SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 4 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by chinita Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:24 am

Maybe JPG will be joining the Ferrells in Colorado. The Rockies are playing at home this week

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 4 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccerm3m Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:11 am

Chinita- can you translate the back and forth between evancana andJp.

I think evancana's last tweet was I do not understand why people do not like you if you were honest luck with girlfriend.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:15 am

I noticed this 'evancana' person has only ever tweeted to JPG. He only has three tweets and follows everyone close to or linked to JPG and Nikki. Weird. Also curious about their conversation. The translation I got doesn't make much sense.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:22 am

Someone tweeted in Spanish telling JPG:  Andi has something against u that she can't stand anymore.  I'm sure you can't stand her

JPG asked: why are you saying that?

She keeps bullying you in the show and in the interviews.  Hope u don't have any problem with Nikki because of her

JPG: if you can, send me the videos.  The truth is I haven't watched anything

Fan: the videos are impossible.  I don't know how to.  I don't know how your girlfriend and her are friends.  Good luck to you and your girlfriend

Last edited by chinita on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:23 am

Nabsie wrote:I noticed this 'evancana' person has only ever tweeted to JPG. He only has three tweets and follows everyone close to or linked to JPG and Nikki. Weird. Also curious about their conversation. The translation I got doesn't make much sense.

You and I were checking at the same time haha

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:31 am

soccerm3m wrote:Chinita- can you translate the back and forth between evancana andJp.

I think evancana's last tweet was I do not understand why people do not like you if you were honest luck with girlfriend.

I didn't see it...

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:39 am

I wonder why JPG asked the fan to send the videos.  He could check it out himself.  I have not watched one episode of Andi's.  Why does she keep talking about JPG? Just let it go!  laugh out loud

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:42 am

chinita wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Chinita- can you translate the back and forth between evancana andJp.

I didn't see it...

I just took the last post on evancana 's page and put it into google translate. It does not always make sense.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 am

soccerm3m wrote:
chinita wrote:

I didn't see it...

I just took the last post on evancana 's page and put it into google translate.  It does not always make sense.

Oh ok..I know... It doesn't make sense at all! Google should hire me to translate haha

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:54 am

Now I'm  scratch  Why didn't JPG say anything about the comment "hope u don't have any problem with your girlfriend because of her". He could have said, not at all or something like that...

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by maxnsam Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:33 am

Since they are on Couples Therapy, would they even be able to announce they broke up before the show airs?

I am so hoping everything is ok?
maxnsam
maxnsam

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:08 pm

JPG favorited this tweet from a few hours ago.

@Jacquie1978: @JuanPaGalavis Ignore the those who are not fans. U have nada 2 prove 2 anyone. I respect u4 wanting 2 keep ur relationship private. Loved u on the show! Smiley

Good sign?

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

+32
luvlady345
timfan
docnash14
Mae1
nutty1
Mommyof2
Garabato
Carolina2020
Chajoy
umngirl
blessed66