SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 79 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:13 pm

It's beautiful to watch how their relationship has progressed.

First he said "I like Nikki ..." in an ITM during the first group date.
Then at the end of the show he told her "I like you alot".
Then wrote in the video he made for her "Te Adoro" (I adore you).
Now he's publically saying "Te quiero mucho".

When he proposes guaranteed he will be tweeting "TE AMO MI CATIRA!". If he hasn't said it to her already in private.

Love love love them!  cheerleader 

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 79 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:51 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Anna posted a really cute IG for Nikki.  Can someone bring it over...

What's her IG name?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:55 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:It's beautiful to watch how their relationship has progressed.

First he said "I like Nikki ..." in an ITM during the first group date.
Then at the end of the show he told her "I like you alot".
Then wrote in the video he made for her "Te Adoro" (I adore you).
Now he's publically saying "Te quiero mucho".

When he proposes guaranteed he will be tweeting "TE AMO MI CATIRA!". If he hasn't said it to her already in private.

Love love love them!  cheerleader 
 :yes:  guaranteed  :cutesmile!: 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Anna posted a really cute IG for Nikki.  Can someone bring it over...

What's her IG name?

it's annacgalavis

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:08 pm

chinita wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

What's her IG name?

it's annacgalavis

annacgalavis
2 hours ago
To you @nikki_ferrell love ya!!!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:55 pm

I wonder if Nikki knows how to roller skate.

Now that both have GF's, JPG and Zak no longer have the time to celebrate each other's bday.

Zak Waddell @RealZakWaddell · 19h
1 year ago we took this photo. It's killing me I can't be with you again this year. Miss you @JuanPaGalavis

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 79 BuU5DL0IYAITSRh

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Zak is really a nice friend

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Did anyone see the last picture someone tagged Nikki and JP. I think the picture was when they were in Las Vegas. I think bachelorinparadise posted it. She wrote a really good comment that is so true.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:48 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Did anyone see the last picture someone tagged Nikki and JP.  I think the picture was when they were in Las Vegas.  I think bachelorinparadise posted it.  She wrote a really good comment that is so true.

On IG or Twitter? I'm looking but I don't see it. When was it?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:19 pm

Instagram. I think today.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:24 pm

Nikki has sleeveless blue dress and JP has suit jacket on. Both Nikki and JP were tagged in her IG post.

I would try and copy and paste it here but I am on my phone and I cannot navigate as easily on my phone.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:39 pm

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 79 10597480_519659331500173_83479678_n

bachelorinparadise_Love them or hate them - that's your choice.. REGARDLESS at the end of the day I am SO thankful to FINALLY see a MAN take charge on this show. With the few exceptions: 1)Jason/Molly 2)Ashley/JP 3)Sean/Catherine & 4)Trista/Ryan (Not including Des or Andi as they aren't officially hitched) these shows typically end in a proposal (except a few, Womack, Juan Pablo & Travis) that LAST a whole whopping 2 weeks.. Sometimes they don't even go that far. That's great that those few couples got over the weirdness that their mate had 24 significant others at the same time and then proposed after spending roughly 20 hours total with the pick of his or her choice but for the love of God- it is refreshing to see someone take marriage SERIOUSLY. No broken promises, no broken engagements, no giving in to the show but doing it on their own terms and telling the person they love them without the cameras rolling.. I find THIS genuine. And real! For that I applaud Juan Pablo for treating Nikki like a woman and not allowing the social media to tell him when or how to do things! And for the record.. I happen to LOVE them! @nikki_ferrell @juanpagalavis 3h
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #5

+32
luvlady345
timfan
docnash14
Mae1
nutty1
Mommyof2
Garabato
Carolina2020
Chajoy
umngirl
blessed66