SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccerm3m Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:46 pm

Nikki just tweeted that she is on a quick family vacation in Pagosa.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Nabsie Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Surely things are fine if she just tweeted that then.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Nabsie wrote:Surely things are fine if she just tweeted that then.

Although when I first saw the tweet there were 3 retweets one of them being JP's dad....a few minutes later there were only 2 retweets and JP's dad was gone. hmmmm.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:14 pm

I think there is nothing to worry about. JPG was just out in KC, golfing with her dad and they've both posted quotes about love recently. There doesn't seem to have been anything to cause strife (at least publicly) and they've handled negativity like pros so I would put more stock in what we've seen recently from the 2 of them over some stranger who didn't even tag JPG in the tweet.
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Someone else just tweeted JP in Spanish saying "sorry you ended things with Nikki. Hope you are well." :/

Wonder if this person is reacting to the Mets PR guy's tweet or heard from somewhere else. I hope JP responds and clarifies either way.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Think he was responding to the METS PR guy because someone posted that tweet at JPG just before that and asked about it. Hope he responds too.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:13 pm

I do not want to sound like a Debbie downer but I still think there is something wrong. Anytime she has had off she is with Juan even if it is just 2 days. Now she is in Colorado and he is in New York which I thought she was going to meet him there. Something is just not adding up.

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:13 pm

Someone also tweeted the PR guy asking if he was kidding.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:29 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Nikki just tweeted that she is on a quick family vacation in Pagosa.

Here's Nikki's tweet:

Nikki Ferrell @Nikki_Ferrell · 2h
Quick family vacation in Pagosa Springs. I love this place. So peaceful and relaxing. #colorado #gonewest
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:44 pm

Kristina Grier
‏@kristinaavery10
Just met juan pablo! @gabbyxschwartz @Rianna_Schwartz
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 3 Br-pBoVCQAEOQqS

a_galan I hope this mets game ends with a rose tonight #juanpablo
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 3 10541875_1435444483402656_1846810134_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:46 pm

I feel Nikki responded to my question about her whereabout laugh out loud. She said "quick" so maybe only two days with family and then she'll joining JPG somewhere? There shouldn't be anything wrong with them. I think JPG is busy working with Obie on his album in NY so Nikki took the advantage to take a family trip.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:16 am

chinita wrote:I feel Nikki responded to my question about her whereabout laugh out loud.  She said "quick" so maybe only two days with family and then she'll joining JPG somewhere?  There shouldn't be anything wrong with them.  I think JPG is busy working with Obie on his album in NY so Nikki took the advantage to take a family trip.

You could be right Chinita. It seems like Nikki's family usually take a vacation at Pagosa Spring every July, in fact Nikki posted a tbt# with captioned spending last year's 4th of July there.

And i doubt she will update her FB just 24 hrs ago with their pics if they already broke up.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

+32
luvlady345
timfan
docnash14
Mae1
nutty1
Mommyof2
Garabato
Carolina2020
Chajoy
umngirl
blessed66