SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Post by ironcat Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:41 am

I'd be surprised if Andi was allowed to buy Nick, or any of the guys, an actual gift during filming, as it gives too much away. OTOH, the contestants are allowed to buy the leads gifts, as we have seen in past seasons, to show their devotion, but I've never heard of the other way around happening, because that's just not the premise of the show. Giving a "worthlesss" ribbon to a suitor as a token is one thing, but an actual piece of jewelry? I highly doubt it.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:50 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
bilolo wrote:Mura you're so funny Smiley
Obviously even with all these clues (from team Nick and team Josh) one group is in the wrong, so when all is said and done, one group will look at the clues and say maybe we overanlysed them rofl

well, of course! but at least, if i am dead wrong i have shared my findings so myself and all the other sleuthers (esp the ones on next seasons) can look back and not making the same mistakes. Im good with that  yes   #LessonLearnedforSleuthers  Praying 

GuardianAngel wrote:Mura, that's a lot of work you put together! Thanks for sharing it with us! yes

My pleasure! Smiley  . Somewhere, somehow i only hope it benefited someone. Eventhough i am fully aware it will be most likely disappear on the next seasons sad no no   #TakeRiskNoRegrets

Over analyzing is what makes a great sleuther IMO! I don't think we ever stop learning, and can only benefit from the efforts season to season regardless of what happens!

My son sent me a pic of himself holding a puppy, in front of a white bricked home, titled "I got a new puppy." I know he's kidding, but I don't know who's dog it is or who's house that is. Rather than commenting on the gorgeous puppy I respond with "you're at a house with white brick and an old fashion TV antena tower, there's some water damage under the window, you must be in the east end of the city" He responded, "Would be nice if you got paid to be a sleuther, you'd be rich" laugh out loud This franchise makes me nuts at times.!

It's finale day! I'm so very happy!!! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:53 am

ironcat wrote:I'd be surprised if Andi was allowed to buy Nick, or any of the guys, an actual gift during filming, as it gives too much away.  OTOH, the contestants are allowed to buy the leads gifts, as we have seen in past seasons, to show their devotion, but I've never heard of the other way around happening, because that's just not the premise of the show.  Giving a "worthlesss" ribbon to a suitor as a token is one thing, but an actual piece of jewelry?  I highly doubt it.
It's not worthless!! laugh out loud Just teasing, I know what you mean and agree.

I wonder if he'll be wearing them tonight at the atfr and for media.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Obviously even with all these clues (from team Nick and team Josh) one group is in the wrong, so when all is said and done, one group will look at the clues and say maybe we overanlysed them rofl

well, of course! but at least, if i am dead wrong i have shared my findings so myself and all the other sleuthers (esp the ones on next seasons) can look back and not making the same mistakes. Im good with that  yes   #LessonLearnedforSleuthers  Praying 

GuardianAngel wrote:Mura, that's a lot of work you put together! Thanks for sharing it with us! yes

My pleasure! Smiley  . Somewhere, somehow i only hope it benefited someone. Eventhough i am fully aware it will be most likely disappear on the next seasons sad no no   #TakeRiskNoRegrets

Over analyzing is what makes a great sleuther IMO! I don't think we ever stop learning, and can only benefit from the efforts season to season regardless of what happens!

My son sent me a pic of himself holding a puppy, in front of a white bricked home, titled "I got a new puppy." I know he's kidding, but I don't know who's dog it is or who's house that is. Rather than commenting on the gorgeous puppy I respond with "you're at a house with white brick and an old fashion TV antena tower, there's some water damage under the window, you must be in the east end of the city" He responded, "Would be nice if you got paid to be a sleuther, you'd be rich" laugh out loud This franchise makes me nuts at times.!

It's finale day! I'm so very happy!!! laugh out loud

HAHAHAHA…..I love it!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:56 am

I am on #TeamHappyEndings  :gotcha: 

Since I like Nick and I like Josh, and weirdly, since I like Nick and Andi and I like Josh and Andi, I think I come out the winner this season. As long as there is a real relationship and the couple gives it an honest go, I'm happy.

Both #TeamNick and #TeamJosh deserve congratulations, IMO. You guys have done an awesome job coming up with justifications and fun stuff that support your guy. There have been times when I honestly don't know who the F1 will be -- you guys have been that convincing!

GA and the mods, thanks for keeping things under control and often doing it with a sense of humor (Kasha  Hugesmile ).

It's been a fun season for me -- looking forward to how it all plays out.  yes

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 40 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:58 am

Alanna wrote:
ironcat wrote:I'd be surprised if Andi was allowed to buy Nick, or any of the guys, an actual gift during filming, as it gives too much away.  OTOH, the contestants are allowed to buy the leads gifts, as we have seen in past seasons, to show their devotion, but I've never heard of the other way around happening, because that's just not the premise of the show.  Giving a "worthlesss" ribbon to a suitor as a token is one thing, but an actual piece of jewelry?  I highly doubt it.
It's not worthless!! laugh out loud  Just teasing, I know what you mean and agree.

I wonder if he'll be wearing them tonight at the atfr and for media.
I would love it if Josh is still wearing both ribbons, and because Lauren may possibly be getting info from the Josh forum, Josh decides to cut the ribbons off on the ATFR and assures his fans that he no longer needs them because he can now show his love for Andi in any way he chooses.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:59 am

Litta123 wrote:I am on #TeamHappyEndings  :gotcha: 

Since I like Nick and I like Josh, and weirdly, since I like Nick and Andi and I like Josh and Andi, I think I come out the winner this season. As long as there is a real relationship and the couple gives it an honest go, I'm happy.

Both #TeamNick and #TeamJosh deserve congratulations, IMO. You guys have done an awesome job coming up with justifications and fun stuff that support your guy. There have been times when I honestly don't know who the F1 will be -- you guys have been that convincing!

GA and the mods, thanks for keeping things under control and often doing it with a sense of humor (Kasha  Hugesmile ).

yes  Great post, Litta!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:01 pm

I just watched that preview from GMA in another thread. I really think she sends Nick home before the FRC IMO
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:12 pm

This is a great post Litta! The work involved in one season of sleuthing is unbelievable when you think of it. I especially like the #teamhappyendings hashtag, it's so appropriate !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:19 pm

It was a fun season!  Smiley 
Thanks to the members for helping us to help you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:10 pm

Hadn't JuanPa bought a hat for Nikki ?
Not seen during episode but mentioned in his blog ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:35 pm

spitcoffee I think I was in that group last bachelor season. I think we were even analyzing chocolate and princess-like things.yup. happens every season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

+77
Woodyallen90210
ThankMeLater
remockered
Pattycake92
FLChica
MVMom39forever
unknown82
Beeleever
beader
MrsDayLewis
julychild