SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 27 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by LMW707 Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:30 am

chinita wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:I keep wondering if they (Bachelor producers) will try and make good with them and try Xander get them on Andi's After the Final Rose.

Haha... That would be nice!  But anyway they won't be able to make it.  It will crash with the Charity event in Florida.

Do you think Nikki and JPG will go to Andi and the F1's wedding if they get married in the show?

They became so close on the show. I would think that Andi would want her to be there. I think they are that close. Best buddies from the first night.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 27 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccerm3m Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:56 pm

Looks like JP is at the airport AGAIN.  Now where?  Home?  KC?  JP-  Just post a picture of u and Nikki already.

I saw a tweet that someone saw a Nikki at Forever 21. She must be in KC.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:31 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Looks like JP is at the airport AGAIN.  Now where?  Home?  KC?  JP-  Just post a picture of u and Nikki already.

I saw a tweet that someone saw a Nikki at Forever 21.  She must be in KC.  

OMG, he might as well rent a room at the airport laugh out loud. He's most likely heading home.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:47 pm

chinita wrote:Tanslation of the whole song

Aún ni siquiera te tengo
I don't even have you yet
y ya tengo miedo de perderte, amor
I'm afraid to lose you already, love
qué rápido se me ha clavado
How fast it has nailed me

qué dentro todo este dolor.
All this pain so inside of me
Es poco lo que te conozco
I only know you for a little (time)
y ya pongo todo el juego a tu favor
and I'm already puting all the game in your favor
no tengo miedo de apostarte,
I'm not afraid of betting on you
perderte sí me da pavor.
losing you it what terrifies me
No me queda más refugio, que la fantasía
I don't have any refuge left only the fantasy
no me queda más que hacer,
I don't know what else to do
que hacerte una poesía.
but to write you a poem
Porque te vi venir y no dudé
Because I saw you coming and I didn't doubt
te vi llegar, y te abracé
I saw you arriving and I hugged you
y puse toda mi pasión para que te quedaras
and I put all my passion so you can stay
y luego te besé y me arriesgué con la verdad
and later I kissed you and I risked it with the truth
te acaricié y al fin abrí mi corazón para que tú pasaras.
I caressed you and I finally opened my heart for you to come in
Mi amor te di sin condición para que te quedaras.
I gave my unconditional love to stay
Ahora esperaré algunos días para ver
Now I'll wait several days to see
si lo que te di fue suficiente
if what I have given you was enough
no sabes qué terror se siente
you don't know how terrifyit feels
la espera cada madrugada
the wait of each dawn
si tú ya no quisieras volver
if you don't want to come back
se perdería el sentido del amor por siempre
it would lose the sense of love forever
no entendería ya este mundo
I wouldn't understand this world anymore
me alejaría de la gente.
I will stay away from the people

Poor thing...he's  l o v e :sprinklehearts... laugh out loud[/b]

Agree 100%! As a spanish speaker as well all I can say is that this song and lyrics are so passionate ... He's in deep. I got a little teary eyed just listening to the song and thinking of their relationship. I wonder if he sent it to her with the translation or made a video with pics using the song!  :cutesmile!: 

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:59 pm

The song is indeed passionate. Most Spanish songs are deep and romantic. I like listening to slow songs in Spanish more than in English or Chinese

So do u know Spanish SerenityGirl? Have you listened to the song? It's by "Sin Bandera"

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:21 pm

chinita wrote:The song is indeed passionate.  Most Spanish songs are deep and romantic.  I like listening  to slow songs in Spanish more than in English or Chinese

So do u know Spanish SerenityGirl? Have you listened to the song?  It's by "Sin Bandera"

Yes. My family is from Puerto Rico. Spanish is my first language.
I love Sin Banderas. Entra a Mi Vida was my favorite song but now it's this one. Lol

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:27 pm

Juan Pablo posted a pic on instagram with one of the Venezuelan players from the Royals. He referred to the Royals as the team of his SECOND home. I wonder if they will live part time in KC and part time in Miami. Never thought about that, but that could be a good compromise at least for now given how much he travels and how much she loves her job.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:35 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:Juan Pablo posted a pic on instagram with one of the Venezuelan players from the Royals. He referred to the Royals as the team of his SECOND home. I wonder if they will live part time in KC and part time in Miami. Never thought about that, but that could be a good compromise at least for now given how much he travels and how much she loves her job.

Awe, either way it is so sweet.  Even if they settle in Miami, I think KC will always be important with Nikki's family being there.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:37 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:
chinita wrote:The song is indeed passionate.  Most Spanish songs are deep and romantic.  I like listening  to slow songs in Spanish more than in English or Chinese

So do u know Spanish SerenityGirl? Have you listened to the song?  It's by "Sin Bandera"

Yes. My family is from Puerto Rico. Spanish is my first language.I love Sin Banderas. Entra a Mi Vida was my favorite song but now it's this one. Lol

OT...

Entra en mi vida is my fav too. Since you are Pto Rican, I love love Chayanne and all his songs of course.

You could help with the translation also  :gotcha: 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:56 pm

chinita wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:

Yes. My family is from Puerto Rico. Spanish is my first language.I love Sin Banderas. Entra a Mi Vida was my favorite song but now it's this one. Lol

OT...

Entra en mi vida is my fav too.  Since you are Pto Rican, I love love Chayanne and all his songs of course.

Chayanne is great and I love not only his songs but because he's prob one of the most humblest singers ever! Smiley

Yes I can help with translation hehehe ...

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:Juan Pablo posted a pic on instagram with one of the Venezuelan players from the Royals. He referred to the Royals as the team of his SECOND home. I wonder if they will live part time in KC and part time in Miami. Never thought about that, but that could be a good compromise at least for now given how much he travels and how much she loves her job.

Awe, either way it is so sweet.  Even if they settle in Miami, I think KC will always be important with Nikki's family being there.

I think JPG likes to please his lady. He wants to make sure she's happy and that's really sweet of him.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:11 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:
chinita wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:

OT...

Entra en mi vida is my fav too.  Since you are Pto Rican, I love love Chayanne and all his songs of course.

Chayanne is great and I love not only his songs but because he's prob one of the most humblest singers ever! Smiley

Yes I can help with translation hehehe ...

Couldn't agree more to the bolded and he's "PAPI" too  giggling 

Feell free to correct my translations. Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm translating it correctly.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

+32
luvlady345
timfan
docnash14
Mae1
nutty1
Mommyof2
Garabato
Carolina2020
Chajoy
umngirl
blessed66