SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(blonde boy & girl love a donut & cake emojis)#tbt by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by vivi2 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm

I want to watch their hometown date again, even just to see them eating donuts or lunch together. So much fun.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:23 pm

heirloomsandhardware
4 minutes ago
I think Catherine and Sean love there new table from @heirloomsandhardware we were so happy we were able to deliver it in person. Thanks to all our new followers who liked it❤️ #heirloomsandhardware #ocmix #theocmix #design #soco #southcoastcollection #costamesa #california #huntingtonbeach #newportbeach #madeinamerica #love #picoftheday #beautiful #fashion

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:38 pm

Beautiful table, big and sturdy enough for 5 children that they're gonna have. Absolutely Nooo pressure, Sean and Catherine!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:54 pm

I like the artwork behind it too.

And that table came from my hood, Orange County, California! Shout out to the O.C!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:03 pm

@SeanLowe09: Turn to TLC to see me and @clmgiudici judge wedding cakes and stuff our fat faces. #NGB
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:16 pm

@clmgiudici: Watching #NGB isn't helping my need for dessert tonight. If only I were really in that impressive kitchen right about now...
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:31 pm

lipsis wrote:I like the artwork behind it too.

And that table came from my hood, Orange County, California! Shout out to the O.C!

I had never been to the OC Mix until 2 months ago. Had fun browsing all the unique shops that are there.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Lol at Sean trying not to laugh when two of the teams were arguing.  giggling 

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:50 pm

@cakebossbuddy: @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici were great judges. Having just had their wedding, they had good insight into what a couple wants. #NGB
@clmgiudici @CakeBossBuddy @SeanLowe09: Thanks for having us! We couldn't have imagined a more fun experience!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:58 pm

@clmgiudici: Who eats a cupcake with a fork?! Not me! #NGB
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:15 pm

So how was NGB you guys? I need a review since I have two more hours to wait.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

+27
zackzugen
Sprite
timfan
bleuberry
lovebites8727