SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 40 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccerm3m Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:47 pm

Has anyone ever read matthewpberg and niccapuhlease on Nikki's instrageM posts? They are hilarious.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 40 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Nabsie Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:54 pm

Haha yeah. I always look out for their comments. I saw nikki commented once saying she also thinks they are hilarious.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:35 pm

Juan is in Miami there is a picture of him with Camilia . She is sick and he is taking care of her.

Sorry do not know how to put the pic. on here.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:36 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Has anyone ever read matthewpberg and niccapuhlease on Nikki's instrageM posts?  They are hilarious.  

Who are they?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:40 pm

chinita wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Has anyone ever read matthewpberg and niccapuhlease on Nikki's instrageM posts?  They are hilarious.  

Who are they?

I do not know if they know each other or not but they usually tag each other in their comments. Like in the picture that GA posted...

Matthewpberg wrote @niccapuhlease "heart" it's gonna take more than a wrecking ball to end my favorite couple......this made my morning!!!

Usually niccapuhlease responds but I have not seen anything and they will go back and forth.

Some of the obnoxious comments are made by tweenees. I would be so disappointed in my daughter if she made comments like some of these girls.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:43 pm

whit90 wrote:Juan   is in Miami there is a picture of him with Camilia . She is sick and he is taking care of her.

Sorry do not know how to put the pic. on here.

Here you go:

juanpagalavis Last night I had to be a NURSE... Even SICK Mi Chiquiturri smiles / Anoche me toco ser ENFERMERO... Hasta ENFERMA Mi Chiquiturri sonrie...
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 40 10507791_792468454131614_972220494_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nikki_ferrell I found this and couldn't help but post it....from the months in hiding when @juanpagalavis, Camila, and Emi gave me my own private Miley Cyrus concert via FaceTime. #wreckingball 2h

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 40 10483566_274217396113917_547981628_n

Wow this screen cap showed that Nikki is already closed to the 2 little girls even before their relationship became open. I remember JPG mentioned that he does not introduced his GF to Camilla. Nikki must be on a different level if he made an extra effort to include them when facetiming Nikki.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:52 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
chinita wrote:

Who are they?

I do not know if they know each other or not but they usually tag each other in their comments.  Like in the picture that GA posted...

Matthewpberg wrote @niccapuhlease "heart" it's gonna take more than a wrecking ball to end my favorite couple......this made my morning!!!

Usually niccapuhlease responds but I have not seen anything and they will go back and forth.

Some of the obnoxious comments are made by tweenees.  I would be so disappointed in my daughter if she made comments like some of these girls.

I sent Matthew and nicca a message telling them that I look for their comments first because they are so funny. Matthew responded by saying we are a bit weird but don't mind us. They are hilarious.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:54 pm

Carla mentioned nikki in her Instagram post now. Quite sweet.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Nabsie wrote:Carla mentioned nikki in her Instagram post now. Quite sweet.

They need and miss Nurse Nikki.  awwww 

Carla Rodriguez ‏@Carla_Andreina  58m
Playing a nurse before the Dr. comes in. @nikki_ferrell you should be here to help... http://instagram.com/p/qupbkcN0H1/
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:16 pm

What a heart warming story. Click link to watch George story.

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  5h
Watching Mighty George's #mywish story on @espn What an inspiring and heartwarming story. #happytears

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:11234616

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:21 pm

Lol Camilla's growing up fast.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · 20h
Camila: Papi isn't @rossR5 very PRETTY? What do YOU think?

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

+32
luvlady345
timfan
docnash14
Mae1
nutty1
Mommyof2
Garabato
Carolina2020
Chajoy
umngirl
blessed66