SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 47 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccerm3m Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Listening to part 2 one of DJs said something about women wNting to take pictures with him and she said she does not like that part when people are always asking for photos of celebrity part and just wNts yo be normal. She said he is a really great guy and they should cut him a little slack.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 47 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccerm3m Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:23 pm

I do not know if the other link provided above had both parts of interview.  This link is part 1 & part 2:

http://www.1065thewolf.com/pages/11374620.php?contentType=31&contentId=6225&pid=416480

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:41 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Listening to part 2 one of DJs said something about women wNting to take pictures with him and she said she does not like that part when people are always asking for photos of celebrity part and just wNts yo be normal.  She said he is a really great guy and they should cut him a little slack.

I love how she defends him  yes 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:41 pm

It must be hard to be listening to the radio and hearing them bashing your boyfriend. Kudos to her for calling in! Shows how protective she is of him and their relationship. I'm glad she cleared up that just because she posts something on social media doesn't mean it's about her and her relationship. I'm just as guilty of thinking it's a cryptic message when in fact it might be about something unrelated or just something she liked.

She admitted that the long distance is hard. I would guess that she is waiting for a firm commitment from Juan before making a move. Smart girl. He needs to put a ring on her finger! Smiley

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:55 pm

Definately they will get married. I'm sure JPG has the engagement in mind. It just a matter of time. Who knows! maybe they already got engaged at the show Couple Threrapy  :gotcha: 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Hmmm... I wonder if JP will show up in KC. KC Sporting MLS soccer team is playing Manchester City tonight. Manchester City is an English soccer team on tour in US. KC Also announced that a national team training site for soccer is going to be located there.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:11 pm

I wish Man City would come to Tulsa my butt would be parked right there. We do get a Pro team next year so maybe JuanPa will come see us.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:13 pm

I guess not...looks like there is some sort of game at Marlins Park. It looks like there are a bunch of European soccer teams touring US and playing MLS teams.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:20 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Wonder what this means?

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  5m
Someone SAID good byes aren't SAD. Tell the one WHO told you to say good BYE...

He might have written this because Camila went to Panama with Carla.  Maybe.

You are right Soccerm3m. He's missing Camilla already. This is JPG's comment in the IG pic posted by Carla with Camilla.

carlarodriguez22
Going to visit @sydiart to Panama (she's with camilla)

juanpagalavis about 7 hours ago
@carlarodriguez22 gonna MISS Mi Chiquiturri.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:22 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Nikki posted a cryptic Instagram picture too.  These 2 are killing me with these cryptic messages.

She's listening to a song by Lee Brice.

Nikki Ferrell
emoji "I am insensitive, I have a tendency to pay more attention to the things that I need"emoji.....because we've all been Hard To Love at one point or another. #truestory #evenme
7.50 am 7/23/2014
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 47 10520182_619735431472960_2089123136_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Mae1 wrote:His "missing" twitter likely refers to Camila and Carla going to Panama. He probably took them to the airport where the photo was taken.

:Welcome Mae. Thanks for the heads up, i checked Carla's ig and JPG commented this:

juanpagalavis about 8 hours ago
@carlarodriguez22 gonna MISS Mi Chiquiturri.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:32 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I guess not...looks like there is some sort of game at Marlins Park.  It looks like there are a bunch of European soccer teams touring US and playing MLS teams.

He's at Marlins Park right now. Since Camilla is with Carla taking a vacation in Panama it's possible for JPG to meet up with Nikki before the Charity event next week. I miss seeing new photos of them together.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · 21s
AS Monaco vs Atletico Nacional Copa Euroamericana MODE at Marlins Park...
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 47 BtRIWXLCIAAK1Bb
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

+32
luvlady345
timfan
docnash14
Mae1
nutty1
Mommyof2
Garabato
Carolina2020
Chajoy
umngirl
blessed66