SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:49 am

dw_a_mom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I think the guys from Andi's season, especially Marcus, took a why not attitude. They already had a taste of what it's like to be involved in the Bachelor Franchise. For Marcus it turned out to be to his benefit in meeting Lacy and what appears to be an engagement.

I've enjoyed this crazy show. Is there any word on a second season?

I've found it interesting that it seems to be the most recent male cast-offs, who haven't fully immersed into the Bachelor family post-show yet, that have the best chance of building a relationship on shows like this.  Unless they go the Chris B route.  But think of Blake on BP, and 2 out of 3 on this show are spoiled to still be in relationships with women they met in paradise.  

Hole in my own theory:  Blake was 2 season's back when he went on BP?  Oh well.  Tony was a recent cast off and he fell hard on BP, even though it didn't last.

And a lot of guys seem to meet someone shortly after coming back (Chris Lambton, Zak Waddell).

I guess I'm wondering if coming off the Bachelorette leaves guys unusually commitment oriented for a short window of time.

I remember Chris Lambton did an interview, where he said that the reason that he proposed and got so serious so quickly with Peyton was because of his experiences on the Bachelorette. I think that the Bachelorette has two effects on men: it either totally scares them off on commitment and they go crazy with their player ways OR it makes them more courageous and willing to commit.

Interestingly, both guys were younger than their respective women. I don't think that means anything, but it's interesting.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Lucas15 Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:13 am

chasingpavements wrote:I think that the Bachelorette has two effects on men: it either totally scares them off on commitment and they go crazy with their player ways OR it makes them more courageous and willing to commit.

I think a lot of what determines which way alumni go after being on the show depends on what they were looking for before the show. If someone wasn't ready to settle down but wanted to play around they gain membership in a relatively exclusive dating club with a lot of women and men also looking to hook. But if someone really wanted a long term commitment they have learned a lot about themselves and what exactly it is they're looking for (and don't want as well) and are better prepared to find it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:59 am

Robert Graham‏@RobertGraham24·
Heading back to Toronto with @ZackKalter and @GrahamBunn! Come hang with us at @StirlingRoom

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 24 ByFj-T-CcAAEFUz

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+52
nutty1
DKWillis
pander3575
Linds911
Sprite