SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 18 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:25 pm

Thomigirl wrote:Jamie said on Twitter that she wasn't pregnant....tease, LOL.

I know Cortney said that, but I didn't see Jamie tweet that.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:46 pm

I hope for both couples that babies don't come right away. Lots of adjustment still to being married and getting established.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:Jamie said on Twitter that she wasn't pregnant....tease, LOL.

I know Cortney said that, but I didn't see Jamie tweet that.

True. Seemed like she hinted at it:

Jamie N. Otis @jamienotis · Sep 15

“@pdd825: @jamienotis Going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing you're already pregnant.” I would love that, but @DougHehner wouldn't.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Yay! There's an outtake special on Sep 30th!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:53 pm

Doug is so silly! We all waited until we got married to have sex!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:36 am

atem wrote:Doug is so silly!  We all waited until we got married to have sex!

absolutely he is!... giggling . Doug is a rare combo of romantic + loving and funny + goofy. Jamie is one lucky lady! :yes: . I couldnt believe i found myself a blubbering mess watching these two shed tears and dropped the L bomb on the last epis! heartbeat :swinginglove :wedding :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:50 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

absolutely he is!... giggling . Doug is a rare combo of romantic + loving and funny + goofy. Jamie is one lucky lady!  :yes: . I couldnt believe i found myself a blubbering mess watching these two shed tears and dropped the L bomb on the last epis!  heartbeat  :swinginglove  :wedding  :sprinklehearts

That's a great description of Doug, Mura. He is a gem. What a guy. beatingheart
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

absolutely he is!... giggling . Doug is a rare combo of romantic + loving and funny + goofy. Jamie is one lucky lady!  :yes: . I couldnt believe i found myself a blubbering mess watching these two shed tears and dropped the L bomb on the last epis!  heartbeat  :swinginglove  :wedding  :sprinklehearts

That's a great description of Doug, Mura. He is a gem. What a guy. beatingheart

thanks GA...as you can probably tell, my all time fav is an absolute rare as well : (cough2 the Prince of my avi) : romantic and goofy..plus smart..plus gorge..plus hot as hell...shall i go on and on? Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 18 2498057887 :cutesmile!: . Bottom line is, i guess i have a soft spot on loving plus plus (funny+goofy) guys! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:56 am

This is too dang funny! laugh out loud

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 18 BvhZMltCcAEPhnx

A fanvid for Team Fungus!  :cutesmile!:

its so silly that im obsessed with their slow burning love and silliness!.. giggling

I wonder, does anyone know how to find the GMA segment of these 2  available for outside US?...TIA! Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:16 am

What a great video. It made me laugh and cry, so sweet. I wish it could be sent to them Mura. They would love it!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:28 am

smartcat wrote:What a great video. It made me laugh and cry, so sweet. I wish it could be sent to them Mura. They would love it!

IA smartcat..PING the wonderful GA :WAVEY: to tweet this vid to Jamie&Doug...Our dear Admin is so good at tweeting ! :yes: bestbud! Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:37 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
smartcat wrote:What a great video. It made me laugh and cry, so sweet. I wish it could be sent to them Mura. They would love it!

IA smartcat..PING the wonderful GA :WAVEY: to tweet this vid to Jamie&Doug...Our dear Admin is so good at tweeting ! :yes: bestbud! Praying

Love the vid! Tweet sent!

@BachSpoilersFan : @DougHehner @jamienotis A fan vid courtesy of bal24! Awesome thanks for sharing bal! https://youtu.be/eKGCT0DrvWM
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess