SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 46 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Nabsie Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Sure. So they were trash talking JPG on the show so nikki decided to call in on her way home from work to clear things up. She said she works three nights a week only so has a lot of time to travel. They are in a long distance relationship and the only thing keeping her in KC is her work. Said nice things about JPG and she wishes people got to see how nice he is from the show. She's happy but she wouldn't answer the question if he told her he loves her. Then they asked about the Ang character and she said it's funny because he told her this girl was all over him and drunk and she was carrying the birthday cake for his friend. Then the interview cut - not sure if they will repost it with the last part. She also said people read too much into what she posts on Instagram etc. Sometimes she just likes the quote and it may mean something silly to her. (We should take notes). That was the just of it Smiley

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 46 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:50 pm

I just love Nikki, how on earth did TPTB ever get someone as real and down to earth and beautiful to be on this show? I am glad she was on JPG's season, I am not sure if she would have been good with some of the company line guys. She is too independent and wants to say what she thinks.

I also appreciate that she isn't going to answer the ILY question. I think that was a decision that they made together.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by maxnsam Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:53 pm

Thank you so much Nabsie, I am at work and can't listen!  Smiley
maxnsam
maxnsam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mae1 Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:58 pm

His "missing" twitter likely refers to Camila and Carla going to Panama. He probably took them to the airport where the photo was taken.

Mae1

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:21 pm

Nabsie wrote:Sure. So they were trash talking JPG on the show so nikki decided to call in on her way home from work to clear things up. She said she works three nights a week only so has a lot of time to travel. They are in a long distance relationship and the only thing keeping her in KC is her work. Said nice things about JPG and she wishes people got to see how nice he is from the show. She's happy but she wouldn't answer the question if he told her he loves her. Then they asked about the Ang character and she said it's funny because he told her this girl was all over him and drunk and she was carrying the birthday cake for his friend. Then the interview cut - not sure if they will repost it with the last part. She also said people read too much into what she posts on Instagram etc. Sometimes she just likes the quote and it may mean something silly to her. (We should take notes). That was the just of it Smiley

Thanks Nabsie I can't listen here at work and I wanted to know badly  giggling 

They who? the radio station? And Ang was drunk??? Why am I not surprised??  no 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Pleasure. Yeah the radio shows hosts were talking about JPG before Nikki called in. She kind of laughed t the Ang thing. Ang obviously needed the money and or attention.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:15 pm

One other thing that Nikki said was that she does not do the chasing in relationship.

The rest of the interview is posted.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:15 pm

One other thing that Nikki said was that she does not do the chasing in relationship.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:22 pm

@Nikki_Ferrell: Check out this great event @JuanPaGalavis and myself are attending next weekend! Such a great cause that we would love you all to support!

@Nikki_Ferrell: Here's the link! http://t.co/jHJnCUkfPm

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:47 pm

soccerm3m wrote:One other thing that Nikki said was that she does not do the chasing in relationship.

What does it mean?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:34 pm

chinita wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:One other thing that Nikki said was that she does not do the chasing in relationship.

What does it mean?

The radio host made the comment in discussion about if she still worked at hospital and thought maybe she was chasing JP in Miami. Her response was that she does not do the chasing and I think she meant in general she does not do the chasing in a relationship. It is how I interpreted if anyway.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Thanks soccerm3m.

I really love about her decision of calling in and cleared things up. Hopefully the tabloids give them a break

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

+32
luvlady345
timfan
docnash14
Mae1
nutty1
Mommyof2
Garabato
Carolina2020
Chajoy
umngirl
blessed66