SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 10 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Mirzam wrote:
atem wrote:I still can't believe the ratings aren't more than they are, because this show is way more entertaining than The Bachelor/Bachelorette.  But, it's their top show, so it's all good!

I wonder how many people even know its on? My DH came home to me watching it and he had never even heard of the channel. Yes, atem, it is way more entertaining that the Bach/ette.

I never heard of it either until I was poking around on the forum here and saw something posted about it. I was talking to my sister, who doesn't really watch a lot of television, but when I told her the name of it, she said "oh, I heard something about that", so I sent her the link to watch it. I think it's starting to "get out there", people are learning more about it and the rating will start to go up. Just look at this interest that's increased on this board in the last week.

I really enjoy watching Jamie and Doug, and Jason and Cortney, and I think they have a good chance of staying together ( especially from their tweets) Monet and Vaughn, not so sure. At first I wasn't sure of either of them... but after last nights episode, Monet seems so sweet, but something seems off with Vaughn. Even my 16 year old daughter said the same thing!

Back to top Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Mirzam Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:20 pm

^^^^ I love you avi, Jason and Cortney make a beautiful couple.  :yes: 
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:01 pm

Mirzam wrote:^^^^ I love you avi, Jason and Cortney make a beautiful couple.  :yes: 

Thanks! I was kind of torn between Jason and Cortney or Jamie and Doug, but there were so many sparks flying between those two, I couldn't resist... that and Jamie didn't look at all pleased to be around Doug so the options were very limited  giggling  I'm sure that will change very soon though!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:13 pm

I just finished watching the last epi. I love these two!! Doug is a great guy, he has approached this the right way, giving Jamie the space she needed.

What a crazy idea, and yet, very addictive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:33 am

I can't believe I'm watching and enjoying this show. The couples are interesting. I didn't watch Ben's season so I really didn't know Jamie except for when she tried to teach Ben how to kiss from you tube. How embarrassing! She is so much more likable on this show. Doug is a sweetheart. I'm glad she's able to look beyond the physical appearance and get to know the person. Can't wait for the next episode. Interacting with the seal was cute!
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:50 am

What an interesting concept for a show.

Jamie seems to care for Doug post filming so I'm sure it is hard for her to watch how she treated him and hear her words in the ITM's in the beginning. Her brutal honesty was both refreshing and made me cringe!

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:41 am

can't believe I'm back here, but... hi all!
I love this show.  found this picture of Jamie's birthday celebration dated June 21, 2014 on Cortney's instagram account.  there is a ring on Jamie's finger, and that is definitely Doug photobombing the two of them.  now, at the end of last Tues honeymoon show, Doug was asking what Jamie wanted for her birthday, and she said, "you never know, we might be divorced by then". this plus the July 4th photo tells me they are definitely together.
Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 10483582_616115031837430_482647732_n
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:33 am

checking to see if this works... this is from Movshare from the videobull site (http://videobull.to/tv-shows/married-at-first-sight/) Click on the episode you want, then find a player that works for you. not sure what is visible in CA? or out of USA, but if bringing the video over here does it, that is doable.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:59 am

I don't think this has been posted. It's an interview with Jamie that is a pretty good read. She continues to be honest about her feelings and what she was experiencing.

http://www.emme-magazine.com/2014/07/24/jamieotis/
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:28 am

Thanks Bee!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:30 am

latergator wrote:can't believe I'm back here, but... hi all!
I love this show.  found this picture of Jamie's birthday celebration dated June 21, 2014 on Cortney's instagram account.  there is a ring on Jamie's finger, and that is definitely Doug photobombing the two of them.  now, at the end of last Tues honeymoon show, Doug was asking what Jamie wanted for her birthday, and she said, "you never know, we might be divorced by then". this plus the July 4th photo tells me they are definitely together.
Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 10 10483582_616115031837430_482647732_n

latergator!!!  welcomeback  So good to see you posting!  smileyyay 

Be careful with those sites though! Looks like you have to download some software to watch it!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:16 pm

ddsmom17 wrote:I can't believe I'm watching and enjoying this show. The couples are interesting. I didn't watch Ben's season so I really didn't know Jamie except for when she tried to teach Ben how to kiss from you tube. How embarrassing! She is so much more likable on this show. Doug is a sweetheart. I'm glad she's able to look beyond the physical appearance and get to know the person. Can't wait for the next episode. Interacting with the seal was cute!
I didn't watch Ben's season either and only knew her from Bachelor Pad, wasn't to impressed with her there...so wasn't expecting much watching this show. Been interesting watching her have no attraction whatsoever for Doug in the begininning and now they are spooning in bed days later.  giggling I like how Doug made Jamie a photobook of his family, likes etc. Can't even imagine going into a marriage like this, looking forward to their journey, as well as the other 2 couples.

Bee thanks for the interview link, wow on her backstory/relationships! Good to know that 2 Denmark couples stayed together too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess