SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 12 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:22 am

Tonight is when they have to live together! Yikes! I can just imagine. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by latergator Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:09 pm

atem wrote:Tonight is when they have to live together! Yikes!  I can just imagine. LOL

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 Medita11  thank goodness Tuesday has arrived! I can't wait to see the dynamics of moving in together.  obviously Cortney will move in with Jason, and Monet will move in with Vance.  I assume that Doug will move in with Jamie as her work is in NYC and his parents are in NJ.  

when I married it was the first time I had ever lived with anyone once I moved from my parents house out on my own.  how about any of the rest of you?  married first then move, or move first then marry... or maybe not marry at all and just move?  Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 Tappin10
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:12 pm

latergator wrote:
atem wrote:Tonight is when they have to live together! Yikes!  I can just imagine. LOL

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 Medita11  thank goodness Tuesday has arrived! I can't wait to see the dynamics of moving in together.  obviously Cortney will move in with Jason, and Monet will move in with Vance.  I assume that Doug will move in with Jamie as her work is in NYC and his parents are in NJ.  

when I married it was the first time I had ever lived with anyone once I moved from my parents house out on my own.  how about any of the rest of you?  married first then move, or move first then marry... or maybe not marry at all and just move?  Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 Tappin10

I'm excited for tonight. :cutesmile!: 
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:45 pm

latergator wrote:

Actually, it looks like Jamie moves into the basement of Doug's parents house.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:07 am

well atem looks like we both were wrong... Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 Bagonh10

Jamie and Doug moving to their new apartment together.  and I loved what Doug said about home and family was being together, not where but who.  

then I was wrong about Cortney and Jason, so sweet that they found a place near enough to his mom and work and she is willing to travel by train to work.  

Monet and Vaughn, I was totally surprised he moved in with her.  then again, she does not drive and he lives in south NJ.

I really love this show and am rooting for all 3 couples, but Doug and Jamie have my heart.  Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 Cupid210
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:25 am

latergator wrote:well atem looks like we both were wrong... Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 Bagonh10

Jamie and Doug moving to their new apartment together.  and I loved what Doug said about home and family was being together, not where but who.  

then I was wrong about Cortney and Jason, so sweet that they found a place near enough to his mom and work and she is willing to travel by train to work.  

Monet and Vaughn, I was totally surprised he moved in with her.  then again, she does not drive and he lives in south NJ.

I really love this show and am rooting for all 3 couples, but Doug and Jamie have my heart.  Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 Cupid210

Yeah, I was totally off there! LOL It was so funny when Lady pooped on the floor.

Sorry, but I can already tell that Vaughn is going to become resentful for having to move. That guy doesn't like any type of intimacy.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:56 pm

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 914456_921337807883275_754381930_n

By @jamienotis
#TBT honeymoon aka vacation with this guy! Right after our first cuddle/spoon sesh! @doughehner #bodlikewoah #marriedatfirstsight @fyi
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:08 pm

ElonM wrote:Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 914456_921337807883275_754381930_n

By @jamienotis
#TBT honeymoon aka vacation with this guy! Right after our first cuddle/spoon sesh! @doughehner #bodlikewoah #marriedatfirstsight @fyi

I wouldn't show him the door by any means, he is a little hottie with quite the body    Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 2thumb10     Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 Drool10
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:44 pm

Doug is easy to like! Fun and cute personality. Anybody make out what his tattoo says?

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:57 am

Lost17 wrote:Doug is easy to like! Fun and cute personality. Anybody make out what his tattoo says?
he said in a tweet that each letter stood for a word, they are written backwards and that only 6 people knew what it said.  someone tweeted back and asked if Jamie was one of those, and he never answered.  it looks to me like it's "CAHAYCD" on top and "DSTYOT" on the bottom.  mystery hmmm  Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 Just_t10
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:55 pm

later-had no idea, thanks for the info! Wonder if he'll ever share what they say?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:26 am

latergator wrote:
Lost17 wrote:Doug is easy to like! Fun and cute personality. Anybody make out what his tattoo says?
he said in a tweet that each letter stood for a word, they are written backwards and that only 6 people knew what it said.  someone tweeted back and asked if Jamie was one of those, and he never answered.  it looks to me like it's "CAHAYCD" on top and "DSTYOT" on the bottom.  mystery hmmm  Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 12 Just_t10

Thanks for the info later!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess