SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 11 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by latergator Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:13 pm

atem wrote:
latergator wrote:can't believe I'm back here, but... hi all!
I love this show.  found this picture of Jamie's birthday celebration dated June 21, 2014 on Cortney's instagram account.  there is a ring on Jamie's finger, and that is definitely Doug photobombing the two of them.  now, at the end of last Tues honeymoon show, Doug was asking what Jamie wanted for her birthday, and she said, "you never know, we might be divorced by then". this plus the July 4th photo tells me they are definitely together.
(snipped photo for brevity)

latergator!!!   welcomeback   So good to see you posting!  smileyyay 

Be careful with those sites though!  Looks like you have to download some software to watch it!  

awww, thanks for the welcome back Atem... Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 Milkcarton_zps7e13d9de true to my word I haven't watched any of the Bachelor/ette series since I was last here.  Actually I don't miss all the drama from fliess and company at all.  
as far as the download for the video, that site that I posted the video from didn't have me download anything.  That's why I chose the one I did from Movshar.  Hope all is well with you and all my Brooks posse.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:29 pm

latergator wrote:
atem wrote:
latergator wrote:can't believe I'm back here, but... hi all!
I love this show.  found this picture of Jamie's birthday celebration dated June 21, 2014 on Cortney's instagram account.  there is a ring on Jamie's finger, and that is definitely Doug photobombing the two of them.  now, at the end of last Tues honeymoon show, Doug was asking what Jamie wanted for her birthday, and she said, "you never know, we might be divorced by then". this plus the July 4th photo tells me they are definitely together.
(snipped photo for brevity)

latergator!!!   welcomeback   So good to see you posting!  smileyyay 

Be careful with those sites though!  Looks like you have to download some software to watch it!  

awww, thanks for the welcome back Atem... Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 Milkcarton_zps7e13d9de true to my word I haven't watched any of the Bachelor/ette series since I was last here.  Actually I don't miss all the drama from fliess and company at all.  
as far as the download for the video, that site that I posted the video from didn't have me download anything.  That's why I chose the one I did from Movshar.  Hope all is well with you and all my Brooks posse.

You aren't missing anything. LOL Doing good. It will be nice to talk to you about this show.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by gadgetqwn Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:50 pm

Ok...I never post, but this show has become my latest obsession.  At first I was going to keep this to myself but I thought I'd share this other forum I found - they even have Dr. Cilona posting and responding to questions.  And it really is him as some members did not believe and asked him to post a pic with a spoon...and he did!  Enjoy!

**Please do not post links to other forums. Thank you. **

gadgetqwn

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Once she let her guard down a bit, she let him in. I wonder what kind of the turning point (near the end of the honeymoon) that made her give it a chance and loosen up a bit?

I also think Jamie was expecting someone really cute/hot because she was casted in TB/BP, where they cast good looking people. I like Doug though and for some reason he looks a lot better in the pictures than on television, laugh out loud. So far he hasn't judged Jamie by her looks. And he didn't undersell himself either. He's just a normal guy who seems optimistic.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:11 pm

gadgetqwn wrote:Ok...I never post, but this show has become my latest obsession.  At first I was going to keep this to myself but I thought I'd share this other forum I found - they even have Dr. Cilona posting and responding to questions.  And it really is him as some members did not believe and asked him to post a pic with a spoon...and he did!  Enjoy!

Welcome!   handwave   And thanks for the link!

I agree this show has become a sweet summer obsession!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:53 pm

Lost17 wrote:

Bee thanks for the interview link, wow on her backstory/relationships! Good to know that 2 Denmark couples stayed together too!

Lost, I know, right? Poor girl! I hope she has found some happiness. Doug seems like a gem!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:38 pm

gadgetqwn wrote:Ok...I never post, but this show has become my latest obsession.  At first I was going to keep this to myself but I thought I'd share this other forum I found - they even have Dr. Cilona posting and responding to questions.  And it really is him as some members did not believe and asked him to post a pic with a spoon...and he did!  Enjoy!

**Please do not post links to other forums. Thank you. **

gadgetqwn, I guess I got here too late to see the link.  could you message it to me? the show is great, less manipulation by production I believe, and no prize at the end but actually getting to know more about yourself and the added possibility of finding the love of your life.  

