SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by jcrbil Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:23 pm

They were cute... but if you don't care about the cake baking drama you can skip the first half.

Best part: Catherine eating that cupcake.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:32 pm

Nah, I like drama. That's why I watch The Bachelor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:22 am

Happy birthday Mark (old DWTS pic)

@clmgiudici: A very fabulous birthday wish for my very fabulous friend @mkurian Smiley I love you Banana Sweet! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:03 am

Just saw NGB. They are too cute. I loved how Cat clung to Sean's arm while they were looking at the cakes and how she put her whole face into that cupcake. NGB missed a great opportunity though, they should've brought Sean back next week to judge the hotdog cakes. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 am

sweetfreedom wrote:
@clmgiudici: Who eats a cupcake with a fork?! Not me! #NGB

Neither do I! I eat cupcakes the same way Catherine does.  giggling 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:49 am

lipsis wrote:I like the artwork behind it too.

And that table came from my hood, Orange County, California! Shout out to the O.C!

Woo hoo! I'm in San Diego and I love the O.C.  clapping! 

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:45 am

Linds911 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
@clmgiudici: Who eats a cupcake with a fork?! Not me! #NGB

Neither do I! I eat cupcakes the same way Catherine does.  giggling 
Me too, that's really the only way to eat them. laugh out loud
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:01 am

I also eat cupcakes the way Catherine does. They are meant to be eaten that way: the shape is easy to hold in hand or palm, and are the right size to bite into, (IMO) !!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:38 am

I eat cupcakes that way too, they're so small you don't need anything else except your teeth! I think SeanCat did a very good job last night and they were kind but cute at the same time. Hoping to see them on TV again.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:41 am

I forgot to add to my post that I thought they did a good job. Very constructive comments, in a positive manner.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:48 am

I watched last night as many of us did just to see them. I don't really follow that program but it was worth it to see them any place any time. Catherine is a natural. That gal would never eat a cupcake with a fork. Yea to that, big bite mouths and cupcakes go together. The contestant (batchfan) who was bubbly about seeing gorgeous Sean and her husbands "no comment" was a funny moment. I love that they are always so touchy feely hand holdy. #cute
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:53 am

And didn't Catherine use the word, kitschy? (or however its spelled) Adorable and so Catherine.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

+27
zackzugen
Sprite
timfan
bleuberry
lovebites8727