SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 26 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccerm3m Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:45 pm

There is also a picture of JP in the airport in NYC with some guy from Venezuela.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 26 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:46 pm

kayleighjanelle
I saw Juan Pablo last night! #juanpablo #bachelor #beyourownbossself 3h
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 26 10522277_335145656640445_788383528_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:01 pm

It is hard to believe they have gone this long without being together. I think it will be 3 weeks tomorrow.

Maybe she is covering for nurses on summer vacations... Payback for covering for her when she was gone during filming of 2 shows.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:08 pm

soccerm3m wrote:There is also a picture of JP in the airport in NYC with some guy from Venezuela.

Yes he's back in NYC and i can't believe the non-stop travelling he's been doing. From Miami to NYC to Atlantic City to Minnesota and back to NYC and to Florida end of the month. Thanks for the heads up and here's the pic:

juan carlos rios ‏@thebronxsport 2h
Juan Pablo Galavis & The Bronx @ LaGuardia Airport (LGA) http://instagram.com/p/qh3jzQJn9w/
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:15 pm

soccerm3m wrote:It is hard to believe they have gone this long without being together.  I think it will be 3 weeks tomorrow.

Maybe she is covering for nurses on summer vacations... Payback for covering for her when she was gone during filming of 2 shows.

You could be right Soccer3m. At least we know that they will meet up before end of the month.

Most likely JPG's not done with the recording as he's back in NYC today.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:17 pm

Love the lyrics of the song and thanks Chinita for the translation.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:18 pm

soccerm3m wrote:It is hard to believe they have gone this long without being together.  I think it will be 3 weeks tomorrow.

I know ah? This is the time they have been away for so long. Not sure if they have done it before the show ended. I guess he's still has to be there for the recording with Orbie Bermudez and since he's busy all day, there is no time for them. I think she's banking all these days so she can take a longer vacation by the end of month. Also, JPG's Bday is coming up. Who knows, maybe they plan to go somewhere overseas

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:36 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Love the lyrics of the song and thanks Chinita for the translation.

No problem. I'm addicted to the song now... thanks to JPG laugh out loud

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:28 pm

chinita wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:Love the lyrics of the song and thanks Chinita for the translation.

No problem.  I'm addicted to the song now... thanks to JPG laugh out loud

I love the way he expresses his feelings for her with music and with snippets of lyrics. I just saw Chris Harrison on Extra and he spoke positively of JP and Nikki regarding the Atlantic City stuff. He said he understands they are doing very well together. Didn't think I would hear that but maybe he has changed his feelings.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:36 pm

I keep wondering if they (Bachelor producers) will try and make good with them and try Xander get them on Andi's After the Final Rose.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:37 pm

Wow! So the AC incident is really a hot talk in the town. It's about time CH talks good thing about them.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:46 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I keep wondering if they (Bachelor producers) will try and make good with them and try Xander get them on Andi's After the Final Rose.

Haha... That would be nice! But anyway they won't be able to make it. It will crash with the Charity event in Florida.

Do you think Nikki and JPG will go to Andi and the F1's wedding if they get married in the show?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

+32
luvlady345
timfan
docnash14
Mae1
nutty1
Mommyof2
Garabato
Carolina2020
Chajoy
umngirl
blessed66