SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 14 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by SerenityGirl Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:49 pm

soccerm3m I was wondering the same thing. He wasn't hosting it so it wasn't a paid appearance so why put himself in that situation. Then again he was with Obie so I think they were there for another music industry guy's b-day party so maybe it was business.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 14 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccerm3m Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:56 pm

I am sure these gossip magazines post the worst pictures and only 2 of them showed him with women but I think that one woman crossed the line in that one picture.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:59 pm

That's why he and Nikki are doing well in ther relationship: they based on "trust". I agree, some women can't handle it. The good thing about being a public figure is that JPG can't lie to Nikki. I think he tells her everything. Even if he doesn't, she will find out eventually so he can't hide anything from her.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:05 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I am sure these gossip magazines post the worst pictures and only 2 of them showed him with women but I think that one woman crossed the line in that one picture.  

Maybe that woman was a bit drunk?  And being a gentleman JPG couldn't push her away?  In the pic, when the woman was hugging him, you can see JPG didn't even grab her

I'm sure other tabloids will follow with nasty stories  no

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Pictures don't always tell the whole story.  For all we know he was texting Nikki while he was there. Smiley It still must be annoying for Nikki to see those pics and probably get questions from friends/family/coworkers. But I guess it comes with dating a guy in the entertainment industry.

Hopefully no other outlet tries to make it more than it was . He should be careful to not be too nice. Some of these girls like to embellish stories especially if a magazine is willing to pay for the story or to get their name in the news. :/

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by maxnsam Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:24 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  6m
Wish BOTH of us were sitting HERE @nikki_ferrell... pic.twitter.com
maxnsam
maxnsam

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:28 pm

maxnsam wrote:Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  6m
Wish BOTH of us were sitting HERE @nikki_ferrell... pic.twitter.com

He's missing her a lot.  whipped 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:09 pm

I don't see a problem with him putting himself "in that situation". When there's trust in a relationship, there's no issue at all. That's the way it should be for everyone. JMO.

eta

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  59m
Wish BOTH of us were sitting HERE @nikki_ferrell... pic.twitter.com/dsbf8icnw2

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 14 BsdrfVyCAAMg2gD

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:57 pm

JPG tweeted that he was working in the studio for 6 days already and my hunch is that he is collaborating in producing Obie's new album. Due to the nature of his work as a sports and music consultant, it is inevitable that he has to attend parties and events. And i agree with GA that they trusted each other so there's no reason for Nikki to get jealous when seeing photos of JPG with other girls in these events.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:04 pm

Last night sighting of JPG at Harrahs, Atlantic City. He was seen with the DJ and was seated at the VIP section.

kylie montana @kyliebethxo · 21h
Juan Pablo and Pauly D spotting at harrahs

Kiana Escandon ‏@kianaec21 20h
Juan Pablo just left the VIP section and met us and I had a full on convo in Spanish with him... #nbd pic.twitter.com/aRRdO5ujfh
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 14 BsZzP_gCAAET2-J

kylie montana @kyliebethxo · 11h
It's okay
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 14 BsbyX9ECcAEHICZ
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:20 pm

He is in love. I keep wondering if JP and Nikki will take Camila somewhere to spend some time together to see how it goes. She probably spends time with her when she is in Miami but the next step would be to take her somewhere where they are alone with her.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:24 pm

Awww  :sprinklehearts 

Nikki just posted this:

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 1m
ME TOO “@JuanPaGalavis: Wish BOTH of us were sitting HERE @nikki_ferrell... pic.twitter.com/kDfsKngXhX”
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

+32
luvlady345
timfan
docnash14
Mae1
nutty1
Mommyof2
Garabato
Carolina2020
Chajoy
umngirl
blessed66