SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 41 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:26 pm

Bristol event is on Aug. 20-23, 2014. Here's the link for more info: http://www.bristolmotorspeedway.com/home/

Dana Loves Racing ‏@DriverAppear 2h

@JuanPaGalavis Are you going to the NASCAR race at Bristol?

Juan Pablo Galavis™Verified account
‏@JuanPaGalavis
Im PLANNING on IT... RT @DriverAppear: @JuanPaGalavis Are you going to the NASCAR race at Bristol?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 41 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:31 pm

alex mendez ‏@bigal0931 1h
@JuanPaGalavis muchas gracias por ser tan amable con mi novia @AshliGoff y yo hoy en publix hoy!

Ashli Goff ‏@AshliGoff 1h
ASBDOEBSIWKXJEOZDB!!!!!! Just saw Juan Pablo! @courtneygoff01 @ksanto12 @BritterCritter_ juanpagalavis http://instagram.com/p/qur8lln1_8/
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:43 pm

Isabel123 wrote:alex mendez ‏@bigal0931  1h
@JuanPaGalavis muchas gracias por ser tan amable con mi novia @AshliGoff y yo hoy en publix hoy!

Ashli Goff ‏@AshliGoff  1h
ASBDOEBSIWKXJEOZDB!!!!!! Just saw Juan Pablo! @courtneygoff01 @ksanto12 @BritterCritter_ juanpagalavis http://instagram.com/p/qur8lln1_8/

Juan Pablo looks tired in that pic. Must have been up all night with Camila. sad

Here's the translation of the above tweet:

"Many thanks for being so nice to me and my girlfriend today in Publix (supermarket in Florida)."

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:46 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Nabsie wrote:Carla mentioned nikki in her Instagram post now. Quite sweet.

They need and miss Nurse Nikki.  awwww 

Carla Rodriguez ‏@Carla_Andreina  58m
Playing a nurse before the Dr. comes in. @nikki_ferrell you should be here to help... http://instagram.com/p/qupbkcN0H1/

I love their relationship. This is how all blended families should be. Class act.  clapping! 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:00 pm

The mighty George video is indeed very heartwarming. I saw it yesterday. Can Newton made George's dream come true.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Agree with you LMW707.. They are indeed a one happy blended family  yes 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:29 am

Why did CH have to make a joke about the real reason that JP and Ashley are moving to Miami is to be closer to Juan Pablo.
LMW707
LMW707

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:32 am

LMW707 wrote:Why did CH have to make a joke about the real reason that JP and Ashley are moving to Miami is to be closer to Juan Pablo.

He did? What did he say? He must miss him laugh out loud

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:43 am

chinita wrote:
LMW707 wrote:Why did CH have to make a joke about the real reason that JP and Ashley are moving to Miami is to be closer to Juan Pablo.

He did? What did he say? He must miss him laugh out loud

JP got a job transfer so he and Ashley are moving to Miami. Ashley said she was excited because she likes the weather. CH said "just admit your moving there to be closer to Juan Pablo" they looked like they weren't real comfortable with the comment. They sort of smiled but I thought it was unnecessary. JMO
LMW707
LMW707

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:52 am

Really? What a cheap joke! CH is running out of lines. He's making himself look so ridiculous

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:57 am

chinita wrote:Really? What a cheap joke!  CH is running out of lines.  He's making  himself look so ridiculous

I saw somewhere can't remember where but JP and Nikki's season had one of the highest ratings if not the highest of all seasons. The current season is exceptionally lower.
LMW707
LMW707

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:16 am

LMW707 wrote:
chinita wrote:Really? What a cheap joke!  CH is running out of lines.  He's making  himself look so ridiculous

I saw somewhere can't remember where but JP and Nikki's season had one of the highest ratings if not the highest of all seasons. The current season is exceptionally lower.

Yes - I read it somewhere too. I think it was the highest ratings of all season. I must admit JPG did attract me to watch him  giggling I have never watched one season before. If only they were able to accommodate JPG, I'm sure ABC and the production company would be making tons of money right now

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

+32
luvlady345
timfan
docnash14
Mae1
nutty1
Mommyof2
Garabato
Carolina2020
Chajoy
umngirl
blessed66