etc. I do think he's serious when he needs to be, but he's also fun and silly and knows how to loosen the very controlled Andi up.
 yes especially the bolded. They both throw their heads back and give hearty laughter. Love that!
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:47 am

^^^Agree with all of you! Another example of goofy...when Josh was lifting bread up to make the seagull poop on him for good luck. Goofy! Andi herself said that Josh makes things fun.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:10 am

MJC1969 wrote:Why Are we Up Still ?????  

Well you i dont know... me I have been in work since 9am and it is now 2 pm!  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:23 am

atem wrote:^^^^ I think it's a bit goofy more than anything.  I could see a 5 year old doing that, but that's about it.

IA - If they have to favour and retweet to show their loyalty to certain guys, that's just stupid. Whoever the F1 is, doesn't need to show any animosity towards the other. I didn't see where Josh supported Cody after their drama, but if that's the case, IMO that's just wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:34 am

I don't post very often, but wanted to add - maybe in addition to it being kind of goofy, it is also sentimental.  Considering how emotional he got at his HTD, I figure he's probably also very sentimental.  And this isn't your typical dating situation.  If they were dating normally, he might not be wearing the ribbon because he'd see her as often as he wanted to.  But he can't, so maybe he's wearing the ribbon so he feels as if he's with her all the time.

ETA - Was the reference to Josh being goofy because he was wearing the ribbon on his wrist or his tweets?  Obviously I thought it was about the ribbon.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:46 am

welcomeyall out of lurkdom Buckeye_Fan!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:49 am

Piper61 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Now... when does he get the purple!?
Had to be before Memorial Day right?  Wasn't that when we first noticed at the wedding?
I first noticed it and posted about it possibly being a clue due to Andi's being an LSU alum when I saw it on him at grandpa's BD then we saw it in the wedding pic.

ETA: Doesn't explain whe he got it but it seemed to be after he was back home because he didn't have it in the Miami airport pictures.

I would love to know when he got the purple and its significance. I initially thought it was in the Dominican Republic but someone mentioned he did not have it on at the airport when he got back to the US

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:00 am

The topic of the purple ribbon has been discussed many times. I decided to have a quick look to see if it is a colour for any awareness programs. There's a whole slew of them but one being Thyroid cancer which I beleive his Father had?

Awareness colours

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+110
mag pie
emeraldluvsbama
StacyNor
whit90
LoveGodTheMost