SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 Empty Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:36 pm

Continue here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:06 pm

According to RS, Marcus and Lacy got engaged at the end of the show.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Yeah, I saw that and I really don't get it. I see with Holly and whoever her husband is... I am blanking out his name for some reason. I am not getting it with Marcus.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:26 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:According to RS, Marcus and Lacy got engaged at the end of the show.

I like this couple, but sweet Marcus, take a little time to know your lady outside of the bubble, please.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:26 pm

atem wrote:Yeah, I saw that and I really don't get it.  I see with Holly and whoever her husband is... I am blanking out his name for some reason.  I am not getting it with Marcus.

Even they waited until they were together in the real world.

Who knows they may just be so in love.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:According to RS, Marcus and Lacy got engaged at the end of the show.

I like this couple, but sweet Marcus, take a little time to know your lady outside of the bubble, please.

I am afraid that he never fully left one bubble before entering the next one.

Do we even know how many weeks into the filming it was before Marcus even joined the rest of the cast on BIP? In other words, I wonder how many weeks or days Marcus actually participated in the show? I hope that he was not manipulated into proposing - if it is true.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Do we even know how many weeks into the filming it was before Marcus even joined the rest of the cast on BIP?  In other words, I wonder how many weeks or days Marcus actually participated in the show?  I hope that he was not manipulated into proposing - if it is true.  

I think they both went in at the very start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:13 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Do we even know how many weeks into the filming it was before Marcus even joined the rest of the cast on BIP?  In other words, I wonder how many weeks or days Marcus actually participated in the show?  I hope that he was not manipulated into proposing - if it is true.  

I think they both went in at the very start.

Oh, I did not know that. Sorry, but I don't remember how long they filmed. Was it just 3 weeks?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:17 pm

Yes, they were there for 3 weeks. I can't say I am too surprised by this...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 pm

I was shocked any of the F4 would be on BIP since there couldn't have been much more than 5-6 weeks between the end of one and the start of the other.  For him to be engaged to Lacy after 3 weeks of filming coming right off the Bachelorette is crazy. I loved Marcus, but really?

In my mind one of two things happened:

He transferred his feeling for Andi onto Lacy. (in that case it will never last)
He never really loved Andi at all. (very possible, but still can't see it lasting with Lacy)

Note: I am unspoiled so I only know who I think Marcus is from the show and I don't know who Lacy is.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:26 pm

It worked for Holly and Blake on BP.  no idea I like Lacy, she seems like a wonderful loving girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:59 pm

Well, Lacy and Andi appear to be VERY different individuals.
I have to confess that I couldn't take his feelings for Andi too seriously, because it looked like the classic "bubble effect" to me.
Way too much. Way too fast.
He had 6 weeks after his elimination(and before BIP) to realize that... His family seems to be very level-headed, so I am sure they set him straight a bit.
For him to propose to Lacy, I think he would had to be very certain of his feelings. (To play devil's advocate. They get to spend WAY more time together on BIP, than on the Bach/Bette). Like, they legit get to spend every walking minute with each other.)

With that said, this is way too much, way too fast.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+52
nutty1
DKWillis
pander3575
Linds911
Sprite