I can only imagine how this is affecting mike fleiss (insert a little evil laugh here  :uptonogood )  giggling  #MAFS #Marriedatfirstsight for the win this summer!
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:38 am

california90 wrote:Once she let her guard down a bit, she let him in. I wonder what kind of the turning point (near the end of the honeymoon) that made her give it a chance and loosen up a bit?

I also think Jamie was expecting someone really cute/hot because she was casted in TB/BP, where they cast good looking people. I like Doug though and for some reason he looks a lot better in the pictures than on television, laugh out loud. So far he hasn't judged Jamie by her looks. And he didn't undersell himself either. He's just a normal guy who seems optimistic.
I loved that about him. She went the 'hot' guys route already, now she can get past that and go for personality, sense of humor and someone that is really into her instead of themselves. I love how he went about winning her over, the fungus thing really works! giggling 

Bee I hope so too, she 'looks' really happy now, especially compared to what we saw on her wedding day...at least she opened up at the end there and stuck it out. Doug seems to be a great fit for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:45 pm

http://www.emme-magazine.com/2012/08/02/bachelorjamieotis/

This an interview she did back during Bahelor Pad.  She talks about what she is looking for in a guy.  She was right that Doug is everything she was looking for.
In the article she said:

"Anyone that is neglected for attention as a child, wants attention.  I’ve always wanted to find the perfect man and marry into the perfect family.  A loving, warm family.  My biggest dream is to be a great mother and have good grandparents for my children.  And you’re not going to get that on my side of the family.  So I always wanted to search for that guy who just supports me, accepts me from where I’m from, and someone I can trust.  I was hoping to find that on The Bachelor."
and then said regarding the kissing Ben debacle that , "If you can’t have a good kiss, it’s not meant to be."

Looks like Doug is a great match for her and what she wants/needs out of a relationship.  Glad Tuesday is almost here! cheerleader
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:54 pm

sgjsnow wrote:http://www.emme-magazine.com/2012/08/02/bachelorjamieotis/

This an interview she did back during Bahelor Pad.  She talks about what she is looking for in a guy.  She was right that Doug is everything she was looking for.
In the article she said:

"Anyone that is neglected for attention as a child, wants attention.  I’ve always wanted to find the perfect man and marry into the perfect family.  A loving, warm family.  My biggest dream is to be a great mother and have good grandparents for my children.  And you’re not going to get that on my side of the family.  So I always wanted to search for that guy who just supports me, accepts me from where I’m from, and someone I can trust.  I was hoping to find that on The Bachelor."
and then said regarding the kissing Ben debacle that , "If you can’t have a good kiss, it’s not meant to be."

Looks like Doug is a great match for her and what she wants/needs out of a relationship.  Glad Tuesday is almost here! cheerleader
This is so cute! I think Doug gives her just enough worshiping and attention without going overboard laugh out loud I'm so excited to see their story play out, especially seeing these post-show pics and knowing they're still together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:39 pm

Doug Hehner ‏@DougHehner Jul 26
Right b4 1st kiss with @jamienotis at Mafolie Hotel in St Thomas - No instructions needed #MarriedAtFirstSight @FYI pic.twitter.com/mfJlxKP8X9

Sanibelsland ‏@Sanibelsland Jul 26
@DougHehner @jamienotis @FYI You two are adorable! Love the patient Doug and the open to all possibilities Jamie! Best wishes from Canada!

Doug Hehner ‏@DougHehner 15h
@Sanibelsland @jamienotis @FYI Thanks Canada
10:14 PM - 27 Jul 2014 ·

That's me! Aweee!!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Doug Hehner ‏@DougHehner  Jul 26
Right b4 1st kiss with @jamienotis at Mafolie Hotel in St Thomas - No instructions needed #MarriedAtFirstSight @FYI pic.twitter.com/mfJlxKP8X9

Sanibelsland ‏@Sanibelsland  Jul 26
@DougHehner @jamienotis @FYI You two are adorable! Love the patient Doug and the open to all possibilities Jamie! Best wishes from Canada!

Doug Hehner ‏@DougHehner  15h
@Sanibelsland @jamienotis @FYI Thanks Canada
10:14 PM - 27 Jul 2014 ·

That's me! Aweee!!! yes

Awesome !!!  clapping!  Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess